Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
Has Hatsune Miku show up in the warehouse? I gave up on GTA V and just bought it from Toys R Us.
I grabbed one for $34 this past weekend, but it's the only one I've seen since it came out.

I also grabbed a Technika Tune Vita for $50 last week (also the only one I've seen)

Every time someone misses a deal they blame resellers haha. The salt levels are so high.
Not really, I am just disappointed that I missed out on possibly getting a complete Pokemon Platinum. If you go back to the first day it appeared on AWD you will see that several people talked about picking up multiples. These pretzels are making me thirsty.

Dang that went really fast. I hope people bought it to collect. You guys buying all the pokemon/3DS games from AWD, and flipping them for like 5-10 dollars are obnoxious.
Hopefully a flipper bought it and put it to use by flipping it instead of someone just buying it to put on a shelf/add to a backlog.

Last edited:
Hopefully a flipper bought it and put it to use by flipping it instead of someone just buying it to put on a shelf/add to a backlog.
Damn son, actually you sort of have a point but I'd say I have good intentions of playing a game when I buy it.

"The road to a hellish backlog is paved with good intentions"

I would have linked them but I have to go. Lot of good stuff up and popping up. Happy hunting everyone. :)

:360: Metro 2033 (A) (LN) $14.13
:360: Call of Duty: Black Ops (A) $9.94

:ps3: Hyperdimension Neptunia (Premium Edition) (G) $35.18
:ps3: Journey Collector's Edition (LN) $14.84
:ps3: Just Cause 2 (LN) $13.76
:ps3: Journey Collector's Edition (G) $11.86

:psp: PlayStation Vita - WiFi (G) $128.67

Man, I've been looking for Journey and Ico/SotC to pop up but I missed the Good copy.

No point in paying 15 bucks when that's the normal price, I don't care about flow and flowers

No point in paying 15 bucks when that's the normal price, I don't care about flow and flowers
Well I care about flow and Flower, the soundtrack and all the other extras are nice kicker for me... so that's why I picked it up. We'll see if those downloads are valid. Paired it with a LN Rayman Origins for $12.

Wait. The 3 games in the Journey collection are all on disc right? They're not download vouchers are they?

And I might have said that a little weird. The other two games are nice additions but I'm really interested in Journey.

Wait. The 3 games in the Journey collection are all on disc right? They're not download vouchers are they?

And I might have said that a little weird. The other two games are nice additions but I'm really interested in Journey.
I think everything including the extras are on the disc. The only voucher I remember getting is the PS+ free month when it came with them.

I think everything including the extras are on the disc. The only voucher I remember getting is the PS+ free month when it came with them.
I knew it came with some kind of voucher. Don't have to worry about the soundtrack then. I guess I could eventually use the PS+. Which Ico/SotC are free on btw, Glass_Ghost_0, but you seem like an actual collector so unread these words.

I knew it came with some kind of voucher. Don't have to worry about the soundtrack then. I guess I could eventually use the PS+. Which Ico/SotC are free on btw, Glass_Ghost_0, but you seem like an actual collector so unread these words.
I do collect games, but I'm new to PS3 and got one just to play the PS exclusives, only got the 12GB SS model so I can only play a handful of games at a time so I need to save all the space I can. Glad to hear that the games are on the physical disc.

Im super pumped I got my Xbox One off bestbuy thanks to them opening back up the preorders only paid $100 out of pocket for it from credit Ive been saving up

Wheres all the deals on AWD!

I do collect games, but I'm new to PS3 and got one just to play the PS exclusives, only got the 12GB SS model so I can only play a handful of games at a time so I need to save all the space I can. Glad to hear that the games are on the physical disc.
The games are on disc, but you need to install them to play them. Just a heads up.

Like what?
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B004C34D2M/ref=sr_1_1_olp?tag=cheapassgam08-20&ie=UTF8&qid=1381510984&sr=8-1&keywords=wii+remote&condition=new

they were even cheaper if you remember all the links I posted for wii motes 3 days ago. There were multiple fulfilled by amazon sellers with new regular wii motes and motion plus ones for 13 bucks or less. took forever to find that page and all the ones I posted were gone. but there are still some left with 1 dollar shipping.

all in all thats a much better deal than that acceptable one for 4 bucks more.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B004C34D2M/ref=sr_1_1_olp?tag=cheapassgam08-20&ie=UTF8&qid=1381510984&sr=8-1&keywords=wii+remote&condition=new

they were even cheaper if you remember all the links I posted for wii motes 3 days ago. There were multiple fulfilled by amazon sellers with new regular wii motes and motion plus ones for 13 bucks or less. took forever to find that page and all the ones I posted were gone. but there are still some left with 1 dollar shipping.

all in all thats a much better deal than that acceptable one for 4 bucks more.
Unless I'm missing something, those aren't official Nintendo remotes...?

Had to bite on NSMB2, don't think we'll see it on sale anytime soon being a first party Nintendo game and all. Threw in Sonic Generations for 3DS too for free shipping, dunno why the 3DS version has maintained more of its value than the console ones.

Had to bite on NSMB2, don't think we'll see it on sale anytime soon being a first party Nintendo game and all. Threw in Sonic Generations for 3DS too for free shipping, dunno why the 3DS version has maintained more of its value than the console ones.
People tend to play sonic games more on handhelds then consoles thats why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back