Amazon's Holiday Deals Calendar: Cyber Monday Deals Week

Amazon may be on the worst place for gaming deals these days, but I still shop plenty with them. Where else are you going to buy movies, games, electronics, clothes, etc for competitive prices from the same online store and has top notch service? I've even bought shoe polish on Amazon.
It used to be the best place with them offering $20 credit with damn near every new game. Oh how I miss those days.

I use amazon because I get free certificates. It's probably not the same anymore with free shipping and tax change, but amazon still a good place to shop. Only way to get out of the tax is to buy from a small company on amazon.

this its sad, its going to be another year of disappointment...

amazon dont even want to price match known deals from popular bestbuy and gamestop...

wth its wrong with them

this its sad, its going to be another year of disappointment...

amazon dont even want to price match known deals from popular bestbuy and gamestop...

wth its wrong with them
What deals are you talking about? Best Buy deals aren't live except for people with Elite membership.

Come Thursday, Amazon will start throwing up lightning deals to pricematch other retailers. Has been that way the past couple years. Expecting anything better is foolish.

Last edited by a moderator:
lame "sale" from amazon.  mind zero should be given for practically free after that embarrassment of a sale they did last night.

What deals are you talking about? Best Buy deals aren't live except for people with Elite membership.

Come Thursday, Amazon will start throwing up lightning deals to pricematch other retailers. Has been that way the past couple years. Expecting anything better is foolish.
But I want to know what and how much!

I love Amazon. Seriously, I'll still use them, but not sharing the calendar or at least deals this year is terrible! I just want to know if PC versions of games will be on sale (I really want a steam copy of Shadow of Mordor for $25, and AC rogue for 360 for $25. Can they just tell us when and if they'll have that??)

Has there been any word on Amazon's Xbox One bundle? I'm still just seeing "our lowest price ever plus $150 of digital stuff" but no hard details. Trying to decide between this and the Walmart Xbone/MCC/Live bundle.

Hm... Muramasa isn't $20 anymore. Hopefully they didn't run out and the deal will be back on when I wake up. 

Also, Etrian at $20 kills me. I got it for like $25 half a month ago.

Is the deals calendar pretty much none existent for anything else besides video games? I want to see what electronics will have but I'm not having any luck. Like the 40" inch tv earlier showed up like with very little warning for example

Now there we go. Something worth buying. Thanks.
Yea, good game and was on sale for $22 last year when I picked it up. New very low price. Only question is does this one have the Music CD and Deisign book like last year.

actually just got this and wanted it. and don't want to fight best buy on Thursday and Friday for it(sure it wont be a hot seller item idont think but still best buy on back Friday = suicide)
If it helps, target at regular price might be a better deal since they have Vanilla Wii AND Wii U versions that include a free Wii remote.

it went out of stock during B2G1 but it seems most B&M target stores have replenished stock, at least for wii u version

If it helps, target at regular price might be a better deal since they have Vanilla Wii AND Wii U versions that include a free Wii remote.

it went out of stock during B2G1 but it seems most B&M target stores have replenished stock, at least for wii u version
I would but want it on xbox one

my Wii I am shocked hasn't died since it always overheats(but it can still go) and my Wii U after 20 hours of play in 2 years decided it too would die in time for smash bros.

I have no problem paying taxes. Best Buy just had the better deals this year imo. Amazon is definitely less aggressive about Black Friday this year.

Looks like some deals are finally coming up for Amazon. No prices just yet. Early Thursday morning will see deals on:

Shadow of Mordor - 2AM CST

Lego Marvel - 2AM CST  (PS4/XB1)

Lego Movie Videogame - 2AM CST (PS4/XB1)

Injustice Ultimate Edition - 2AM CST (PS4 only?)  

Looks like some deals are finally coming up for Amazon. No prices just yet. Early Thursday morning will see deals on:

Lego Marvel - 2AM CST (PS4/XB1)
Injustice Ultimate Edition - 2AM CST (PS4 only?) <--- this will be free on PS+ in January I think.
Need for Speed Rivals: Complete Edition - 7:10 AM CST (all platforms)
Kinect Sports Rivals - 7:10 AM CST
I expect TONS of deals to be scheduled throughout the day. Check the schedule link in htz's OP.

http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=amb_link_427053862_2?ie=UTF8&node=8021566011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-leftnav&pf_rd_r=1Y0CBMY8AB3GEC94D5BP&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1983029682&pf_rd_i=409566
Injustice will be free for PS4 in December, along with these games. I think Need for Speed Rivals Complete Edition will be $25 if they are matching Walmart.

:pc: Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition [Online Game Code] $15

walmart version is the vanilla copy for $25 though? while this one is the Complete with DLC?
The walmart version will be the complete edition for $25 (PS3, X1, X360). PS4 will be $35.

New games added by Amazon:

Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare

South Park the Stick of Truth

PS All Star Battle Royale

aWpNb2k.jpg

Lego Marvel - 2AM CST (PS4/XB1)

Injustice Ultimate Edition - 2AM CST (PS4 only?) <--- this will be free on PS+ in January I think.

Need for Speed Rivals: Complete Edition - 7:10 AM CST (all platforms)

Kinect Sports Rivals - 7:10 AM CST

I expect TONS of deals to be scheduled throughout the day. Check the schedule link in htz's OP.

http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=amb_link_427053862_2?ie=UTF8&node=8021566011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-leftnav&pf_rd_r=1Y0CBMY8AB3GEC94D5BP&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1983029682&pf_rd_i=409566
i'm not seeing any of those games

What time zone are start times?
If you visit the deal calendar, the times will be based on your time zone. As for my screenshots they are based on eastern time. I do want to make a note that Amazon likes to adjust the start times and add/remove deals. So it is best to check the deal calendar from time to time.

bread's done
Back