Amazon's Holiday Deals Calendar: Cyber Monday Deals Week

Hmm, so far almost all the games I want are with amazon. Hope they PM the cheaper prices though of certain games. At least thats 80% of my shopping done.

I'm not very impressed at all this year with any retailers BF ads. SoM is the only game that I'll be after for certain.

I've been having better luck with AWD and Gamefly more than anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
More stuff added for tomorrow morning at 3AM EST.  Lots of XB1 stuff (Zoo Tycoon, Ryse, Forza 5, etc).

Please note: This will be the trend for Amazon throughout this weekend - as it is every year.  Even in the short time since htz's screenshot, things have already been moved around the schedule.  (Black Flag is now Friday night, not Saturday morning, for example.)

To reiterate what will be asked 900 more times:

Click here for the Lightning Deals.

http://www.amazon.com/Video-Games-Deals/b/ref=bf2014_ln_vg?ie=UTF8&node=409566&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=left-2&pf_rd_r=09RGR60GTEQ90K5N6THD&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1981491642&pf_rd_i=384082011

Click here for the Calendar. YOU HAVE TO SCROLL DOWN.

http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=amb_link_427053862_2?ie=UTF8&node=8021566011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-leftnav&pf_rd_r=0JK17GQVD3HH3NK96KT3&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1983029682&pf_rd_i=409566

NCJ7MJW.png

Guys...I'm worried. Shadow of Mordor's PS4 and Xbone versions are shown as lightning deals, but does that mean the PC/Steam versions wont be?

Please, please, please let the steam/pc versions be on sale too ;_;

Guys...I'm worried. Shadow of Mordor's PS4 and Xbone versions are shown as lightning deals, but does that mean the PC/Steam versions wont be?

It doesn't state multi-platform like Diablo III lihjtning deal, so I'm assuming no dice on PC/Steam :(

possible but doubtful since Amazon usually just match other retailers prices and no retailer has advertised the pc version in there ads

I think Amazon removed Shadow of Mordor for consoles. It seems like they replaced it with the 4 recently added xbox one games...

Edit:

H5th96R.png

I think Amazon removed Shadow of Mordor for consoles. It seems like they replaced it with the 4 recently added xbox one games...
Yeah - it is pulled- probably just temporarily anyway. They did throw up some XB1 controllers though...

I like watching their deals unfold 'live' ...

I am disappointed by the complete lack of Wii U games this Black Friday.  I was expecting to pick up Hyrule Warriors cheap.

Oh man, this is depressing if SoM PC/Steam isn't on sale at $25 too :whistle2:/

Should I hold hope that steam will have it at that price if SoM becomes a daily?

I am disappointed by the complete lack of Wii U games this Black Friday. I was expecting to pick up Hyrule Warriors cheap.
I agree, I was hoping Mario 3D World would be cheap somewhere and maybe some other older cheap games. Instead, it seems like it's Mario Kart (which most people looking for a deal got at launch), the terrible new Sonic game, and a couple junk games and nothing else.

I am disappointed by the complete lack of Wii U games this Black Friday. I was expecting to pick up Hyrule Warriors cheap.
I agree, I was hoping Mario 3D World would be cheap somewhere and maybe some other older cheap games. Instead, it seems like it's Mario Kart (which most people looking for a deal got at launch), the terrible new Sonic game, and a couple junk games and nothing else.

Oh man, this is depressing if SoM PC/Steam isn't on sale at $25 too :whistle2:/

Should I hold hope that steam will have it at that price if SoM becomes a daily?
Amazon PC Digital sales are usually separate from console ones. And I doubt it will go on sale for $25 on Steam this soon. Maybe around X-mas time.

Nintendo never offers cheap Black friday pricing on there games. There games will always be MSRP, until 2-3 years later it goes down. MK8 and Wii Party U will be on sale on BF though with some Sonic games intermixed

More stuff is going to randomly pop up all the way through Sunday. Got Game of Thrones blu ray last year for $20 each and that wasn't advertised even though it was a super hot deal. Same for a lot of 3DS games. Monday is just some repeat of things that didn't sell from Fri-Sun(crap).

Eat your Turkeys and don't blink guys. :shame:

*thank you mod for actively updating this thread!

Think I'm going to do my BF shopping on BestBuy.com and grab Diablo 3 and couple blu-ray movies. Already bought Wolfenstein XOne from Amazon last week for $30. Just to be a jerk, maybe I'll bug Amazon CS for $5 credit (assuming their BF price is $25 to match other retailers).  :p

So I noticed that the Xbox One "deal" of $50 off is expiring at 3 am.  I wonder if that is when they are changing over to the $330 price (and hopefully something more).

So I noticed that the Xbox One "deal" of $50 off is expiring at 3 am. I wonder if that is when they are changing over to the $330 price (and hopefully something more).
They will go live with their deal after other retailer website deals go live. So probably sometime tomorrow evening. I will be surprised if they offer a better deal than anyone else.

They will go live with their deal after other retailer website deals go live. So probably sometime tomorrow evening. I will be surprised if they offer a better deal than anyone else.
Well Amazon has already offered other items before retailers to try and undercut them. No reason to think the Xbox One could not be live early next morning.

These are a bit better, after constantly chekcing the last week of nothing.

I just got a Vita. Does any one know if its possible to claim the Vita verison of a cross-buy game and then sell the physical copy? Will my Vita copy be tied to my account for future download? Most of the Google results were conjecture, with no real experience backing.

Let me toss a bit more dislike towards Amazon.  I have no idea what/when their deals will be - deals I looked at a few hours ago (listed as going live for a future date) are now missing, some discounts are going live on items in my shopping cart (save for later items,) but I am not always getting a notification that their prices have changed, and the deals are not remotely consolidated.

Looking for a particular sale, will Amazon price match the other retaiers? Is it a lightning deal?  A holiday deal?  A featured deal?  A deal of the day?  Will it be on the calendar?  Is it not in a specific deal section, but just listed in a general product category? 

Heck, even the TV deals Amazon has announced are lackluster compared to competitors.  Amazon seems to either be clueless or like it really wants to avoid being competitive for the discounting period (BF, CM, etc.)

Let me toss a bit more dislike towards Amazon. I have no idea what/when their deals will be - deals I looked at a few hours ago (listed as going live for a future date) are now missing, some discounts are going live on items in my shopping cart (save for later items,) but I am not always getting a notification that their prices have changed, and the deals are not remotely consolidated.

Looking for a particular sale, will Amazon price match the other retaiers? Is it a lightning deal? A holiday deal? A featured deal? A deal of the day? Will it be on the calendar? Is it not in a specific deal section, but just listed in a general product category?

Heck, even the TV deals Amazon has announced are lackluster compared to competitors. Amazon seems to either be clueless or like it really wants to avoid being competitive for the discounting period (BF, CM, etc.)
Happens every year, dude. It is always quite chaotic - and fun (maybe?). Deals will appear and then disappear. Some deals will sneak up and surprise you about 10 minutes before they start. Just keep it locked on Amazon...

bread's done
Back