Amazon Wharehouse deals $2.18 anime (new, not used)

scarface333

CAGiversary!
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='whippleman']WHAT!?! Are you ing kidding me?? I checked two Best Buys and one about an hour away by my aunts house for Gundam 00 Season 2 and no Bandai whatsoever...[/QUOTE]

Would this be the complete season 2?

[quote name='Hemi']Would this be the complete season 2?[/QUOTE]

Yes I was trying to find the complete second season, which I later had to buy on Amazon for around ~$44 a little while ago.

[quote name='whippleman']Yes I was trying to find the complete second season, which I later had to buy on Amazon for around ~$44 a little while ago.[/QUOTE]

Tough, shoulda looked in the warehouse deals :p

[quote name='Zeldafanatic15']Took me to today to realize that's not the LE Vol 1 bundle, because I remember when the LE bundles first came out. I was just really excited to see them for that cheap. I forgot that the LEs had an extra DVD that contained the original brodcast order. That was the big draw.[/QUOTE]
Bah, I missed that too. Cancelled that item since I already have the regular S1 set and don't care for the character CD's in this bundle. If this were the LE I'd be all over it. I think the LE is a big box that can house the other LE DVD's. Still getting LE 2-4 since their extras are cool (two pillow cases and Haruhi's brigade leader armband).

[quote name='Hemi']NEVERMIND! I managed to find all season 1-2 in parts through the warehouse deals, links if ur interested, about $6 avg:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001TKK3I4
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002C39SVK (best i could find but still new + prime)
http://www.amazon.com/Mobile-Suit-Gundam-00-Season/dp/B002M2T21M
http://www.amazon.com/Mobile-Suit-Gundam-00-Special/dp/B0030YGDOK
http://www.amazon.com/Gundam-00-Second-Season-part/dp/B003GC482U
http://www.amazon.com/Mobile-Suit-Gundam-Season-Two/dp/B003XJ58S4
alternate s2 part 3 that i dont know if its different: http://www.amazon.com/Mobile-Suit-Gundam-00-Season/dp/B003XJ58RU[/QUOTE]

You're still missing Season 2, part 4.

That one goes for $40+ everywhere. I did see that the complete season 2 is $37.49 at Rightstuf.

http://www.rightstuf.com/1-800-338-6827/catalogmgr/lMkKKs8JB0F6WzAf0y/browse/item/93974/4/0/0

[quote name='Hemi']Would this be the complete season 2?[/QUOTE]Yep. The BB had Gundam 00 Season 2, Bebop Remix, K-On Season 1, Code Geass Season 1, and IGPX Vol. 1 LE sets. They probably have more in the back because I thought I bought the last Gundam 00 S2 a few weeks ago. Then again, half their anime shelf is taken up by Bleach and Naruto...

This is awesome, thanks OP! Been looking for Haruhi for a long while now, and these are freaking LE for same/lower price!! :D

[quote name='DarkSageRK']lol. You won't be finding Bandai anime for cheap anymore.[/QUOTE]

Check again, most of the stuff mentioned in this thread is Bandai. Yes I'm aware some volumes missing, but still ones listed are beyond cheap, for LE's. Which brings me to my question:

Why/Where did this come from? I just added one of the Bandai titles to cart, changed quantity to 999, and it worked. How did Amazon Warehouse deals (Noram? That's where they ask me to send returns) get a hold of these? I already have 2+3 Haruhi Limited shipped out, others in shipping soon.

Edit: Oh yeah, and these are NEW, Amazon Warehouse Deals has always been USED, as far as I know. Which is why I'm wondering how this happened :)

[quote name='Hemi']Maybe bandai wouldnt be in such dire straits if they released a season in a single box instead of 4 x.x[/QUOTE]They couldn't make a profit like that. Licensing fees are why all the recent anime releases are $50+ MSRP.

And while many of the singles are indeed cheap, the boxsets are NOT. And some od the singles are expensive as well. Scrapped Princess vol. 5, Lucky Star Vol. 6, Gundam 00 Season 2 Part 4, and the middle volumes of G Gundam are major expensive right now.

Yeah but clearly their price model isnt working too well, Im saying 4 sales at $10 should be better then 1 at $25

[quote name='Kazaganthi']
Edit: Oh yeah, and these are NEW, Amazon Warehouse Deals has always been USED, as far as I know. Which is why I'm wondering how this happened :)[/QUOTE]

I've seen them do this every once in a while, so it does happen from time to time.

Who knows, maybe they found a bunch of these things hidden in a corner somewhere and decided to list them for super cheap.

Guys, so there are 2 Gundam 00, Season 2, part 2 listed.

Neither of them says they include the manga or is listed specifically as the SE.

However, this one, UPC: 669198804229
Both costs more by $1 (than a non-Warehouse deal), and comes up on other sites as the SE. Take my chances and see what comes?
The other listing: 669198804328

I figures Amazon Warehouse must go by UPC only, so I'll probably get what I'm looking for, just curious. Unfortunately none of the used/new marketplace sellers mention the manga.

[quote name='Hemi']NEVERMIND! I managed to find all season 1-2 in parts through the warehouse deals, links if ur interested, about $6 avg:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001TKK3I4
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002C39SVK (best i could find but still new + prime)
http://www.amazon.com/Mobile-Suit-Gundam-00-Season/dp/B002M2T21M
http://www.amazon.com/Mobile-Suit-Gundam-00-Special/dp/B0030YGDOK
http://www.amazon.com/Gundam-00-Second-Season-part/dp/B003GC482U
http://www.amazon.com/Mobile-Suit-Gundam-Season-Two/dp/B003XJ58S4
alternate s2 part 3 that i dont know if its different: http://www.amazon.com/Mobile-Suit-Gundam-00-Season/dp/B003XJ58RU[/QUOTE]Thanks, I ordered all of Season 1. Now I have to decide whether to drop $37.49 on Season 2 at Rightstuf or try to find it at my local BBY. Does anyone who found S2 at BBY happen to know/have the SKU for it (located on its price tag)? With that, I can search for it even though it's vanished from BBY.com.

Gundam 00 SKU: 4675052

[quote name='ArthurDayne']Guys, so there are Gundam 00, Season 2, part 2 listed.

Neither of them says they include the manga or is listed specifically as the SE.

However, this one, UPC: 669198804229
Both costs more by $1 (than a non-Warehouse deal), and comes up on other sites as the SE. Take my chances and see what comes?
The other listing: 669198804328

I figures Amazon Warehouse must go by UPC only, so I'll probably get what I'm looking for, just curious. Unfortunately none of the used/new marketplace sellers mention the manga.[/QUOTE]Trust me, the manga isn't worth it. Just retells the anime except at a MUCH quicker pace.

[quote name='DNukem170']Gundam 00 SKU: 4675052

Trust me, the manga isn't worth it. Just retells the anime except at a MUCH quicker pace.[/QUOTE]

Actually good to know, but worth it for the extra dollar/completionism.

[quote name='Kazaganthi']This is awesome, thanks OP! Been looking for Haruhi for a long while now, and these are freaking LE for same/lower price!! :D

Check again, most of the stuff mentioned in this thread is Bandai. Yes I'm aware some volumes missing, but still ones listed are beyond cheap, for LE's. Which brings me to my question:

Why/Where did this come from? I just added one of the Bandai titles to cart, changed quantity to 999, and it worked. How did Amazon Warehouse deals (Noram? That's where they ask me to send returns) get a hold of these? I already have 2+3 Haruhi Limited shipped out, others in shipping soon.

Edit: Oh yeah, and these are NEW, Amazon Warehouse Deals has always been USED, as far as I know. Which is why I'm wondering how this happened :)[/QUOTE]

Probably liquidated by bandai. It is also possible that some of these are form a 'problem run' of DVDs. I noticed in some of the reviews people had trouble playing the discs on certain players.

Wow awesome deals thanks OP my haul

Code Geass V1
Mobile Suit Gundam 00 V1-V3
Ghost Slayers Ayashi V1 SE w/Book
Gurren Lagann SE w/Box +LED
My Otome Zwei SE

[quote name='Vigilante']Thanks, I ordered all of Season 1. Now I have to decide whether to drop $37.49 on Season 2 at Rightstuf or try to find it at my local BBY. Does anyone who found S2 at BBY happen to know/have the SKU for it (located on its price tag)? With that, I can search for it even though it's vanished from BBY.com.[/QUOTE]

how so?

Thanks a lot OP!

Picked up:

Ghost Slayers Ayashi: Part I (w/ Book)
Ghost Slayers Ayashi: Part 2
Ghost Slayers Ayashi: Part 3
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Vol 1 Bundle
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Volume 2 (Limited Edition)
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Volume 3 (Limited Edition)
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Volume 4 (Limited Edition)
My Otome Zwei Special Edition
Gurren Lagann: Part 1 (Limited Edition DVD + Artbox + LED Light)

[quote name='DNukem170']They couldn't make a profit like that. Licensing fees are why all the recent anime releases are $50+ MSRP.

And while many of the singles are indeed cheap, the boxsets are NOT. And some od the singles are expensive as well. Scrapped Princess vol. 5, Lucky Star Vol. 6, Gundam 00 Season 2 Part 4, and the middle volumes of G Gundam are major expensive right now.[/QUOTE]

Don't forget Hayate the Combat Butler Volume 8

[quote name='Vigilante']Thanks, I ordered all of Season 1. Now I have to decide whether to drop $37.49 on Season 2 at Rightstuf or try to find it at my local BBY. Does anyone who found S2 at BBY happen to know/have the SKU for it (located on its price tag)? With that, I can search for it even though it's vanished from BBY.com.[/QUOTE]

How much is Season 2 suppose to be at BBY?

Bandai Titles at Best Buy: For Future Reference

Code Geass Season 1 and 2 run about 29.99 each.

Gundam 00 Season 1 and 2 run about 29.99 each. If not, 39.99 then.

Cowboy Bebop Complete Collection is 39.99 I believe.

[quote name='Hemi']how so?[/QUOTE]Well, I had hoped to change the "sku=" field in the URL when searching for some other item so that it had the SKU for Gundam 00 S2, but when I tried, I got a "This page does not exist" notice, so my "trick" doesn't appear to work after all. :\

I think my only course of action at this point is to call 1-888-BESTBUY or my local store and ask them to search store inventories using that SKU.

[quote name='MrNEWZ']Any reviews on the Kurokami Blu-Rays for $6/each?[/QUOTE]Fair warning: They're dub-only, unlike the DVD sets.

Also, if you decide to get the DVD sets, Volume 4 will set you back...oh, about $100. :roll:

I should have found this out before I ordered, but is this just the first season?

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Volume 4 (Limited Edition)

[quote name='Kotomine']I should have found this out before I ordered, but is this just the first season?

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Volume 4 (Limited Edition)[/QUOTE]

yeah

Season 2 was released boxset-only since it hated the much-reviled Endless Eight and the first season didn't sell all that well.

Thanks OP. Got Zeta Gundam 1 through 4 and Gurren Laggen (or however it is spelled) 1 for $16.
I got excited when I saw s-Cry-ed, but then disappointed when I saw only one volume. Wish I could have stumbled on some cheap Paranoia Agent...

Picked up:

Code Geass Lelouch of the Rebellion: R2, Part 4 (Limited Edition)

Ghost Slayers Ayashi: Part 3

Ghost Slayers Ayashi: Part I (w/ Book)

Code Geass Lelouch of the Rebellion: R2, Part 3

My Otome Zwei Special Edition

Code Geass Lelouch of the Rebellion: R2, Part 2 (Limited Edition)

Ghost Slayers Ayashi: Part 2

Last night I picked up Ghost Slayers 1-3 ($11 for a 6 disc set is cheap enough to give anything a try). I also ordered the LE of haruhi 2-4, so that I'd have a duplicate set to open. I'm sad though, because someone traded in a Limited Edition version of the first volume locally, but there was only 1 dvd. I was hoping to pick that up so that I could replace all of my 1 disc versions with the 2 disc sets.

Of course, now that I think about it, if the one disc it had was the bonus DVD that would be all I'd need. :cry:

[quote name='Hemi']Got shipping conf. on my many many anime, should arrive tomarrow![/QUOTE]

Same here! That was fast considering I ordered it on Sunday. Wonder if these are really New and how they got so many copies.

Well, so much for finding Gundam 00 S2 using BBY's RSS database--it's not in there, either. :\

Looks like Rightstuf is my only economically viable option at this point.

Just because it doesn't show, doesn't mean its there. Code Geass and Cowboy Bebop isn't on the Site. But i know they have it. It just depends if you want to go down and check.

[quote name='The Punisher']Same here! That was fast considering I ordered it on Sunday. Wonder if these are really New and how they got so many copies.[/QUOTE]

I'll probably flip and return them all, also freeze my poop, smash it and send that in a box and mail them that too to see if they like broken used shit when they expect something new :) (JK of course, I'd just return them)

[quote name='The Punisher']Same here! That was fast considering I ordered it on Sunday. Wonder if these are really New and how they got so many copies.[/QUOTE]

Got my first packages this morning, ordered on sunday too. They are shrinkwraps but some will have holes in the wrap, thats why its on warehouse deal. The Hime was good, my other packages are coming tomorrow. Ordered like 45 items to give out as gifts.

[quote name='Nagasami']Got my first packages this morning, ordered on sunday too. They are shrinkwraps but some will have holes in the wrap, thats why its on warehouse deal. The Hime was good, my other packages are coming tomorrow. Ordered like 45 items to give out as gifts.[/QUOTE]

Thank god, makes my 19 or so items seem reasonable!

[quote name='Nagasami']Got my first packages this morning, ordered on sunday too. They are shrinkwraps but some will have holes in the wrap, thats why its on warehouse deal. The Hime was good, my other packages are coming tomorrow. Ordered like 45 items to give out as gifts.[/QUOTE]

45 items? wow. What was your total?
So was it repackaged or factory seal?

[quote name='The Punisher']45 items? wow. What was your total?
So was it repackaged or factory seal?[/QUOTE]

few hundredss...it was like a shrinkwrap on bluray and not like those on Xbox games, you know how the xbox one the wraps are folded at both end.

Cowboy Bebop Remix Vol 1 and Ghost Slayers Ayashi: Part 1 (W/Book) are both to arrive today (tuesday). It could be possible a few of the others I bought are packaged in with them. I'll report on the quality when they arrive.

Getting my whole load tomorrow, considering ordering cowboy bebop v4 & v5 that are still in stock I'll pick up the others locally at Moviestop or FYE. Also the others of Mobile Suit Gundam OO I didn't get. I think I spent enough though but it's small in comparison to you guys which does make me feel better.

bread's done
Back