Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Got a Deepak Chopra Leela for $6.xx. Other than the horrid sticker, it's like new.[/QUOTE]

I got two if them sealed in a box of other random electronics months ago from a local bent n dent/target returns store. They get loads in, mark them 50% off MSRP down gradually to 90% and whatever is left gets sold together for $10. I got those and traded to best buy and made $28 :lol:

Haven't gotten a haul like that in awhile!

[quote name='DealSeeker2U'] [/QUOTE]

How would the C&C even work? The activation code is for sure already used. :bs:

Hmm...I found a third-party seller who sold a copy of MLB 11: The Show for 1 cent with free Prime shipping. Now to see if it ships. Doesn't even matter that there's no manual for 1 cent! LOL

When we got a Kinect my wife (not really into the video games) saw Leela and WANTED IT and paid full price for it. I warned her but she wanted it.

Was played for about 10 minutes and then sold a couple months later.

[quote name='kill3r7']Given that most of the game content is dlc based I would steer clear of this one unless it's new.[/QUOTE]

I know but it says bend in package, so it has a decent chance of being one that was messed up at the warehouse. That was my thinking anyways. Obviously all DLC cades have a good chance of being used.

I bet a lot of those 25th Anniversary sets were ones they kept sending me then exchanging because of damage. I swear I received at least 3 exchanges before I got tired of it

[quote name='thejnc']Alright, you guys talked me out of the SF 25th set.[/QUOTE]
Can I talk you into any sports-related nutritional supplements? Just kidding.

[quote name='Kakashi Sensai']How would the C&C even work? The activation code is for sure already used. :bs:[/QUOTE]
I had the regular version of C&C that I wanted to upgrade to the Steelbook edition and bought it solely for that reason. However, when I received it I was pleasantly surprised to see it complete, slip cover / activation codes / bonus codes / artbook / and steelbook were all there. Again, I fully expected the codes to have been used so it was pleasant surprise when I found out they were not. Mine was meant to be a replacement so I was very happy to have everything intact. As usual YMMV so tread with the expectation as if you won't get an activation code.

I saw Dead Space 3 for 36, but I think Im waiting to get it once its about $25 lol...

On a side note, redbox doesnt have any new games i havent played yet, or i dont already have, so whoever wants it, heres a free 1day GAME rental code:
66J2RR7M

It expires tonight (3/1/13) at 8:59pm pacific time, good luck to whoever gets it! (can only be used once)

[quote name='showtimefolks']thanks i will go with 1st one. someone told me the 2nd one is much better but out of all gamers i know they told me to go with 1st gen[/QUOTE]

I very much prefer the sound quality of the Pulse set over the 1st version. I haven't used its mic, though. I will say the 1st is a LOT more comfortable, couldn't ask for more in that department IMO. Which is why the design of the Pulse is so baffling. It just plain hurts the top of my head after only a few minutes. My wife sewed a little cushion for me to use with it, which fixes the problem for me, but it is crazy to have messed up the design so bad after it was so good.

[quote name='evanwink']I very much prefer the sound quality of the Pulse set over the 1st version. I haven't used its mic, though. I will say the 1st is a LOT more comfortable, couldn't ask for more in that department IMO. Which is why the design of the Pulse is so baffling. It just plain hurts the top of my head after only a few minutes. My wife sewed a little cushion for me to use with it, which fixes the problem for me, but it is crazy to have messed up the design so bad after it was so good.[/QUOTE]

The Pulse Elite is better in every way EXCEPT for the sidetone. This is what allows you to hear yourself when you talk to others. Even though it supposedly has sidetone, you cannot hear yourself. I have both the Pulse and Pulse Elite and prefer the originals when playing online solely because of this issue. What is baffling is that the original did not include sidetone but was added by a firmware update because of complaints. You would think they would have made sure the sidetone worked properly on the Elites. I am still hoping for an update that fixes the sidetone on the Elites, but it doesn't seem likely - especially since it seems like there isn't much complaining about it.

[quote name='thejnc']Alright, you guys talked me out of the SF 25th set.[/QUOTE]

I returned one of these that had no game discs or blu ray last week. It was also "like new" condition.

Bunch of new stuff!!

Kinect with Kinect Adventures = 50.37
MGR ps3 = 38.58
GOW Saga Collection = 25.85
Sly Thieves in Time = 27.71
Dead Space 3 360 = 34.64
RE6 ps3 = 18.70
Crysis 3 360 = 37.39
XBOX360 4gb = 134.32
Hitman Absolution ps3 = 20.73
Skyrim ps3 = 25.12

[quote name='jer7583']I returned one of these that had no game discs or blu ray last week. It was also "like new" condition.[/QUOTE]

The one I returned a month or so ago was in the same condition.

I wonder if we all got the same botched set?

To be completely honest, my experience with AWD has been fairly poor this year. Most of the items I've received I have had to send back and I'm afraid to order more from them due to not wanting to get banned as a amazon customer.

[quote name='FiendCameron']Got all excited when I saw Ni No.. Then I saw it was posted 40 minutes ago and reality kicked in[/QUOTE]

The same exact thing just happened to me, I just read ni no kuni and then realized I'm way too late -_-

Grabbed a used very good wii u deluxe a little less than an hour ago for $275.66. I think it may have been the only one, but they come back in occasionally.

I cancelled the Kinect Sensor with Kinect Adventures! Someone please pick it up! i do not want to spend more money lol. I really think i will not use it as much so that's why i cancelled it.

NEOGEO X GOLD Limited Edition (G) $128.67
:360: Xbox 360 4GB Console (LN) $143.92
:360: Dead Space 3 (VG) $34.64
:360: Crysis 3 (G) $37.39
:360: Assassin's Creed III (VG) $25.97
:360: Far Cry 3 (VG) $34.84
:360: Silent Hill: Downpour (LN) $14.84
:360: Final Fantasy XIII-2 (LN) $12.73
:ps3: PlayStation 3 500GB Assassin's Creed III Bundle (G) $225.46
:ps3: Black Friday 2011 Bundle: LittleBigPlanet 2 Special Edition and Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One (A) $204.08
:ps3: PS3 250GB Uncharted 3: Game of the Year Bundle (VG) $187.08
:ps3: Wireless Stereo Headset (LN) $63.72
:ps3: PlayStation 3 3D Glasses (VG) $16.42
:ps3: Dead Space 3 (VG) $34.64
:ps3: Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (VG) $27.71
:ps3: Max Payne 3 (G) $16.27
:ps3: Medal of Honor: Warfighter (VG) $17.57
:ps3: MLB 12 The Show (VG) $18.91
:ps3: Mass Effect Trilogy (VG) $41.55
:ps3: inFAMOUS Collection (LN) $22.11
:ps3: Mass Effect 3 (LN) $14.82
:ps3: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Classic Trilogy HD (VG) $13.83
:ps3: Arcana Heart 3 (LN) $36.47
:ps3: Atelier Rorona: The Alchemists Of Arland (G) $33.50
:ps3: Catherine (VG) $12.22
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Nintendo Wii U Console 8GB Basic Set - White (VG) $244.73
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Call of Duty: Black Ops II (VG) $34.66
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Madden NFL 13 (VG) $32.89
:psp: PlayStation Vita 3G/Wi-Fi Bundle (LN) $182.22
:psp: PlayStation Vita 3G Bundle - 4GB with PlayStation Plus and Unit 13 Voucher (LN) $222.72
:psp: Mortal Kombat (A) $11.86
:psp: Ragnarok Odyssey Mercenary Edition (LN) $37.12
:psp: Ragnarok Odyssey (VG) $27.71

[quote name='guessed']Grabbed a used very good wii u deluxe a little less than an hour ago for $275.66. I think it may have been the only one, but they come back in occasionally.[/QUOTE]

Wow thats a good deal, hell I might even consider it at that price :applause:

[quote name='IamPro']Wow thats a good deal, hell I might even consider it at that price :applause:[/QUOTE]Save your applause until he actually gets it, opens it, and finds everything both included and in great condition--after all, it was listed at Very Good...:whistle2:#

[quote name='IamPro']Wow thats a good deal, hell I might even consider it at that price :applause:[/QUOTE]

Technically, for many people, the NewEgg deal for the new Zombi-U bundle may be a better deal (new, additional game and pro controller). But, I'm in TN, so NewEgg charges tax, also, it would have been harder to convince my wife to spend over $100 more, and I had over $90 in Amazon credit on a non-prime account, so it was only $184-ish out of pocket (i.e. $200 less than out of pocket than the NewEgg bundle would cost me).

[quote name='Vigilante']Save your applause until he actually gets it, opens it, and finds everything both included and in great condition--after all, it was listed at Very Good...:whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I considered that it might be better to wait for a Like-New at the same price, but they get snatched up so quickly. If it is lacking in any way, I can return it.

I picked up a wiii u for $286 "Good" Wii U Deluxe before. It came with everything and the game, but does not turn on. haha. Hope you have better luck than i do.

[quote name='IamPro']Any DS/3DS games?[/QUOTE]

There's a bunch of new DS games.... at least there was last night. Just go to the Warehouse part, and type "DS" in for the search.

[quote name='mcthatch']That sucks. I got a like new one today and it was definitely unused. I would complain, but of course nicely. If you want to keep the item they'll probably give 30 bucks or so off.[/QUOTE]

I complained about my assassin's creed liberation bundle not having the vita game or 4GB memory card and they offered me $50 (20% off the item price)

That's enough for me to buy the game and memory card so all worked out fine with me.

[quote name='jrr6415sun']I complained about my assassin's creed liberation bundle not having the vita game or 4GB memory card and they offered me $50 (20% off the item price)

That's enough for me to buy the game and memory card so all worked out fine with me.[/QUOTE]

wow...pretty solid refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back