Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you joking? That seems like a great price...

I've been debating on a vita for awhile and finally bought one today and I'm loving it. I regret waiting so long to buy one.
Well no I'm not I really don't know haha. I just though that it was and I looked at the original amazon listings and saw that others were similarly priced. :)

Well no I'm not I really don't know haha. I just though that it was and I looked at the original amazon listings and saw that others were similarly priced. :)
Oh well I don't know either I guess haha. I thought even before the msrp drop used prices were more around where the other vitas on awd are. Quick look at cowboom and prices are similar to the one you posted so yeah you are right. Considering its still there I'm guessing I'm wrong anyway

Are you joking? That seems like a great price...
There is one similar priced on Amazon and a few other Wifi Vitas listed ~$150. If I was in the market for a Vita, I would consider buying one of these for $128.67 because I don't care about 3G and I trust Amazon more than some other seller to take care of me if there is a problem with it. I'm surprised they are still available. Maybe people would just rather pay the extra and get the Walking Dead bundle, which is 3G, comes with a game, and you know the true condition.

$70 off msrp isn't bad, seems good to me. Can't believe it's still sitting there.
Paid $180 for mine. Worth every penny. It's really turned into a great system. Anyone on the fence, I'd recommend pickin it up, especially if you have PS+. You could grab a 32 gb stick and be back to $200 msrp

Paid $180 for mine. Worth every penny. It's really turned into a great system. Anyone on the fence, I'd recommend pickin it up, especially if you have PS+. You could grab a 32 gb stick and be back to $200 msrp
Agreed. The OLED screen pops so much. PS+ is what finally sold me the system and I don't regret it for a second.

The Resident Evil Xbox is still sitting there. I almost bought one of those when it originally came out. I'm guessing it will probably be missing the game, maybe whoever bought it could end up getting a partial refund.

The Resident Evil Xbox is still sitting there. I almost bought one of those when it originally came out. I'm guessing it will probably be missing the game, maybe whoever bought it could end up getting a partial refund.
It's a nice color, to me anyway, but that's a lot of money for a phat 360 and that particular iteration had a lot of RRODs. I would rather spend the $25 and get the 250GB slim model that's on AWD if I was buying one from what's available.

It's a nice color, to me anyway, but that's a lot of money for a phat 360 and that particular iteration had a lot of RRODs. I would rather spend the $25 and get the 250GB slim model that's on AWD if I was buying one from what's available.
Im pretty sure the resident evil xbox is a reskined elite. Elite consoles were much less likely to rrod if i remember correctly (jasper chip set and all)

Im pretty sure the resident evil xbox is a reskined elite. Elite consoles were much less likely to rrod if i remember correctly (jasper chip set and all)
Yes but that particular model was super prone for some reason. I was working at BBY when that system came out and we got about 40-50 units in. We got about 80% of those units back defective within two months or so and most were red ringed. One that's lasted this long is probably going to be OK, just saying I've seen a lot of those that were defective.

Any good deals on Need for Speed Most Wanted?
ON AWD or in general? Cheapest I've seen is $15. Cheapest place I know of right now is Gamefly. PS3 is $15 and 360 $18.

Best Buy had it on sale for awhile but I think that's over now.

EDIT: Well worth it at that price IMO.

Come on wii games!

I've seen a few but idk what's new or cheap on AWD? Anyone else watch wii games and prices?

Man I hope we see a restock in daytime again. Every one of the recent restocks has been overnight. I keep missing some deals thanks to being at work. Anyways, some leftovers from small restock overnight:

:wiiu: Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed Bonus Edition (LN) $18.23
:wiiu: FIFA Soccer 13 (N) $16.80 (LN) $18.56

:360: :pc::mac: Razer Carcharias Over Ear Gaming Headset (VG) $47.82
:360: Sennheiser X320 Xbox Headset (N) $37.01 (VG) $39.80
:360: Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 (LN) $22.27

:ps3: Logitech PlayStation 3 Driving Force GT Racing Wheel (G) $68.80
:ps3: The Sly Collection (LN) $18.92
:ps3: Borderlands 2 (LN) $14.84

Man I hope we see a restock in daytime again. Every one of the recent restocks has been overnight. I keep missing some deals thanks to being at work. Anyways, some leftovers from small restock overnight:
I've been thankful for that personally since there's nothing I actually want right now but a great AWD refresh will whittle away the credit that's building back up and should go to the PS4.

I've been thankful for that personally since there's nothing I actually want right now but a great AWD refresh will whittle away the credit that's building back up and should go to the PS4.
^This.

As good as some of these deals have been I am opting to wait considering PS4/X1 release is only 3 months away. I think used game prices for current gen will plummet over the next 12-18 months (yes I realize that's a long time but the majority of CAGs have massive backlogs).

I just noticed something that's incredibly unexpected and awesome from AWD while packaging up this Dark Souls CE to trade back in to them.  Instead of sticking them awful stickers directly on the tin the actually had cut a piece of plastic, attached it to the tin with that rubber cement stuff that peels off easy and then put the stickers on the plastic.  Wish they showed that level of care and thought to all their stuff.

after the $40 console deals, not many great deal appeared
not compared to that (only vitas compared to that) but deals are popping up with restocks. For ex, Saints Row IV CE for ~ $50. I am glad I missed some deals so that my credit could recover. Got to save for future releases.

not compared to that (only vitas compared to that) but deals are popping up with restocks. For ex, Saints Row IV CE for ~ $50. I am glad I missed some deals so that my credit could recover. Got to save for future releases.
50? I thought it was 60? Now I feel cheated for the one I bought for 65, haha.

Yeah, I've just been working on building it back up so I can pay off the PS4.

The devil is in the details and the details are in the previous iterations of this thread and in this thread. Looks at the post above.
I have a question, where do you find the little pics for all the different systems?

I know some, but some don't work, or I can't find them, I know:

:360: :wii: :ps3: :3ds: :wiiu: :pc: :xbox: :gc: :ds:

but what about others? :n64: :N64: :psx: :ps1:

You're correct. All the ones listed were $59.xx. For some reason I was thinking $50.xx
Nope, there was a copy of it for $50.xx the other day during the day time. I left it there I dont need to pick up a game I will never play lol... Ill wait for it to be free on ps+ or something or drop below $20

And also there were 3 LN Muramasa Limited Editions up the other day for $35.xx I got one of them woohoo

I have a question, where do you find the little pics for all the different systems?

I know some, but some don't work, or I can't find them, I know:

:360: :wii: :ps3: :3ds: :wiiu: :pc: :xbox: :gc: :ds:

but what about others? :n64: :N64: :psx: :ps1:
I drag the icon directly from Amazon's listing. I wish Cheapy would get other icons added as well like he did for wii u.

Nope, there was a copy of it for $50.xx the other day during the day time. I left it there I dont need to pick up a game I will never play lol... Ill wait for it to be free on ps+ or something or drop below $20

And also there were 3 LN Muramasa Limited Editions up the other day for $35.xx I got one of them woohoo
I thought I saw it once the same day Payday 2 CE popped up but didnt see a listing for it. Since then I have only seen it pop up for $59.xx

It's a kinda sorta deal: Gravity Rush (N) for $14.96.

I know it's on PS+, but for those who aren't subscribed, this is the cheapest I can recall seeing a physical copy of the game.

Its been sitting there for a while I think everyone is waiting for it to drop lower. It is after all (A) and probably something you will probably get a RROD from :), Just a heads up
I thought these were a Jasper unit that ran cooler? Didn't that GREATLY reduce RROD risk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back