Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

I might just invest in a new PC if I were you (I built one recently, my first ever and best investment overall).
I thought about that. I did that about 5-6 years ago and went pretty all out (over 1k in parts). But in 3 years my computer was showing its age and now 5 years it's running new games on low settings. Conversely my 360 I bought 6 years ago is still running almost every game well...

I know the reasons why this is so no need to explain them. Just pointing out why I like consoles also.

I just ordered one of the not for sale Xbones (the $320 one) and it's lasting longer than the other orders I did, which both cancelled immediately.

I'd be super stoked to have both next gens for $600 total since the PS4 already shipped.

I just ordered one of the not for sale Xbones (the $320 one) and it's lasting longer than the other orders I did, which both cancelled immediately.

I'd be super stoked to have both next gens for $600 total since the PS4 already shipped.
Good luck, I just tried again with the $300 one and the $320 one and they were both canceled immediately.

Ordered multiple PS4's for $254 through the magic link around noon yesterday.  All instantly cancelled but the first one.  Just shipped.  Thanks again to all!

Well, looks like my Xbone just got cancelled. phooey.

In good news though, my G copy of Pokemon LeafGreen just got here and it's totally complete with the box, manual, and Wireless Adapter. Only thing that sucks is that the AWD sticker is on the back of the box.

Only thing that sucks is that the AWD sticker is on the back of the box.
I hate when places do that. I have some used PS3 games from GameStop like that where the stickers are on the cover art and I just want to cut someone. At Hastings we got in so much trouble if we did anything even remotely like that.

My status is shipped on my PS4 with tracking number.  My gut feeling is that the ones that shipped were simply due to lazy or incompetent employees.  My best guess is the inventory system has to track the replacement consoles just like normal stock, hence the 'NOT FOR SALE' in the item description hoping someone will catch it before it ships.

Then again it's possible that the same incompentent employee might have sent me a ps2 or something in the box.  Like someone said ealier, we won't know until we get the package.  And while i don't think Amazon would bother, if you ship something, you do have the ability to call UPS and reroute the product.

No luck on XB1. 

Should be interesting to see what those that went through get. Given that not for sale link way back where it should be console only. I find it hard to imagine they will send you accessories and cables for things we weren't meant to order.

Should be interesting to see what those that went through get. Given that not for sale link way back where it should be console only. I find it hard to imagine they will send you accessories and cables for things we weren't meant to order.
Almost all listings show accessories included so we will see. If it's console only well no harm in trying.

Btw. Mine just shipped!

I am curious to see what you guys get when you receive those ps4s and xb1s. Good luck to all that got in on those insane deals. I see the deal originated from SD but what's the story behind these "not for sale" replacement consoles? How did someone stumble upon the links to what exists but wasn't supposed to be active?

Staying on topic:

ASTRO Gaming A40 Audio System (White) (A) $148.49

:ps3: Tomb Raider (G) $15.70

:vita: Tearaway (G) $22.71 (LN) $26.20

:xb1: Forza Motorsport 5 (G) $35.93

:360: Mass Effect Trilogy (G) $20.59

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah super random. Have too many canceled ps4 and xbones buncha different methods too.

Wanted an xbone but would've taken a ps4 at that price.

SInce I wanted a Xbone really just for Titanfall right now which I'm not sure why bc my PC can handle it just fine... I decided to ask CS if they would PM the Microsoft price of $475 I saw. She did by giving me $25 credit toward the purchase. I figured since I wanted Titanfall anyway that saves me $50 plus the $25 PM with 1month live and brand new and "no tax". "$425" isn't bad after subtracting Titanfall game plus I had $200 credit. Sure it's still $50- $100 more than an AWD Xbox but I'll take it since I missed the $383 ones and can't get in on these $321 replacements.

I am curious to see what you guys get when you receive those ps4s and xb1s. Good luck to all that got in on those insane deals.

:vita: Tearaway (G) $22.71 (LN) $26.20
I'm interested, too. My friend in DE just had her PS4 ship. Not sure what condition it was. Probably good at least. I tried several XBO orders and only one has managed to hold on and move into 'shipping now' status. It was, unfortunately, the 'acceptable' one, though, so. Not sure what I'm going to get. Probably going to go right back to Amazon.

Also better than the one is ps4
Thats fair. I only brought it up because of Titanfall and it being on Xbox One and PC. If Infamous was on PC and PS4 id bring up the same comparisons.

My comments were in no way to say Xbox One is garbage or anything of the like. It was simply to give information on the question he asked. He can then do whatever he wants to do with said information.

I'm interested, too. My friend in DE just had her PS4 ship. Not sure what condition it was. Probably good at least. I tried several XBO orders and only one has managed to hold on and move into 'shipping now' status. It was, unfortunately, the 'acceptable' one, though, so. Not sure what I'm going to get. Probably going to go right back to Amazon.
Yeah, I am not sure what to expect with the "replacement" tagline for these consoles. It is one thing to get AWD dingers but it is another thing when they are marked as such. Hence, the reason why I am curious. One thing is for sure, I would stress test the heck out of these units just to be sure they don't fault.

Thats fair. I only brought it up because of Titanfall and it being on Xbox One and PC. If Infamous was on PC and PS4 id bring up the same comparisons.

My comments were in no way to say Xbox One is garbage or anything of the like. It was simply to give information on the question he asked. He can then do whatever he wants to do with said information.
None of your comments are ;) all in good fun

Yeah, I am not sure what to expect with the "replacement" tagline for these consoles. It is one thing to get AWD dingers but it is another thing when they are marked as such. Hence, the reason why I am curious. One thing is for sure, I would stress test the heck out of these units just to be sure they don't fault.
I ended up landing a VG PS4. The rating system is what gives me hope that it comes with cords and accessories. If it were just a console used for replacements, there would really be no need for a rating system. Then again, I have no idea. I'm just taking a shot in the dark.

But like you said, I'm going to stress test the hell out of them just to make sure they weren't the launch consoles that got sent BACK to Amazon because they had issues. The first people to get theirs in better post (that means you too lurkers)!

I ended up landing a VG PS4. The rating system is what gives me hope that it comes with cords and accessories. If it were just a console used for replacements, there would really be no need for a rating system. Then again, I have no idea. I'm just taking a shot in the dark.

But like you said, I'm going to stress test the hell out of them just to make sure they weren't the launch consoles that got sent BACK to Amazon because they had issues. The first people to get theirs in better post (that means you too lurkers)!
Mine is shipping from an hour away so I'm hoping I'll get it tomorrow or Tuesday instead of on Wednesday.

How badly do you want to play Titanfall? Atm thats all Xbox One has coming to it till we get dates on other games (Halo, Sunset Overdrive, etc)

If you have a PC or 360 and can play it on those might be more worth it to keep the PS4. Just really depends on what you want to play.

You can get a Graphics card that's better than the one in Xbox One for $150.
And with subtle Xbox One bashing posts like these you wonder why I call you a fanboy...

Will it be the same if i use a Bluray movie to test the disc drive in the PS4 to check if is working correctly? or do i have to use a PS4 game? sorry for asking here

Will it be the same if i use a Bluray movie to test the disc drive in the PS4 to check if is working correctly? or do i have to use a PS4 game? sorry for asking here
I imagine it would be the same, I wouldn't think the disc drive would read a Bluray fine but not function for games.

My status is shipped on my PS4 with tracking number. My gut feeling is that the ones that shipped were simply due to lazy or incompetent employees. My best guess is the inventory system has to track the replacement consoles just like normal stock, hence the 'NOT FOR SALE' in the item description hoping someone will catch it before it ships.

Then again it's possible that the same incompentent employee might have sent me a ps2 or something in the box. Like someone said ealier, we won't know until we get the package. And while i don't think Amazon would bother, if you ship something, you do have the ability to call UPS and reroute the product.

No luck on XB1.
They gave me a replacement order on a new one i bought and it had that as the title.

It's all about first parties and exclusives. However, if you care about graphics more than anything, PS4. If you care about online community, Xbox One. I have an X1 right now and I'm loving it, I had a PS4 but sold it for profit. I do plan on getting one again a year or two down the line but the reason why I choose Xbox is because of the more competitive online community and I love Halo more than anything, not to mention all my friends have Xbox as well. That being said, just make a list of pros and cons and see which one you'll enjoy more this year.
PS community is great xbox has so many bad apples. I prefer ps for coop they are less lone wolf bs going on.

Honestly when it comes to online it almost has more to do with what your friends are playing. Even if you really enjoy PS4 but you play online with your friends and they all have an X1, it would make more sense to just get an X1.

And yeah, just making a pro and cons list is really the best to see what system fits your needs the most.

Hate seeing every Xbox One game come up and I can't remember the last time I've seen Dead Rising 3 appear. Trying to get another copy for Co op and I'm hoping to snag it under $40 without turning to eBay.

bread's done
Back