Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - Usually newer listed things will appear here.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

Console Links:

Xbox 360 250GB Slim

Xbox 360 4GB Slim

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition does products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. However, some people have reported that games were in no so scratched condition with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe Amazon is actually increasing the price of some of these games.

Over time, I've got 10 or so titles in my cart that I save for later. Most of these are ones that I'm on the fence about or whatnot. I log in this morning and see a $2-5 increase in prices on over half of them. Ridiculous.

[quote name='6er']what a way to start a page of this thread[/QUOTE]

I know. People were talking about what console the play the most, so I just threw in what I play the most. Then I realize that I started a new page, which made it weirder than it already was.

[quote name='mtxbass1']I can't believe Amazon is actually increasing the price of some of these games.

Over time, I've got 10 or so titles in my cart that I save for later. Most of these are ones that I'm on the fence about or whatnot. I log in this morning and see a $2-5 increase in prices on over half of them. Ridiculous.[/QUOTE]

$10 price increase on Super Street Fighter for the PS3. I'm not going to buy it until they bring it back down.

EDIT. They dropped it down $3. Woo.

[quote name='DrMunkee']
$10 price increase on Super Street Fighter for the PS3. I'm not going to buy it until they bring it back down.

EDIT. They dropped it down $3. Woo.[/QUOTE]

$3 price INCREASE on the 360 version... Ugh.

Got my 110 ds xl bronze yesturday. Box was demolished, system looks new though. Had to go through setup and everything aswell. Quite happy. My copies of Fire Emblem, and MGS for gamecube came aswell. Fire Emblem perfect shape but in generic dvd case, MGS in orignal case, but disc 2 has a scratch on the title side. Still great for the price.

[quote name='spidamatrix']I received my $116 Black Wii the other day, item looked brand new with a little bit of a beat up box. Absolutely worth it![/QUOTE]

Is there a direct link for the black wii? I'm dying for one.

[quote name='spidamatrix']I received my $116 Black Wii the other day, item looked brand new with a little bit of a beat up box. Absolutely worth it![/QUOTE]

I got one of those $116 Black Wii's also and mine came brand new besides the beat up box. I'm happy with my purchase :D

[quote name='hlaalumaster9']Just go to the product's used page and look for ones sold by Warehouse Deals
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...d=&me=&qid=&sr=&seller=&colid=&condition=used[/QUOTE]

That's possibly the most annoying way to get an item. You'll be getting a damn update every time someone that is using Amazon to ship items changes the price. A direct link to Warehouse deals is so much better, but a pain in the ass to find.

And what's so hard to believe about them raising the prices on games? They've done it to almost every game that used to sell out immediately. It's quite obvious that if a game sells out almost immediately, it is priced way too low. At least they drop the prices back down dramatically (usually) on games that aren't super ultra rare (NSMB comes to mind... $39.99 down to $19.99). They have so many PS1 games listed that are worth $70+ on eBay and are being sold for eBay prices on warehouse. They haven't dropped much in the past 2 weeks. Maybe $1-$2.

[quote name='DarkRider23']
And what's so hard to believe about them raising the prices on games? They've done it to almost every game that used to sell out immediately. It's quite obvious that if a game sells out almost immediately, it is priced way too low. At least they drop the prices back down dramatically (usually) on games that aren't super ultra rare (NSMB comes to mind... $39.99 down to $19.99). They have so many PS1 games listed that are worth $70+ on eBay and are being sold for eBay prices on warehouse. They haven't dropped much in the past 2 weeks. Maybe $1-$2.[/QUOTE]

Because half the games that went up in price have not sold for days or weeks on end. Several I had in my cart are in the "last chance" page on the warehouse deals site. That's why it's bullshit.

Price changes are a pretty automated thing I imagine. I'm seeing a lot more price drops than increases right now. MGS4 is 12.99 for instance, when it's been 15.99 for a while on there

[quote name='ssjmichael']Price changes are a pretty automated thing I imagine. I'm seeing a lot more price drops than increases right now. MGS4 is 12.99 for instance, when it's been 15.99 for a while on there[/QUOTE]

I've seen more price drops than increases too...

Anyhow, whomever saved me from the 29.99 copy of Darkstar One – Broken Alliance thanks! I didn't think I would be able resist again. (and if you're following this thread don't hesitate to let me know what you think of it.)

Of all the games I'm price-tracking in my cart, one went up $1, to the price it had been for weeks before a random $1 drop a week ago, and one dropped $1.

I'm still overall seeing way more drops than increases though.

I receive my "like new" $118 black Wii a couple of days ago. It was brand new and everything was sealed in original packaging. The box had some decent damage to it but the insides were great. Hooked it up and play some sports resort for a few minutes and everything worked like a charm. Considering tax this was about $100 cheaper than I could have gotten it in store. Good deal!

[quote name='ssjmichael']Anyone play Links Crossbow Training for the Wii? Good game?

The warehouse has the Wii Zapper and the game for 10.99, which doesn't sound too bad:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...4655709&sr=1-43&seller=&colid=&condition=used[/QUOTE]

My wife really liked the game, but it isn't very deep. She played it for a week or two and that was it. I had fun with it, too, and got all the platinum medals or whatever it was and then I was pretty much done with it, too. Probably worth $11, but I'm a little surprised it hasn't shown up cheaper. Probably because of the piece of plastic (i.e. the gun). If you have any sort of gun holder, probably better to get this used off GameStop for $2 (that's its current price online).

[quote name='evanwink']My wife really liked the game, but it isn't very deep. She played it for a week or two and that was it. I had fun with it, too, and got all the platinum medals or whatever it was and then I was pretty much done with it, too. Probably worth $11, but I'm a little surprised it hasn't shown up cheaper. Probably because of the piece of plastic (i.e. the gun). If you have any sort of gun holder, probably better to get this used off GameStop for $2 (that's its current price online).[/QUOTE]

Cool thanks. Just got a Wii so I'm looking into getting some games and I like archery type of stuff. Anyway, didn't even realize the game was that cheap at GS. I'll probably go that route, and get a third party plastic gun holder for cheaper.

You're right. You'd be better off grabbing Link's Xbow elsewhere. The blaster is okay, but the game itself is like 1.99 at gamestop and the pistol-style blasters are way better. I personally like the nerf and nyko pistol shells.

[quote name='sadikyo']Tales of Symphonia, Final Fantasy V Advance, and several others dropped prices last night / this morning and have since sold.[/QUOTE]
Do you recall how much Tales of Symphonia dropped? I generally pick up games like these that are infrequent enough that I pick them up if they're roughly within the price-range of the last time it was sold.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Cool thanks. Just got a Wii so I'm looking into getting some games and I like archery type of stuff. Anyway, didn't even realize the game was that cheap at GS. I'll probably go that route, and get a third party plastic gun holder for cheaper.[/QUOTE]
After a few hours with the game, I never play it with the Zapper. Seriously, just use the remote handheld.

I've heard for other arcade shooters the Nyko gun is alright but I can't vouch for it.

[quote name='sadboy']Do you recall how much Tales of Symphonia dropped? I generally pick up games like these that are infrequent enough that I pick them up if they're roughly within the price-range of the last time it was sold.[/QUOTE]

Tales of Symphonia it seems was sitting around $20, but was recently changed to $17.99 before it sold. I've seen it as low as $13, but don't know if it will get that low again.

[quote name='battra92']After a few hours with the game, I never play it with the Zapper. Seriously, just use the remote handheld.

I've heard for other arcade shooters the Nyko gun is alright but I can't vouch for it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'll probably try it without the zapper shell. I do love the look of the Nyko Perfect Shot, I want to get one for rail shooters like House of the Dead. I owned a PS3 for like 2 years now and never bought an accessory for it, and now I have the WIi for 2 weeks and am already considering 2 add-ons, lol.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Cool thanks. Just got a Wii so I'm looking into getting some games and I like archery type of stuff. Anyway, didn't even realize the game was that cheap at GS. I'll probably go that route, and get a third party plastic gun holder for cheaper.[/QUOTE]

Game only was either $.99 or $1.99 used at GS
Zapper is not as good as the Perfect Shot

[quote name='Derrick1979']Why lol :lol:[/QUOTE]

well the madden i wanted (needed a new DS box and though i pay 2 for a box)

Backyard football for the gamecube i wanted to try it out and can toss it back to amazon for 25 cents so only cost less then a buck

and can always toss them up on ebay and get the cash back or use them as tradeins at a local store to wave the trade inprice

if you trade in 2 games you dont have to pay the trade fees

[quote name='slidecage']well the madden i wanted (needed a new DS box and though i pay 2 for a box)

Backyard football for the gamecube i wanted to try it out and can toss it back to amazon for 25 cents so only cost less then a buck

and can always toss them up on ebay and get the cash back or use them as tradeins at a local store to wave the trade inprice

if you trade in 2 games you dont have to pay the trade fees[/QUOTE]

Don't worry I was just giving you chit... Cheap back up cases is always a good deal.

They recently dropped a number of games for various systems to $0.99 - so if you want to buy any for cases or cheap games there are several

[quote name='sadikyo']They recently dropped a number of games for various systems to $0.99 - so if you want to buy any for cases or cheap games there are several[/QUOTE]

Mind giving a link? I'd like to buy lots of games for 99 cents lol

[quote name='sadikyo']They recently dropped a number of games for various systems to $0.99 - so if you want to buy any for cases or cheap games there are several[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't buy them for cases. They will most likely come in a crappy case. Unless you just need ANY case.

[quote name='mr_bungle']Mind giving a link? I'd like to buy lots of games for 99 cents lol[/QUOTE]

Link

If that doesn't work just go to the Warehouse Deals storefront and sort from low to high instead of bestsellers.

Anyone else having problems with Amazon right now? Its really slow for me and I'm not able to check out

Nevermind, its working fine now. Must have been something on my end.

picked up one mroe game

nhl 2004 playstation 2 for 99 cents shipped.

now will have something to pass the time

:) cant pass up complete ps2 games for under a buck shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back