Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
Just grabbed one of those $41 VG PS3 GTAV's... odd thing is, it was listed as backordered with a restock date of October 15. Never seen a WD item backordered because it doesn't seem to make any sense, but I imagine the worst that could happen is that don't charge me/refund me if they can't deliver. I need to wrap up a couple games I already have in progress anyways, so I don't mind the wait.

Just grabbed one of those $41 VG PS3 GTAV's... odd thing is, it was listed as backordered with a restock date of October 15. Never seen a WD item backordered because it doesn't seem to make any sense, but I imagine the worst that could happen is that don't charge me/refund me if they can't deliver. I need to wrap up a couple games I already have in progress anyways, so I don't mind the wait.
Yeah I just saw this too. I'm hoping it ships faster and is just a fluke.

I was in court all morning so I couldn't respond earlier. But basically I am hoping for a 5th option on possible bundles. I am looking for something more along the lines of the ZombiU bundle where we get a game with a controller other than the GamePad. I don't know how likely that is but I can hold out. I mean, there are still only a few games out that I want to play. I am wait until after Christmas if no good deals/bundles come around.

Just gonna keep telling myself that...
Don't drink and drive.

Or murder.

My Pokémon Platinum I ordered a few hours ago has already shipped. I hope everyone who ordered one gets their order filled as well.

That is great , man! It is better than pes
According to this years reviews Fifa made minor changes step forward while PES went backward. Apparently they good rid of much the good to make it like Fifa but they ended up with a bad Fifa 13 clone. Just what I've heard. But personally I prefer Fifa.

There is a verrryyyy good chance that those 2 listings for pokemon platinum may just be errors and whoever ordered through it gets a backordered message. I can't imagine them having that many copies that they lasted for an entire night like this. With pretty much everyone ordering one or two... I hope everyone gets it that ordered it, but... just speculation on my part.
I ordered a copy around 8:15 am and mine is in the Shipping Now phase.

browse-icon-ps3._V192599300_.gif
Star Trek (LN) -7.42 should be brand new.

PS3 250 GB Slim (LN) - 193.74 also should be new.

Yeah. The listing says Used - Good.

Got 3 of those from Target for around $11 each w/the Pokewalker. If I knew they were going to be valuable...........UGH!!!!!!!! Glad something told me to keep 1(sealed, too).

Edit: Now it's showing up as Used - Like New

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0038MTE7C/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&qid=1381354131&sr=8-2

My $15 Acceptable :pS3: Resistance 2 CE came in, and it was a dinger as the description hinted at. Just don't know how they had this thing for so long in their warehouse. Anyways, bonus disc was sealed, and the figure is untouched. Quite happy with AWD yet again.

My LN 32GB Wii U arrived today...and as expected, it's an otherwise pristine dinger (some marks/dents on the box, still-wrapped accessories, and both the console and gamepad are still in that cellophane-ish wrapping). I'm definitely proud of this purchase. :D/

DS2U (and everyone else who ordered one), hopefully yours arrives in the same type of condition! :D

Totally splurged 

bought persona 3 portable star ocean second evolution and chrono cross from awd.

persona 3 was like new 15.xx

chrono cross was like new 11.xx

star ocean was 13.xx vg

I've been wanting to try these for a while. there was still a star ocean and chrono cross left. chrono cross was 9 for A and so was 16 for A (amazon price glitch strikes again?)

I forgot to mention that Nintendo Land was also included, though I'm curious as to whether it's supposed to be sealed, since it wasn't (it looks LN despite that fact).

Semi-OT, but do you guys think I should try selling it in the Marketplace for ~$25 after shipping or just trade it in to AMZ for $10.13? I didn't plan on keeping it.

I forgot to mention that Nintendo Land was also included, though I'm curious as to whether it's supposed to be sealed, since it wasn't (it looks LN despite that fact).

Semi-OT, but do you guys think I should try selling it in the Marketplace for ~$25 after shipping or just trade it in to AMZ for $10.13? I didn't plan on keeping it.
I don't think it's supposed to be sealed if it comes with the system, they usually aren't. If you're not going to play it I would probably trade it in. I don't know how hard selling it will be though when GS was selling them for $7.50 for multiple weeks (during the 50% off sale) and they were all in like new shape.

My very good condition of payday 2 collector's edition came in today, the game and everything else was brand new! The CE box had a few dents but no awd sticker on there unless amazon forgot to put it on there!  :razz:

Is Rune Factory 4 ever gonna be on the Warehouse? I mean I know it's not that popular but I'm probably gonna go buy it if it doesn't come out on the next restock or when Pokemon comes out.

Is Rune Factory 4 ever gonna be on the Warehouse? I mean I know it's not that popular but I'm probably gonna go buy it if it doesn't come out on the next restock or when Pokemon comes out.
There was a dinger the day it came out but I haven't seen it pop up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back