Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
After further inspection the xbox I got is brand new. The warehouse stickers are incredibly worn. Making me think that this xbox was one from the original shipment of these when this edition was sold in stores. It's a dinger but it was laying around in the warehouse until now i guess.
I'd plug it in and check, you'd be surprised at what you find.

And that's on your conscious its like stealing an item they are gonna go back and check where it was shipped to most likely.

After further inspection the xbox I got is brand new. The warehouse stickers are incredibly worn. Making me think that this xbox was one from the original shipment of these when this edition was sold in stores. It's a dinger but it was laying around in the warehouse until now i guess.

Honestly I thought I was never going to get mine. The delivery date was for monday but the tracking updated for sunday saying it was delivered. But when I went to Laserships website it said "left at door" so I called amazon telling them I never got it and that It might have been stolen. They refunded me. I went along my life with thoughts that a neighbor could've stolen an item amazon was selling for $400 for free.

It wasn't stolen it was delivered today on wednesday.

The real question is...fellow CAGs should I call amazon and tell them to recharge me or not?
I would feel bad stealing something like that. I would call them and let them know. I mean I was damn happy paying $40 for it. You should be too. Haha. I do understand that not all people are honest though.

I would feel bad stealing something like that. I would call them and let them know. I mean I was damn happy paying $40 for it. You should be too. Haha. I do understand that not all people are honest though.
Thing is I don't feel bad. I feel neutral...stuff like this doesnt bothering me. True it's stealing. But I'm stealing from a multibillion dollar corporation not a simple man off the street that's why I'm neutral when It comes to things like this. That's why I'm asking you guys.

Thing is I don't feel bad. I feel neutral...stuff like this doesnt bothering me. True it's stealing. But I'm stealing from a multibillion dollar corporation not a simple man off thee street that's why I'm neutral when It comes to things like this. That's why I'm asking you guys.
Lol people like you make me lose hope in society. Stealing is stealing no matter who it is. Multi billion dollar company or poor man on the streets your stealing something from someone either way. Good luck to you in life thinking like that

I'd plug it in and check, you'd be surprised at what you find.

And that's on your conscious its like stealing an item they are gonna go back and check where it was shipped to most likely.
It said it was delivered on sunday according to tracking. So technically it was shipped to me but I never got it then. The tracking hasn't updated but I'm calling them in the morning anyways.

Lol people like you make me lose hope in society. Stealing is stealing no matter who it is. Multi billion dollar company or poor man on the streets your stealing something from someone either way. Good luck to you in life thinking like that
Calm down, yes stealing is stealing but I doubt he would've not said anything.

Honestly I thought I was never going to get mine. The delivery date was for monday but the tracking updated for sunday saying it was delivered. But when I went to Laserships website it said "left at door" so I called amazon telling them I never got it and that It might have been stolen. They refunded me. I went along my life with thoughts that a neighbor could've stolen an item amazon was selling for $400 for free.

It wasn't stolen it was delivered today on wednesday.

The real question is...fellow CAGs should I call amazon and tell them to recharge me or not?
That's up to you. I wouldn't lose any sleep about not calling them. However you may want to reward their hassle free customer support by paying for the item.

Thanks for defending me. This never happens to me, that's why I was asking for my fellow CAG's advice.
Depends on how the situation is laid out. It was an error and you seemed regretful.

If you decide not to call, be sure to leave nice feedback. Whenever theres massove damage to an item and I get refunded I MAKE SURE to write tons.

Is $50 on the Sony Wireless Stereo Headset good price or does it go lower? I need something to use when others in the home are fast asleep. 

X'd out certain things for my own protection

Me: I got an incorrect refund, can you recharge my card?
Tevin: Hello XXXXX, you are chatting with Tevin. I will be happy to assist you today
Do you mind if I ask what order this is pertaining to?
Me: Yes one sec
111-6340XXX-XXXX227
Tevin: Can you give me a few details on why this refund is incorrect?
Me: Sure
Well the item was supposed to be delivered on Monday according to the estimator
but it said delivered to front door on Sunday
so I thought it was stolen because I didn't get a package that day or on Monday 
So amazon refunded me 
But the package came today on a wednesday so I want to be charged again
Tevin: So the package was originally supposed to be delivered Monday, correct?
The tracking here says it was delivered on sunday.
Me: Yes that's correct
Yeah it says sunday but I never got it then
I thought it got stolen, but amazon told me to wait until monday
And I did but it still didn't come until wednesday
Tevin: There's no need for us to recharge you.
Me: What? why but I got the package, it's an incorrect refund
Tevin: True you did get the package, but the tracking on the package was listed wrong and you got the product late, consider the refund as compensation for a late delivery
Me: Are you sure, it seems too generous?
Tevin: From the notes on the order, I can see you were caused a great deal of stress thinking this package was stolen, don't worry sir enjoy your xbox
Me: Yeah no doubt, thanks alot tevin I wasn't expecting this
Tevin: No problem at all XXXXX, just let this be a merit to Amazon's customer service enjoy the product, and sorry for the frustration the shipping delay may have caused you
Me: Haha I'm good, the free xbox made up for it.
Tevin: Great, and you are welcome. If there is nothing further regarding this order,  may I assist you with anything else?
Me: No you've been great, thanks alot!
Tevin: You are welcome - thank you. It was a pleasure assisting you XXXXX. We look forward to seeing you again soon. To close this window, please click the "end chat" link.

WOW! I'm gonna give this guy GLOWING feedback! Feels good off my chest too. 

Edit: why does copying and pasting make it black?

Edit: tried my best to make it more visible

I just purchased the 12 Month Starter Kit for $42.xx as 'good'

It said:

Comment: Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item in original packaging. Packaging will have cosmetic damage.
Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase.

I'm wondering if it does include the XBL 12 month and 400 points.

And am wondering why it wasn't listed as 'like new'?

I'm assuming all is new and works :x or I can hope

Wow, that's incredible. Great chat. Amazon's CS never seems to disappoint. That's some good stuff. Congrats on your Xbox :)

Being honest pays off
Sure does! Wow I never got promotional credits like you guys when dealing with Amazon CS. Stuff like this never happens to me! *dances* :bouncy:

WOW! I'm gonna give this guy GLOWING feedback! Feels good off my chest too.

Edit: why does copying and pasting make it black?

Edit: tried my best to make it more visible
With a note like that on your history, I'd use customer support (for refunds/credits) very sparingly because you're likely on a quick road to the ban list now.

What why? What did I do wrong?
Amazon bans people (from their entire site) that ask for refunds/credits too much, whether they're in the right or not. It sounds unfair but it's because a lot of people take advantage of their stellar customer service.

I'm not being one of the butthurt people in this thread that can't seem to figure out why you, or someone else that got lucky, won't sell them a Vita for $20 (side note: really, people, come on, give up, it's not going to happen, nobody is that stupid). I'm happy you and others got what they did so I'm just giving you a legitimate friendly warning; basically don't get on cs support to complain about trivial things or directly ask for credits like a lot of people on CAG and SD do.

:360: Borderlands 2 - $14.84 [LN]

Debating on whether to cancel or keep the XBL Starter Kit. Can't see why they would sell just the headset + chatpad for $42.xx if it weren't basically new.

Guess I'll keep it. Just don't know why it was listed as 'good' unless it's really beat up

Amazon bans people (from their entire site) that ask for refunds/credits too much, whether they're in the right or not. It sounds unfair but it's because a lot of people take advantage of their stellar customer service.

I'm not being one of the butthurt people in this thread that can't seem to figure out why you, or someone else that got lucky, won't sell them a Vita for $20 (side note: really, people, come on, give up, it's not going to happen, nobody is that stupid). I'm happy you and others got what they did so I'm just giving you a legitimate friendly warning; basically don't get on cs support to complain about trivial things or directly ask for credits like a lot of people on CAG and SD do.
Oh but I've never ASKED* for credits I just always got jealous when other people say they got credits. And I always cross my fingers to get offered some form of compensation but whenever I have a problem I'm always offered the simple return or replacement. This is the first time I felt the full blow of Amazon's CS.

I complained that I didn't get my product, legitimately thinking it got swooped off my front door. And that the tracking was 100%fabricated. Damn Lasership delivered on a Sunday front door my ass. After monday I just kept thinking someone got a free xbox off my front door. Never did I expect that it would end up getting delivered today.

:360: Borderlands 2 - $14.84 [LN]
That's why I haven't ever contacted cs yet. I've gotten fairly damaged items but none the less do I care. If I contact them its going to be because I had a item stolen when shipped or received something that wasn't what I purchased.. I know Amazon's cs is stellar I have a good friend who ordered a $1000 monitor he called and complained because the delivery man left it out infront of his garage and they shipped him another of the same model screen free of cost ( he got 2 LCDs for the price of one ). I started ordering from amazon every since that story :p

Nothing too impressive with this update. Some good prices and titles though. I'm too spoiled by getting AAA games for less than $5. Doesn't happen often but it has happened enough times to make me second guess buying AWD for more than $10 a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back