Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
I just opened my 320gb fat xbox 360 hard drive that I ordered from AWD. I knew something was up when I noticed it was in a tiny little card board wrapper. It ended up being a cheap knockoff white ps3 controller. It's this one. http://www.amazon.com/Generic-Wireless-Controller-White-PlayStation-3/dp/B005UI9BT8/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1377113478&sr=8-2&keywords=white+ps3+controller

I can tell it's that one because of the weird looking "P3" button in the middle and it feels cheap.

Do you guys have any advice on dealing with this? Do I just send pictures and tell them it's the wrong item.

WTF. If they are going to fuck up and send they wrong item, they go all the way. They could have at least sent a 360 controller since I ordered a 360 hdd.
Damn, talk about a huge screw up. Definitely contact them, saying you got the wrong item and I'd also take pictures beforehand in case they want to see them. Just curious, did it include one of those standard "AWD" stickers that has the grading on it?

Damn, talk about a huge screw up. Definitely contact them, saying you got the wrong item and I'd also take pictures beforehand in case they want to see them. Just curious, did it include one of those standard "AWD" stickers that has the grading on it?
Yes, it's in a clear bag that has a clear sticker saying "graded by warehouse deals" and a white barcode sticker on the back saying "320gb Hard drive for xbox 360."

I'll post the pics on here when I send them to Amazon. I almost would have laughed when I opened the package if I wasn't so disappointed. I could really use the HDD space. I'm sick of buying more and more 16gb flash drives.

Looks like someone at the warehouse is having a good old time with slapping wrong stickers. If I was both of you if call, even if it was $2.90 something weird is going on.

I picked up SMT:IV the other day for $27 and locked in a trade for $27 in hopes that the Club Nintendo code was unused. To my surprise, it came last night with all inserts, including an unused code. I was able to get the $30 SMT/Fire Emblem promo from this.

Well Amazon refunded me for the wrong order being shipped and also said: "However, to compensate you for the inconvenience I request you to please place a order for this item with One Day shipping and let us know the order number(item should be ships and sold by Amazon.com OR fulfilled by Amazon.com), we'll remove the shipping charges from your order and ship the order free of cost without any shipping charges."

Not video game related, but I had my second "bad" experience with AWD today. I had ordered a figure in LN condition with a dinger description. Arrived, but with the main accessories missing. If I had to guess, some jackass ordered it, took out the accessory and sent it back for a full refund, and amazon not knowing to check for it.

I managed to find the accessory for $30 on ebay, and amazon credited $20 back to me. Better than nothing at least. Especially considering a brand new full model is $100 more.

I picked up SMT:IV the other day for $27 and locked in a trade for $27 in hopes that the Club Nintendo code was unused. To my surprise, it came last night with all inserts, including an unused code. I was able to get the $30 SMT/Fire Emblem promo from this.
i had games refuse cause the pin code was not included so keep that paper

I ordered FIFA 13 :pS3: and it says Expected delivery: tomorrow.

But it hasn't even shipped. Should I cancel it? Or has it shipped, but not updated? :|

This wasn't an AWD order.

Might just wait till tomorrow.

$15 would be the day I die. $35 was merely a dream. That night did not exist. I wish I had that cheap VITA.

I didnt see a subscription button....

http://imgur.com/91s3dId

$40 Xbox arrived

91s3dId.jpg

Nice man. Congrats. The original box is always a good sign.
I set up a trade in at amazon. But trying to get cash at craigslist for now. It looks sealed. So I don't really want to open it up. I think it's fine no stickers no inspection tape or sealage. The box is just worn and the front looks caved in from weight put on top of it.

I set up a trade in at amazon. But trying to get cash at craigslist for now. It looks sealed. So I don't really want to open it up. I think it's fine no stickers no inspection tape or sealage. The box is just worn and the front looks caved in from weight put on top of it.
mine came in the original box too, but once i opened it up everything is there, except it is not its original packaging.

I recommend you open it and check it ;)

The one I got was also in its box, the headset and kinect were unopened but the system itself was scratched up a bit and the controllers joystick was a little worn, but was a great buy for the price!

I still have the Vita offer.I doubt anyone will, but send me a PM if you would like to sell one to me. I clicked a few dozen links that didn't work that night.

there were people who bought more than just two xbox 360, some even bought 4
Lucky folks. In all honesty, if I were on that night, I, too, would have bought as many as I could. Sadly I couldn't so I'm happy for those who could.

If three 360's were bought to flip to buy an Xbox One, then we should all just be happy that someone essentially got a $120 Xbox One. Everyone just needs to get off of their high horses and sit back and get over it. The cheap consoles are gone. Everyone needs to focus less on what happened and just hope that it happens again.

That being said, I'm ready for tonight's (hopefully) restock.

After further inspection the xbox I got is brand new. The warehouse stickers are incredibly worn. Making me think that this xbox was one from the original shipment of these when this edition was sold in stores. It's a dinger but it was laying around in the warehouse until now i guess.

Honestly I thought I was never going to get mine. The delivery date was for monday but the tracking updated for sunday saying it was delivered. But when I went to Laserships website it said "left at door" so I called amazon telling them I never got it and that It might have been stolen. They refunded me. I went along my life with thoughts that a neighbor could've stolen an item amazon was selling for $400 for free. 

It wasn't stolen it was delivered today on wednesday.

The real question is...fellow CAGs should I call amazon and tell them to recharge me or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back