Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='HakaHina']This thread alone comprises 97% of my video game buyers remorse. So much $$$ could have been saved if I only waited :([/QUOTE]

Truth

[quote name='captaintek3304']That was me...and wtf, I've had C4C running all day to update every 30 seconds. I've been sitting at the computer that entire time, and it never went off. I am disappoint. :([/QUOTE]

how do you have c4c monitoring restocks? I would think it's only good to see if an oos comes back in stock or a price drop

[quote name='HakaHina']This thread alone comprises 97% of my video game buyers remorse. So much $$$ could have been saved if I only waited :([/QUOTE]
True dat! This thread is the reason why I hardly ever buy anything on release day unless it is something truly limited and or exclusive.

[quote name='PJV9126']Definitely picked up more than I should have...but when games are cheap what can you do!

New Super Mario Bros - LN - 11.34
Revolt N64 - 1.22
Lego Indiana Jones DS - LN - 3.04
Final Fantasy III DS - LN - 6.65
Super Mario 64 DS - LN - 9.95
Mario Kart DS - LN - 10.83
The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks DS - LN - 15.06
Chrono Trigger DS - LN - 14.84

Was really surprised to see Chrono Trigger there, but I am very happy to get it. I recently picked up a DS and don't have any of the first party games...so this really helped to jumpstart my collection.[/QUOTE]

I had that Chrono Trigger in my cart and was adding Fire Emblem: Awakening and FFXIII when I go to check out and Chrono Trigger was no longer available. :/

Anyone had any experience with buying items that are "temporarily out of stock"? I ordered a new copy of Chrono Trigger to supplement the before mentioned one and it says it will ship when copies become available. How long am I looking at waiting?

:360: Borderlands 2 (LN) $19.85
:360: Borderlands Game of the Year (LN) $12.35
:360: Batman: Arkham Asylum - Game of the Year Edition (LN) $5.34
:360: Batman: Arkham City (Game of the Year Edition) (LN) $14.05
:360: Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition (LN) $15.33
:360: Resident Evil 6 (LN) $11.39
:360: Portal 2 (LN) $15.08
:360: Forza Motorsport 4 (LN) $15.76
:360: Darksiders II (LN) $14.42
:360: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (LN) $14.25
:360: UFC Undisputed 3 (LN) $11.78
:360: Assassin's Creed: Revelations (LN) $7.60
:360: Assassin's Creed II - Platinum Hits edition (LN) $8.55
:360: WWE '13 (LN) $36.23
:360: XCOM: Enemy Unknown (LN) $24.41
:360: Catherine (LN) $10.00
:360: Dead Space Platinum Hits Edition (LN) $9.98
:360: Resident Evil 5 (LN) $5.03
:360: Fallout: New Vegas (LN) $5.77
:360: Saints Row: The Third- The Full Package (LN) $27.54 (DLC on disk)
:360: Saint's Row: The Third (LN) $17.39
:360: Kinect Sports Ultimate Collection (LN) $23.65

:xbox: Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic (LN) 16.15

:ps3: The ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Collection (LN) $16.58
:ps3: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (A) $21.43
:ps3: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (LN) $37.05
:ps3: Valkyria Chronicles (A from apex_media) $15.18
:ps3: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (A) $5.38
:ps3: Soul Calibur V (A) $8.62
:ps3: Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland (G) $22.62
:ps3: inFAMOUS (G) $7.65

:ps2: Kingdom Hearts II (LN) $9.11
:ps2: Shadow of Destiny (A) $7.48

:psp: Assassin's Creed III Liberation PlayStation Vita Wi-Fi Bundle (G) $215.50

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Nintendo Wii U Console - 32GB Black Deluxe Set (A) $241.00

:wii: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword with Music CD (LN) $23.75
:wii: Super Mario Galaxy 2 (LN) $26.00
:wii: Disney Epic Mickey (LN) $5.70

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS Portable Gaming Console Cosmo Black (G) $110.77
:3ds: Tales of the Abyss (LN) $22.27
:3ds: Code of Princess (LN) $22.27

:ds: Pokemon Platinum (LN) $20.79
:ds: Pokemon - White Version (LN) $19.25
:ds: Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift (LN) $17.81

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']I saw your post after the restock happened. Thanks for the update and posts thereafter.[/QUOTE]

No problem! Thanks for what you do, which is more and better than I can!

Interesting thing happend. I was checking out on an order and Amazon offered me a free trial of Prime. It is interesting because I have already used it once before. Didn't think I would get it again. Of course I pounced on the opportunity. Let the wallet drain ensue.

:360: Omerta: City of Gangsters (LN) $34.60
:360: Game of Thrones (VG) $11.68
:360: Perfect Dark Zero (G) $4.15
:360: Borderlands (LN) $4.99
:360: Quake 4 (LN) $4.88
:360: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction (LN) $4.73
:360: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (G) $4.69

:ps3: Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition (VG) $11.98
:ps3: Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas (A) $4.61

:ps2: Kingdom Hearts (LN) $4.94

:gc: Pac-Man Fever (G) $4.75

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ItsKayJayBee']Anyone had any experience with buying items that are "temporarily out of stock"? I ordered a new copy of Chrono Trigger to supplement the before mentioned one and it says it will ship when copies become available. How long am I looking at waiting?[/QUOTE]

Any input on this? I know this isn't exactly on topic but I wasn't sure where else to ask on here, I appreciate it.

[quote name='blinknot4']:360: Tales of Vesperia - LN - $16.14

Awesome price for an awesome game![/QUOTE]

Snagged one of them. Should be one left.

And, yeah, I rented this game a while ago and enjoyed it, but didn't want to pay the extortionate prices I've seen elsewhere.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']
:3ds: Tales of the Abyss (LN) $22.27
[/QUOTE]

Finally snagged a copy of Tales of the Abyss. Love the price! First order from AWD. Very excited. Thanks for the updates, DealSeeker!

Wow what a day. Spent a metric fuckton on AWD today, and I'm still seeing soooo much stuff worth picking up at the prices listed...

[quote name='mjswooosh']I almost bought that white PS3 when it popped up.

The actual quality of consoles arguably has very little to do with the so-called "grade" that Amazon Warehouse assigns. One of the "Like New" 360S bundles I ordered is absolute garbage with 3 system crippling problems out of box that a toddler could identify in 2 minutes or less...and a hard drive bay stuffed with cat hair. LOL Yet it slipped thru and was shipped to me. :applause:

On the other hand, the "Like New" Halo 4 Limited Edition 360 bundle I received is actually "Like New". There's a small tear across the left upper side of the box and the Halo 4 game box has a crack in the lower part of the case like it was crushed during re-packing...but the controllers look/feel brand new. The 360 unit itself also looks brand new aside from one small crack in the lower corner side of the case. After googling around a bit, apparently several of these LE's were cracked during their original shipment...probably due to poor packing. Given the "collectible" nature of this particular 360 I may see if Amazon is willing to reimburse me a bit for the crack since that wasn't listed in the description, but overall I'm happy about this purchase. Aside from the "shipping crack", it looks like someone took it out, set it up, used it once to test out some downloads (there was a generic user account called "Player 1" I had to delete) & then packaged it back up & sent it back. Or maybe what I received was an in-house Amazon "test unit"....

So, at least when it comes to consoles/bundles AWD seems very hit or miss. If you have Prime I'd say it's worth the risk as long as you don't mind the small hassle of returning stuff when they send you junk and/or haggling for partial refunds on some items that you want to keep...[/QUOTE]

Sounds like you got a good one then. I guess it depends on who does the grading. But, then again, I don't mind shipping stuff back to them if the quality is not there.

So amazon warehouse sent me a package I never ordered. I was expecting super mario galaxy today (which i got) and another package came also. It was a copy of play station all stars battle royale for ps3 brand new. It was addressed to me. It had no packing slip. There is no order for it in my amazon history and I was never charged for it in my bank account. This is so weird. I'm going to call tomorrow to tell them they sent me a mystery package. I'd feel too bad just keeping it. Maybe they will tell me just to keep it. We shall see.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']Back in stock:

:3ds: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (LN) $29.67[/QUOTE]

Looks like they have multiples, as i snagged one too

Had Code of Princess in my cart also, sold within the 10 secs it took for the payment to go through...oh well.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']:ds:Yoshi's Island DS (LN) $12.85 4 available[/QUOTE]

I saw this like an hour late, but they still had some copies. Damn good price for that game because the lowest I've seen it in years was maybe 25 on Warehouse. Glad I held off :cool:

If Mortal Kombat Komplete goes up at that price for the 360 then I may finally have to bite and risk it being a Platinum Hits copy.

AWD Newbie Question: I assume the DLC codes are used in most cases, even from the LN version. Is there a way to check which games, especially GOTY editions, rely on DLC codes for the extra content (as opposed to having it properly integrated into the game without the need for codes)?

Games I am especially interested in and for which I saw good deals this morning (mostly gone now) are:
Uncharted 3 Game of the Year Edition
Journey Collector's Edition
PS3 Gran Turismo 5 XL Edition
MotorStorm Pacific Rift (greatest hits edition)
Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

(All PS3)

[quote name='JamesJoyce']AWD Newbie Question: I assume the DLC codes are used in most cases, even from the LN version. Is there a way to check which games, especially GOTY editions, rely on DLC codes for the extra content (as opposed to having it properly integrated into the game without the need for codes)?

Games I am especially interested in and for which I saw good deals this morning (mostly gone now) are:

(All PS3)[/QUOTE]

You could generally google it to find out.

[quote name='JamesJoyce']AWD Newbie Question: I assume the DLC codes are used in most cases, even from the LN version. Is there a way to check which games, especially GOTY editions, rely on DLC codes for the extra content (as opposed to having it properly integrated into the game without the need for codes)?

(All PS3)[/QUOTE]
Journey only has the PSN avatars as a DLC, but it's moot since those expired a month ago.

Uncharted 3 GOTY has everything in one code.

Does Ni no Kuni actually have DLC bundled with the game at all?

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']Interesting thing happend. I was checking out on an order and Amazon offered me a free trial of Prime. It is interesting because I have already used it once before. Didn't think I would get it again. Of course I pounced on the opportunity. Let the wallet drain ensue.

:360: Omerta: City of Gangsters (LN) $34.60
:360: Game of Thrones (VG) $11.68
:360: Perfect Dark Zero (G) $4.15
:360: Borderlands (LN) $4.99
:360: Quake 4 (LN) $4.88
:360: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction (LN) $4.73
:360: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (G) $4.69

:ps3: Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition (VG) $11.98
:ps3: Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas (A) $4.61

:ps2: Kingdom Hearts (LN) $4.94

:gc: Pac-Man Fever (G) $4.75[/QUOTE]

I really want that Omerta - but that is still too much for a game that sold as poorly as it did.

[quote name='Lemstar']
Does Ni no Kuni actually have DLC bundled with the game at all?[/QUOTE]

No, but there's free DLC on PSN.

[quote name='Disposed Hero']Got it! Thanks![/QUOTE]

People that got Luigi's mansion, what's your delivery date? Bought one around 4 edt and says Tuesday

Ugh, don't let me near the computer or my wallet anymore. Between yesterday and today from AWD, I bought:

9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors
WarioWare D.I.Y.
Star Fox Command
Dead Space 3
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Yoshi's Island DS
Otogi: Myth of Demons
Oddworld Stranger's Wrath
Metal Gear Solid: The Essential Collection
Dead or Alive Ultimate
Aqua Teen Hunger Force: Zombie Ninja Pro-Am

For a total of about $162.

[quote name='letskissthesky']So amazon warehouse sent me a package I never ordered. I was expecting super mario galaxy today (which i got) and another package came also. It was a copy of play station all stars battle royale for ps3 brand new. It was addressed to me. It had no packing slip. There is no order for it in my amazon history and I was never charged for it in my bank account. This is so weird. I'm going to call tomorrow to tell them they sent me a mystery package. I'd feel too bad just keeping it. Maybe they will tell me just to keep it. We shall see.[/QUOTE]

Was it a gift? I believe legally you're allowed to keep anything a company sends you if it's their mistake. I think I read an article about it.

Either way I think you're doing the right thing and they'll likely say keep it.

[quote name='Brimah']People that got Luigi's mansion, what's your delivery date? Bought one around 4 edt and says Tuesday[/QUOTE]

Grabbed one a few hrs ago and got an estimated date of the 8th.

[quote name='DarkZion']Grabbed a LN copy of Assassin's Creed II for $8.55. Already beat the game but I want to own the series, so why not.[/QUOTE]

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
I always miss it.

[quote name='Brimah']People that got Luigi's mansion, what's your delivery date? Bought one around 4 edt and says Tuesday[/QUOTE]

I just grabbed a $1.38 copy of Singularity for 360 and my delivery date (with Prime) is May 13. Strange, I've never seen that before...

[quote name='Lemstar']Journey only has the PSN avatars as a DLC, but it's moot since those expired a month ago.

Uncharted 3 GOTY has everything in one code.[/QUOTE]

Great, thanks. As for googling, tried that, but it's surprisingly difficult.

[quote name='GALATIANSv220']I just grabbed a $1.38 copy of Singularity for 360 and my delivery date (with Prime) is May 13. Strange, I've never seen that before...[/QUOTE]

Happened to me once before too, they will tell you basically they have to track it down from one of their warehouses and then they will send it to you, if you ask them though they will probably give you one day shipping for free. I just asked why the delay and the gave me free one day, so you never know!

[quote name='DarkZion']I'm still seeing one in stock, so hurry![/QUOTE]

I checked right after I saw your post. It still shows up when I search but it's not there when I open the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back