Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - Usually newer listed things will appear here.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

Console Links:

Xbox 360 250GB Slim

Xbox 360 4GB Slim

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition does products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. However, some people have reported that games were in no so scratched condition with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

Last edited by a moderator:
:) played my 2 psp games and thinking about trading them back to amazon ...

Indy would be an even swap paid 5.50 they are giving 5.50

NHRA drag racing/. paid 4.99 They are giving 2.50

Do they pay for shipping or do i have to pay for shipping if I sell them stuff for credit ...

Though i might keep them for a little while and toss them on goozex or ebay or playswitch

[quote name='Sway42']they are unto us guys!

quick delete the thread![/QUOTE]

:roll: Amazon warehouse deals has been around for YEARS before this thread existed. They're not on to anything.

[quote name='mtxbass1']:roll: Amazon warehouse deals has been around for YEARS before this thread existed. They're not on to anything.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but if we (and SD) drive enough volume their way, supply goes down and demand goes up. Net result: higher prices.

All deals are finite.

fuckin' A...the 360 Arcade is now $140.99

Hopefully warehousedeals will continue to move their prices in a cycle, but this is annoying. Looks like they might have set everything to the high point...

EDIT: They've also got a slim black PS2 for $62.99, didn't check the details...GONE!

Persona 1 (PS1) for $62.99 as well. :roll:

And some overpriced Elite and PS3 bundles.

Yep looks like every game worth buying went up by AT LEAST a couple of bucks or two. There's a copy of PS3 Just Cause 2 for $39.99 (didn't check condition), and 3 2 damaged copies of PS3 Final Fantasy XIII for $43.99 and $49.99.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Yes, they're CS is always very helpful. Just be nice to them and they'll do you right.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I know, but I didn't know if I wold have to contact a different place for CS because they are warehouse deals.

I ended up just stating it was not as mentioned and I'm getting to ship it back for free. If they try and give me a partial refund or some bs, I'll give them a call.

Thread updated.

Massive amounts removed, amazon either increased prices by several dollars, or even doubled the price on the majority of titles listed in the op. NFS Shift actually dropped price on the 360. Added in L4D2 @ $23.99... plus a MW2 360 limited edition console

[quote name='Zippon']Yeah, but if we (and SD) drive enough volume their way, supply goes down and demand goes up. Net result: higher prices.

All deals are finite.[/QUOTE]
yep

[quote name='mtxbass1']:roll: Amazon warehouse deals has been around for YEARS before this thread existed. They're not on to anything.[/QUOTE]
!:hot:!
Look at his post guys!
He wants to assure us that Amazon is not onto us...he clearly works for Amazon! :cold:
quick cheapy delete the thread and ban the spy! :bomb:

Here are a few some people might be interested in:

Persona 4 $16.99 (no idea if it comes with the artbook/guide)

Retro Game Challenge $16.99 (I think it was $13.99 previously)

PS1's Street Fighter Collection is $18.99

Resident Evil 5 with a weird cover I've never seen is $23.99 - is this RE5 Gold?

This plug n play Genesis system with built in games and a slot for $32

Honestly it looks like anything remotely good that was cheap (sub $20) has been wiped out or increased in price substantially. :cry: They have a copy of Dragon Quest V for $36.99, IIRC it was $31.99 and that was too much to get it to move then! $26.99 for Heavenly Sword, was $20.99!

That is the normal Resident Evil 5. You won't get that cover. That is for a different region, they just have it up by mistake.

I got my 120gig PS3 "Like New" today from them and it looks brand new, I got it hooked and its Folding right now. So far so good... Very pleased...

They raised the prices on almost all the psp games, I was waiting for friday (payday) to place my order too.

Damn you Amazon damn youuuuuu!

I am almost 100% convinced that Amazon is using Gamestop.com to price their warehouse games now. Shit is just getting ridiculous.

got the 360 arcade today. it seems brand new, it still has the plastic stickers on the IR receiver and the dvd drive, but WTF is up with this high pitched whine? It's a jasper, but hell. Maybe it was returned because of this noise...

[quote name='deathshots']got the 360 arcade today. it seems brand new, it still has the plastic stickers on the IR receiver and the dvd drive, but WTF is up with this high pitched whine? It's a jasper, but hell. Maybe it was returned because of this noise...[/QUOTE]

That's strange but I'm still gonna buy one if they drop again.

That Sonic shaped genesis knock-off is pretty neat looking, but those reviews do not encourage me.

Hey guy's i'm going to take a break for a couple of day's as far as updating this thread. Going to let amazon decide where they want their prices to be because they seem to be changing them left and right.. Expect the next op update in a few days. Continue posting deals you find and stuff though, and links and everything are still good.

Aw...I just got my copy of Final Fantasy III except there was no game. I'm sure amazon will take care of it but it's kind of disappointing to get a mint copy of the case and manuals with no cartridge.

[quote name='sabanoo']Aw...I just got my copy of Final Fantasy III except there was no game. I'm sure amazon will take care of it but it's kind of disappointing to get a mint copy of the case and manuals with no cartridge.[/QUOTE]

my indy 2nd game was the same...mint box mint book.. not game i was like WTF lol

got to laugh at some of the price increases.. If noone wanted your games at 5 why would they buy them at 10....

got to wonder due to all of the orders going though they thought they could jack up their rates and still get that many hits... maybe in a few weeks the prices will fall again..

unless they were just trying to clear out space and took a major hit on everything they sold

[quote name='slidecage']my indy 2nd game was the same...mint box mint book.. not game i was like WTF lol

got to laugh at some of the price increases.. If noone wanted your games at 5 why would they buy them at 10....

got to wonder due to all of the orders going though they thought they could jack up their rates and still get that many hits... maybe in a few weeks the prices will fall again..

unless they were just trying to clear out space and took a major hit on everything they sold[/QUOTE]

I think its possible that TIV's have increased.. i could be wrong though.

Still gonna hold off on the update for a few more days...

DSi (Blue) is in stock, open box unit i think $133

Second PS3 for $257.. ahhh, get lower.. if it's at the low 200s im probably buying since i don't think it'll drop below 200 like before again.

[quote name='Dranakin']Just ordered CV: Dawn of Sorrows for $20. Let's hope it turns out better than my NSMB...[/QUOTE]

Argh, I can't cancel my order. CV: Dawn of Sorrows is part of the goHastings sale. Would've gotten it there.

Like I said, they sent me Pokemon Trozei with no game. Either way, I wish this thread wasn't made because too many people know the secret now. -_-

[quote name='Fire_Thief']Like I said, they sent me Pokemon Trozei with no game. Either way, I wish this thread wasn't made because too many people know the secret now. -_-[/QUOTE]

get over it.

looking to update the op tomorrow.

[quote name='Fire_Thief']Like I said, they sent me Pokemon Trozei with no game. Either way, I wish this thread wasn't made because too many people know the secret now. -_-[/QUOTE]

This coming from the guy who spreads CAG deals to Slickdeals.

[quote name='poker360']get over it.

looking to update the op tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

owned.

[quote name='DAWG26']This coming from the guy how spreads CAG deals to Slickdeals.[/QUOTE]

raped.

tell me fire_thief, how do you feel right now?

[quote name='Penguin1084']owned.

raped.

tell me fire_thief, how do you feel right now?[/QUOTE]Embarassed, Owned, and Raped is my guess :cool:

[quote name='kyleboller']i recommend buying the thps board and returning it to walmart for full retail price or at least a giftcard[/QUOTE]

Really? Because that's called fraud and that's a terrific way to get banned here!

[quote name='kyleboller']i recommend buying the thps board and returning it to walmart for full retail price or at least a giftcard[/QUOTE]

go away .... far far away ....

128816193246706286.jpg

really? you morons

that's called being a smart cheapassgamer, which is what most of you aren't despite the ridiculous amounts of posts you have on this board

very cute for you idiots to try to use my post as a way to try and get me banned even though you realize my idea is genius and will more than likely try to utilize it to your advantage before you get caught

I bought 2 copies of borderlands - like new... but they gave me two fresh new copies~

from amazonwarehouse of course..

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back