Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

WIKI: It seems people had a few suggestions from the last thread in terms of updating the OP. I've changed a few things, but if there is anything else you want to change, feel free to do so.

Links:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

"Just Arrived" Video Games
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**
Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Current Gen:

:wiiu: Wii U

:ps4: PS4

:xb1: Xbox One

:vita: PS Vita

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

Last Gen:
:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923
VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/
VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/
IX: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/322143-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-ix/
X:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/326957-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-x/

Last edited by a moderator:
It was brand new :wall: . Thats the frustrating part of this whole ordeal. I bought a bunch of stuff getting myself prepped to start streaming. Ive been waiting 30 minutes for this manager to enter my chat with nothing still. Yeah, to be fair it is the fault of the company that makes the monitor ( which would be Asus. ) Amazon should still be at some fault for what happened. The CS keeps disregarding everything Im telling them.
That really sucks then.

Have you tried calling them?

Their customer service agents on the phone are normally from the US (as long as you call by like 5pm EST I think) and we all know US customer service is better than out sourced to who the heck knows where in India's customer service.

I don't think they would cover your other items, but I do think they would be more helpful/understanding this way. If you get India just ask them a US rep, that's what I do.

I think I just got what you guys like to call a dinger.
Sold by: Warehouse Deals, Inc (seller profile)

Condition: Used - Very Good
Downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item has been tested to be fully functional. Item is in original packaging, but packaging has damage. All accessories are present and undamaged. see less

I think I just got what you guys like to call a dinger.
Sold by: Warehouse Deals, Inc (seller profile)

Condition: Used - Very Good
Downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item has been tested to be fully functional. Item is in original packaging, but packaging has damage. All accessories are present and undamaged. see less
Doesn't sound like a "dinger" at all. It specifically mentions that it was tested and that all accessories are accounted for.

That really sucks then.

Have you tried calling them?

Their customer service agents on the phone are normally from the US (as long as you call by like 5pm EST I think) and we all know US customer service is better than out sourced to who the heck knows where in India's customer service.

I don't think they would cover your other items, but I do think they would be more helpful/understanding this way. If you get India just ask them a US rep, that's what I do.
I never knew you could request for a US rep. Im gonna try to return this monitor to UPS to see what they say. Im gonna try to call on the phone, they just answer quicker on the net. So I always go the route of talking to people on there.

I never knew you could request for a US rep. Im gonna try to return this monitor to UPS to see what they say. Im gonna try to call on the phone, they just answer quicker on the net. So I always go the route of talking to people on there.
Sometimes they will try to tell you they are in the US, but then I just tell them I can't understand them and they transfer me to the US. Has worked the couple of times that I have called

It was an LCD I dont think you have to worry about LED's leaking. Dont be paranoid lol, I just had a bad experience. Im sure its not a common issue. I have read about a couple people having the same problem as what I experienced though.
Yeah, that's why I asked. Couldn't think of anything in an LED that would leak but damn, that's probably mercury all over your desk. I wouldn't even touch that without gloves.

I ordered a monitor from amazon like 3 days ago and got it yesterday. I return home from work today, the monitor is leaking shit all over my desk, xbox ( because its directly under the monitor ), keyboard and mouse. Im glad I moved my laptop. Anyways! The monitor ended up breaking everything that was on my desk and all amazon offered to do was replace the monitor. The best part of the whole thing is they want me to return the monitor to UPS and I keep telling them UPS doesnt accept items that are hazardous. They keep telling me they will take it so Im going to go try to take it to UPS knowing they are going to reject me from sending it back. They want me to put it in a box but, the damn thing is still leaking.
What in the hell would it be leaking?

Yeah, that's why I asked. Couldn't think of anything in an LED that would leak but damn, that's probably mercury all over your desk. I wouldn't even touch that without gloves.
Aren't LEDs just LCDs with LED backlighting? I must have missed something :( I thought they were the same thing except light source.

Edit: Nevermind, answered below. I thought the front panel itself was leaking (maybe I'm way off on that too haha).

What in the hell would it be leaking?
No Idea what it was leaking, whatever it was it went from a liquid to goo. It completely destroyed my xbox that was under it.

I did use gloves. Even then I was still skeptical about touching moving stuff out. What a day I had today :drool:

I shouldve took pics.. I was just way to frustrated when I came home to this.

It was brand new :wall: . Thats the frustrating part of this whole ordeal. I bought a bunch of stuff getting myself prepped to start streaming. Ive been waiting 30 minutes for this manager to enter my chat with nothing still. Yeah, to be fair it is the fault of the company that makes the monitor ( which would be Asus. ) Amazon should still be at some fault for what happened. The CS keeps disregarding everything Im telling them.
I don't understand how amazon should be at fault here. I mean, how are they supposed to know that was gonna happen? I'd take it up with the manufacturer.

Figures. I'm home all day today and I leave for 10 minutes to go grab food, literally 10 min, and I get a text that the package was attempted for delivery while I'm walking back. FUUUUUUUUU** you FED EX I SWEAR TO GOD YOU DO THIS ON PURPOSE.

Figures. I'm home all day today and I leave for 10 minutes to go grab food, literally 10 min, and I get a text that the package was attempted for delivery while I'm walking back. FUUUUUUUUU** you FED EX I SWEAR TO GOD YOU DO THIS ON PURPOSE.
The delivery guy was hiding in the bushes while you were home. He attempted delivery while you were getting food. Next time, just drag him out of the bushes.

Is there anyway to revise the payment method off a pre-order? I have $50 of credit blocked on my Driver pre-order. I used the $10 bonus credit, so I can't cancel & do it again.

I rather have it on my card now so that $50 credit isn't blocked. Anything I can do?

next time , have your food deliver to your home.

Is there anyway to revise the payment method off a pre-order? I have $50 of credit blocked on my Driver pre-order. I used the $10 bonus credit, so I can't cancel & do it again.

I rather have it on my card now so that $50 credit isn't blocked. Anything I can do?
You can change the card but you can't take the Amazon credit off it.

next time , have your food deliver to your home.

By FedEx. It might be cold but then you'll either get both or miss both.

Don't forget you have to tip the delivery person. Unless your a complete douche.

Ordered my first thing from AWD in 3 months last week and got it in yesterday. Ordered the PowerA PS4 Controller charger dock and it arrived looking in great condition but I dont know if it actually works. I thought the lights were supposed to be yellow to indicate charging and it says they turn orange when charged. Mine does none of that. I think its broken.

Don't forget you have to tip the delivery person. Unless your a complete douche.

Ordered my first thing from AWD in 3 months last week and got it in yesterday. Ordered the PowerA PS4 Controller charger dock and it arrived looking in great condition but I dont know if it actually works. I thought the lights were supposed to be yellow to indicate charging and it says they turn orange when charged. Mine does none of that. I think its broken.
contact amazon cs, and request a refund, and have them allow you to keep the item as compensation for the emotional distress it caused you having to figure out if the item works or not.

contact amazon cs, and request a refund, and have them allow you to keep the item as compensation for the emotional distress it caused you having to figure out if the item works or not.
I may just sue them. I have the right to. The product wasn't as described.

This is the lazy half-assed sarcasm writing with the color but not the font?

Woot got a VG PS4. Chromebook + Auto Refresh Plus extension paid off. Watching Evil Dead 2 with my 10 year old sister and saw it pop up. Im gud

Woot got a VG PS4. Chromebook + Auto Refresh Plus extension paid off. Watching Evil Dead 2 with my 10 year old sister and saw it pop up. Im gud
I just saw that one. Sounded like a dinger, congrats. I'm hoping to get one here in the next few days.

Well my silver PSP 3000 Ratchet Bundle arrived and boy I got lucky on this one.

It was a good condition one for 58.xx and it came complete - and I mean complete. The unit, cords, memory stick, Ratchet and Clank size matters, National Treasure 2, box, unopened manuals, advertising and the memory stick even had the echochrome downloaded on it and it works. 

Well my silver PSP 3000 Ratchet Bundle arrived and boy I got lucky on this one.

It was a good condition one for 58.xx and it came complete - and I mean complete. The unit, cords, memory stick, Ratchet and Clank size matters, National Treasure 2, box, unopened manuals, advertising and the memory stick even had the echochrome downloaded on it and it works.
Grats, regret cancelling that the first time it came up a few days before.

Just a heads up, I returned my defective PS3 80GB MGS (A) that I picked up for $40.XX (It would freeze up after ~20mins every time, and had signs of it being opened as well). I sent it as defective with a description, but I just got my return email with the return reason as "Customer changed his/her mind".

That being said, it might pop back up on AWD soon..

Been getting really awful stickers on the sides of games I've bought from AWD recently. It's a clear "graded by AWD" sticker where you open the case - leaves behind a ton of residue. I bought some Goo Gone, hopefully that fixes it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back