Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - Usually newer listed things will appear here.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

Console Links:

Xbox 360 250GB Slim

Xbox 360 4GB Slim

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition does products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. However, some people have reported that games were in no so scratched condition with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well my 27.99 Lego Harry Potter PS3 more than missed the two day delivery mark. It has officially been lost by the USPS. Amazon refunded my money and said if it ever shows up, I can be recharged $27.99 or mail it back. Neither seems ideal.

Sigh. Back to watching for another.

[quote name='tlwizard']Well my 27.99 Lego Harry Potter PS3 more than missed the two day delivery mark. It has officially been lost by the USPS. Amazon refunded my money and said if it ever shows up, I can be recharged $27.99 or mail it back. Neither seems ideal.

Sigh. Back to watching for another.[/QUOTE]

so if you ever got the package... you'd tell amazon you got it so they can recharge you?

idk how i feel about that

[quote name='Sillentassasin']so if you ever got the package... you'd tell amazon you got it so they can recharge you?

idk how i feel about that[/QUOTE]

That's what i was going to say i was thinking how the hell would they ever even find out unless you tell them lol:bouncy:

[quote name='Penguin1084']how do you figure $210? haha.

$230 is with all the credits he gave me being used, haha. i'm not that good![/QUOTE]

[quote name='Penguin1084']well I emailed them this morning and they gave me a $20 credit. [/QUOTE]

Ah, sorry. That was what threw me off. Still, $230 is a hell of a deal. :D

[quote name='Sillentassasin']so if you ever got the package... you'd tell amazon you got it so they can recharge you?

idk how i feel about that[/QUOTE]

Call me crazy, but I've done that before. A package was sent to wrong delivery address (a Walgreens store I had stored in my address book that used to accept packages but no longer), I called the store and they said no package was found there. I contacted Amazon and they refunded my money right away. I went over to theWalgreens in person and the manager had the package in his office. I then contacted amazon told them what happened, and left it up to them to re-charge me for it, which they did. I don't feel bad at all for that. Amazon gives out money like there's no tomorrow and I fear one day it'll catch up to them. I feel good knowing I did the right thing too :)

[quote name='needler420']That's what i was going to say i was thinking how the hell would they ever even find out unless you tell them lol:bouncy:[/QUOTE]Well, if it isn't permanently lost, and my USPS man scans the package as he drops it off, then there's a tracking record of it being delivered. So unless the mailman forgets to do that, there probably will be a record if it shows up.

But the truth is, as ssjmichael pointed out, they've given out and given me so much free stuff over the past 10 years, I don't want to mess up my amazon karma by screwing them over for a $28 game.

$226 for a used ps3 slim is kinda high. I want one but the sweet spot would be under 200 . It'll probably be gone in a couple of minutes. I'll just keep waiting for a better deal..

[quote name='kataztrophik']LOL there WAS a 250gb 360 Slim for 179.99 but it sold out as I was writing this post.[/QUOTE]

Someday I'll find one of these cheap consoles... always seem to miss them. Still no PS3 or 360 for me, but for $180 I wouldn't be able to say no. I even have 3 games for 360 that are just waiting to be played lol

[quote name='anarchyburger']$226 for a used ps3 slim is kinda high. I want one but the sweet spot would be under 200 . It'll probably be gone in a couple of minutes. I'll just keep waiting for a better deal..[/QUOTE]
You know that price sucks when it's still around half an hour later.

I haven't seen any from Warehouse Deals personally, but I recall people mentioning numbers somewhere between $150-175. They're mostly gone before anyone can post about them.

[quote name='needler420']4GB xbox slims are only 169.99 at dell free shipping to and for some reason not charging tax either at checkout.[/QUOTE]

That deal doesn't appear alive anymore, it shows up as $199.99.

Back on topic, there was a 120gb PS3 for $226, but it was gone pretty quick.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Ah, sorry. That was what threw me off. Still, $230 is a hell of a deal. :D[/QUOTE]

gotcha.

I think it was worth it alone just to have piece of mind that it's new and shouldn't have any problems with it like some are reporting.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Call me crazy, but I've done that before. A package was sent to wrong delivery address (a Walgreens store I had stored in my address book that used to accept packages but no longer), I called the store and they said no package was found there. I contacted Amazon and they refunded my money right away. I went over to theWalgreens in person and the manager had the package in his office. I then contacted amazon told them what happened, and left it up to them to re-charge me for it, which they did. I don't feel bad at all for that. Amazon gives out money like there's no tomorrow and I fear one day it'll catch up to them. I feel good knowing I did the right thing too :)[/QUOTE]

being honest? what a novel concept!

I had a case where i called CC.com in almost the exact same scenario. Them being circuit city, they didn't recharge me. Free wii. But my conscience is clean.

[quote name='confoosious']being honest? what a novel concept!.[/QUOTE]

You'd be surprised how many aren't on SD, and from what I've seen, on here.

[quote name='rpnguyen']still available 30 min later...guess $64 is not a big enough discount?[/QUOTE]

Somebody please buy the other 2 before I give in and spend money I don't have...

[quote name='scarhawk']I don't have the cash :( Plus there's no way I'd buy a used 360.[/QUOTE]

especially with all the problems that cag members have posted about their xbox 360 they have bought. however, i would buy if price is good on ps3 slim lol

[quote name='trailmix10']especially with all the problems that cag members have posted about their xbox 360 they have bought. however, i would buy if price is good on ps3 slim lol[/QUOTE]

if there are any problems just return it to amazon for full refund - you'll be out the time you wasted so there is that to consider

My Slim showed up yesterday and was in fantastic condition. Box was beat up a bit. Xbox had been used (person didn't wipe their wireless router name) but other than that "perfetto!"

It seems people are having unfortunately issue with the 360s, but has anyone who purchased a Wii or PS3 from the market place had issues? I will probably start stalking out for those two soon.

[quote name='rawrker']It seems people are having unfortunately issue with the 360s, but has anyone who purchased a Wii or PS3 from the market place had issues? I will probably start stalking out for those two soon.[/QUOTE]

no those consoles work :lol:

It's all a matter of preference, really. They all have their strengths and weaknesses. I own all 3, but the 360 is the only one that gets much play. The PS3 makes for a nice blu-ray player and PS2 upconverting machine, and occasionally a gem of a title will come out that I'll play.

[quote name='mr_bungle']It's all a matter of preference, really. They all have their strengths and weaknesses. I own all 3, but the 360 is the only one that gets much play. The PS3 makes for a nice blu-ray player and PS2 upconverting machine, and occasionally a gem of a title will come out that I'll play.[/QUOTE]

Strange, I'm the opposite. My PS3 gets the most use and I only use my 360 for a few exclusive titles.

[quote name='mr_bungle']It's all a matter of preference, really. They all have their strengths and weaknesses. I own all 3, but the 360 is the only one that gets much play. The PS3 makes for a nice blu-ray player and PS2 upconverting machine, and occasionally a gem of a title will come out that I'll play.[/QUOTE]

I'm with you there. I do enjoy playing the PS3 exclusives (and it is my main movie machine for Blu-Ray purposes) but the vast majority of my play time has to go to the 360. It just has a wider and larger variety of games.

As for Warehouse Deals, I spotted a copy of New Super Mario Bros. Wii for only $19.99 but it went out of stock almost immediately.

so turns out that my "like new" xbox slim has a bum HDD. i was able to format it, but it runs very sluggish and when i was trying to play MNC, it gave me an error stating that something was wrong with my saving device.

i'll call MS when i have time to see if they'll replace it, if not i have to do a return.

You should contact amazon, see if they'll send you a replacement HDD. They sell them separately now for the new Xboxes don't they?

[quote name='mr_bungle']You should contact amazon, see if they'll send you a replacement HDD. They sell them separately now for the new Xboxes don't they?[/QUOTE]

I don't think they will do that for warehouse inventory.. but for amazon, it's always worth a try.

[quote name='mr_bungle']You should contact amazon, see if they'll send you a replacement HDD. They sell them separately now for the new Xboxes don't they?[/QUOTE]

yeah i'm assuming it would be a no go because it's from the warehouse section, but it's worth a shot.

thanks, i'll shoot them an email tonight.

[quote name='RonnieWrecked']so turns out that my "like new" xbox slim has a bum HDD. i was able to format it, but it runs very sluggish and when i was trying to play MNC, it gave me an error stating that something was wrong with my saving device.

i'll call MS when i have time to see if they'll replace it, if not i have to do a return.[/QUOTE]

Keep us up to date on what happens, in case I finally snag one for sale. Three sold out within 1 hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back