Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are talking about Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan, it is still $19.99 but for new copy only. Used copy is $34.99. Check the online tracker to see if a store near you has any in stock.
Thanks, I am talking about Etrian Odyssey IV - I don't mean to keep with an off-topic issue, but I wouldn't want someone to pass up a deal on AWD because they think they can get it cheaper at Gamestop. Gamestop.com shows the new price as $19.99 (out of stock), but if you try to reserve a copy for in-store pickup it shows an in-store price of $39.99, so I was mostly wondering if there were any way this was some kind of mistake or you could get them to price match their website.

So $5 to sit on my backlog.
enslaved was not that good at all, very mediocre graphics, and gameplay. i purchased it new for $10, and i regret paying that much , since you can get it used for $5 at bestbuy

enslaved was not that good at all, very mediocre graphics, and gameplay. i purchased it new for $10, and i regret it , since you can get it used for $5 at bestbuy
I think that's my point - if you liked it and could see past its flaws, you could find a pretty rad game. If you couldn't, you probably won't be wild about remember me either. Or so goes my new theory.

I think that's my point - if you liked it and could see past its flaws, you could find a pretty rad game.  If you couldn't, you probably won't be wild about remember me either.  Or so goes my new theory.
i paid $20 for remember me at bestbuy sale, i thought it was good, other than the issues with combat. if remember $15 or lower for remember me would be a fair price. saying it is only worth $5, is just an insult to the game, you might as well not buy it.

i paid $20 for remember me at bestbuy sale, i thought it was good, other than the issues with combat. if remember $15 or lower for remember me would be a fair price. saying it is only worth $5, is just an insult to the game, you might as well not buy it.
Saying Remember Me is worth $15 is an insult to other games.

Don't buy them.

This. All he ever does is complain.
Its cute that you went through my post history to find more complaints, but I check this site every day and usually feel no need to comment. When you and a few others are using a thread clearly marked for deals to chop it up and talk shit to randoms it makes the thread unreadable.

I shouldn't have to go back 3 pages to find a comment related to the thread. If the unemployed people who spend the entire day on this forum want to talk about topics unrelated to the thread, take it to PMs.

Its cute that you went through my post history to find more complaints, but I check this site every day and usually feel no need to comment. When you and a few others are using a thread clearly marked for deals to chop it up and talk shit to randoms it makes the thread unreadable.

I shouldn't have to go back 3 pages to find a comment related to the thread. If the unemployed people who spend the entire day on this forum want to talk about topics unrelated to the thread, take it to PMs.
Shut your mouth you stupid kunt

You havent even been on this website for a year and you have 91 post which are all almost complaints. Do you really think we care about your opinion? Why dont you goto SD where you belong.

cinemagraph_tissue.gif

You havent even been on this website for a year and you have 91 post which are all almost complaints. Do you really think we care about your opinion? Why dont you goto SD where you belong.
You havent been on this site for a year yet either and you have almost 1,000 post count. Is 91 suppose to be a lot?

It's easy to remember when a person only bitches about everything and does nothing else.

I know this but, some people like to own physical copies. Besides that its a LE with a steelbook I believe.
I second this. I download it for free but I also have the limited edition too. I prefer to have a physical disk for many reasons. One of my fears next gen, as we already have it now, is games being over 50GB each (some already are for next gen consoles) and that mere 500GB not cutting it. We can upgrade down the road but I don't need so much things connected to my consoles.

That's not a big issue. Most of all I must prefer having physical disk. Having both is great too! :)

I second this. I download it for free but I also have the limited edition too. I prefer to have a physical disk for many reasons. One of my fears next gen, as we already have it now, is games being over 50GB each (some already are for next gen consoles) and that mere 500GB not cutting it. We can upgrade down the road but I don't need so much things connected to my consoles.
That's not a big issue. Most of all I must prefer having physical disk. Having both is great too! :)
Don't forget your basicly leasing the items rather then owning them. They ban your account for any reason you lose that item. And as many found out after going through the TOS for Xbox recently due to bans they lay that out that you don't own anything you get off the service (XBL)

I dont know that most games will be 50gb to download for next gen, but if one were to go all digital and was a heavy gamer and bought 4-5 games a month, and that same gamer was on Comcast who has a 300gb data cap, 200gb from downloading 4-5 games a month to play, plus netflix streaming, etc, you are gonna run out of your cap pretty quick.

That never gets mentioned, one of the many reasons im against all digital, that and you never actually own anything.

I already have the DLC. Bought the game right before the price dropped like a rock and then also got the DLC before the add-on disc was released. I just need a cheap physical copy to rebuy.

What makes an item a possible dinger?
Generally AWD has the standard "Cleaning repair done as necessary ETC." standard message when you get into things that go further in detail, such as saying "Small bend/wrinkle on set case", "Packaging may be damaged." yet the item is listed as "like new" or even acceptable and such like that. Essentially the more detail they go on about, the better the odds, it is not 100% guarenteed, but has been the case more often than not.

Usually, dingers are from AWD themselves and say "Mark/Dent on Case"
^ Although a way to spot whether an item is alternatively the limited edition/first print run, of certain games, is to look if it mentions a "set case" and mentions a wrinkle, scratch, or bend. As most hard cases don't generally get wrinkles or bends, and it is the cardboard case that for the most part has that happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back