Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
Poker, thanks for the new thread. :D

Where was everyone this morning. There were some nice things up. For instance Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 for ps3 for $10.64. I would have grabbed that but it was already gone.
umm good price on Naruto UNS3, but I expect we can see more of them soon since the upgraded version of UNS3 (Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3: Full Burst) is suppose to come out in winter

umm good price on Naruto UNS3, but I expect we can see more of them soon since the upgraded version of UNS3 (Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3: Full Burst) is suppose to come out in winter
Unrelated but related that there will be Ultra Street Fighter 4 (dlc or standalone) coming out early 2014 so for those looking for Street Fighter Arcade edition or other iterations might want to hold off on it until that one is released unless you just want to grab the dlc when it comes out. Capcom sure knows how to milk a franchise.

1) Thanks, Poker, for the thread.

2)

That is hilarious, even though I know that's a pretty good price for it. It's so weird that those two games turned into the holy grails of Pokemon here.
Never seen those at AWD which is why I posted. Ok deal (it would have been better less than $100) but WTH!?

Wireless PS3 keyboard came in today. Looks brand new. Lets just hope the batter doesn't fail me. Hm I'm thinking about jumping on that power brick too, that the cheapest ill find a phat one?

Unrelated but related that there will be Ultra Street Fighter 4 (dlc or standalone) coming out early 2014 so for those looking for Street Fighter Arcade edition or other iterations might want to hold off on it until that one is released unless you just want to grab the dlc when it comes out. Capcom sure knows how to milk a franchise.
A side note to this is that the dlc will upgrade -any- version, so I think you could snag an original used SF4 on the cheap to make a duct taped Ultra version for under $20.

If you absolutely need some SF4 right now, since Ultra is about six months away still, the best bet is to grab Super Street Fighter 4 from GS as part of the 3 for $10 sale that's going on right now. I will give them credit that they're at least making fairly substantial balance changes and upgrades with each iteration of SF4.

A side note to this is that the dlc will upgrade -any- version, so I think you could snag an original used SF4 on the cheap to make a duct taped Ultra version for under $20.
If you do want the costume DLC you only get that with either a new retail or full digital copy FYI. I'm going to wait for the retail copy to go on sale for $30 and grab it then probably. I believe the DLC only works on Super and AE but I could be wrong.

....I believe the DLC only works on Super and AE but I could be wrong.
I believe DLC only would work with super and AE, since AE DLC only worked with super, SF4 vanilla cannot do updates afaik.

Also, I'm considering this gaming item, but it seems it would come scratched to hell on all sides? :

"Front of housing has minor cosmetic imperfection. Minor cosmetic imperfection on top or sides of item. Minor cosmetic imperfection on bottom or back of item."

I believe DLC only would work with super and AE, since AE DLC only worked with super, SF4 vanilla cannot do updates afaik.

Also, I'm considering this gaming item, but it seems it would come scratched to hell on all sides? :

"Front of housing has minor cosmetic imperfection. Minor cosmetic imperfection on top or sides of item. Minor cosmetic imperfection on bottom or back of item."
That's what I thought, they redid parts of the engine with Super if I remember right. Also don't remember them ever mentioning vanilla SF4 in the announcements.

Do they ever post deals on PS3 external hard drives in AWD? I really need a new one but I'm not 100% where the best place to start looking is. I don't need a huge one.

Do they ever post deals on PS3 external hard drives in AWD? I really need a new one but I'm not 100% where the best place to start looking is. I don't need a huge one.
I'm pretty sure that all you need is a regular usb hard drive. Nothing special. If you mean internal, PS3 uses 2.5" laptop drives.

I'm pretty sure that all you need is a regular usb hard drive. Nothing special. If you mean internal, PS3 uses 2.5" laptop drives.
This. Formatting it to FAT32 might be the only pain since they don't make that easy for large drives in Windows but otherwise any external drive should work.

New thread? Hopefully Amazon can deliver some deals and soon. Not that my backlog is at all screaming anything but ENOUGH already.

Out of curiosity what are you planning to do with it? I might be wrong but I remember people saying in the PSN thread whenever this question comes up that games can't be played off an external.

Out of curiosity what are you planning to do with it? I might be wrong but I remember people saying in the PSN thread whenever this question comes up that games can't be played off an external.
Oh seriously? Yeah, I have an old 60 GB model because I really wanted backwards compatibility and obviously, that 55 GBs you actually have to work with don't last long for us CAGs and our collections. I may need to do some googling....

Oh seriously? Yeah, I have an old 60 GB model because I really wanted backwards compatibility and obviously, that 55 GBs you actually have to work with don't last long for us CAGs and our collections. I may need to do some googling....
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-General/External-Hard-Drive-Question/td-p/37200536

That's why I asked because it seems like an obvious thing but I can also understand why they would lock that option out for security purposes. Right now Amazon has a 500GB Western Digital HDD for $50 right now which is pretty decent.

What's in the Box?

• Red console
  • 120GB hard drive
  • Xbox 360 Headset
  • Standard Edition: Resident Evil® 5
  • Red Wireless Controller
  • HDTV-ready component HD AV cable

120 not 250
Sorry at least I am posting the deal here, my bad I made a mistake and read it wrong. Thanks for helping and correcting though.

It is 120gb. Nice deal imo, especially as a RE console

For what it's worth, upgrading the PS3 hard drive is much much easier than the 360's. There is no "hack" involved to get it to recognize it correctly, just back up, plug in and restore. i didn't even have to pre-format mine.

sort of shocked its still there
I wouldn't pay that much for a fat 360 at this point. If I had to have a 360 right now, I would probably take a shot on the 250GB Slim thats $166, but ideally, I would wait.

I think you will be able to get a 360 super cheap once the new consoles come out. Either new ones from Black Friday week sales or used ones from people dumping them to help pay for a PS4/X1. Unless sub $100 consoles pop up again, I doubt I will be buying one from AWD.

thats enough for me. Got to go pick up cousins kids at the roller dome all night skate. Got to wonder how many will be left standing outside. For years they did  730 to 6am.  for some reason they switched it up   to 730 to 5 AM

kicking them out  at 5  instead of 6 

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back