Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
My 4/8 orders are also intact. Got scared for a second then I remembered I missed the first order window. Really need these to come through as the extras are going out as trades for the other exclusives I did miss.

Target just fucked me as well. I only ordered 1 jiggly and paid with paypal. No reason whatsoever that it shouldve been cancelled.

Did you order on the first day or spamming the site until you pushed an order in? I see the latter being the reason why.

i got my order april 2nd. no reason for them to cancel, i have beyond enough money in my bank account.

My jigglypuff orders from 4/8 are in tact. I think the first time Jigglypuff went up, on 4/2, it was in error. The window was really small and now the orders are being cancelled.

Target just fucked me as well. I only ordered 1 jiggly and paid with paypal. No reason whatsoever that it shouldve been cancelled.
Looking at reddit posts, it's an issue for those who used PayPal. If PayPal sees that the merchant did not post a charge within 30 days, the order will get cancelled. It's now 30 days past 4/2, so that's why only those orders were cancelled.

I'd expect another mass cancellation on 5/8 for those who ordered with PayPal on 4/8.

Which means there should be some more popping up on Targets website soon!
Yeah I'm super stoked as well! Now that others have been canceled, there will hopefully be more opportunities for me to get an order in!

...to replace my canceled order.

If you used PayPal, you're screwed. People are also reporting similar type cancellations with Greninja from TRU.

Is this a specific problem with target and PayPal or is this a problem anyone would have with PayPal more than 30 days out. I paid for lucario with PayPal and I think it was more than 30 days before the order shipped. Of course there was that weird TRU cancellation thing so that may have saved my order.

If you used PayPal, you're screwed. People are also reporting similar type cancellations with Greninja from TRU.
No they aren't. The guy who posted that said that people who ordered via PayPal should contact TRU. I've ordered things in the past from TRU using PayPal well in advance of 30 days and never had a problem. Please don't report bs.

i used the wrong billing address for my target order but they told me not to worry about it.

i used a red card. may have to wait in line :whistle2:&
Same here. Had wrong address but Target said it SHOULD be ok...
I also see a pending charge from Target on my card now

No they aren't. The guy who posted that said that people who ordered via PayPal should contact TRU. I've ordered things in the past from TRU using PayPal well in advance of 30 days and never had a problem. Please don't report bs.
Except it's not bs, My friend just had his Greninja canceled from TRU due to PayPal. and if you read all the comments, there have been others stating theirs has been canceled also while some people's didn't. So it looks like it's a case by case thing. But looks like with Target it's pretty widespread but two people still reported theirs wasn't canceled but re authorized for another month.

Except it's not bs, My friend just had his Greninja canceled from TRU due to PayPal. and if you read all the comments, there have been others stating theirs has been canceled also while some people's didn't. So it looks like it's a case by case thing. But looks like with Target it's pretty widespread but two people still reported theirs wasn't canceled but re authorized for another month.
I read the post and the comments and no one's order has been cancelled. It was just a bunch of conjecture on the OP's part (based on what happened to the Target orders) and then people exacerbating the problem by calling uninformed CSRs. Please stop spreading rumors and putting people into a panic for no reason.

I'm seeing splatoon girl/boy available for preorder at walmart.com. I don't know if that's unusual.

I understand paying with PayPal when it's a questionable retailer, such as an international one or an individual person online, but using them with a reputable company like Target, ToysRUs, Best Buy, etc just seems unnecessary and opens you up to things like this.. just skip the middle man!

I understand paying with PayPal when it's a questionable retailer, such as an international one or an individual person online, but using them with a reputable company like Target, ToysRUs, Best Buy, etc just seems unnecessary and opens you up to things like this.. just skip the middle man!
While I have no doubt Target has completely fixed their systems now, I feel obligated to mention their big hack could persuade people to use PayPal. Also, for most retailers, PayPal takes your money at order time. Some prefer it, some don't.

Man im sorry for those who got there jiggs order canceled.

But you guys scared the crap out of me lol.

Went to check my bank account and saw that the $19 charge from target for jiggs disappeared today. (its been there since i ordered) 

Checked target.com and my order is still intact and i havent received any cancelation email.

I did pay directly with my card since PP was acting funky at the time i was ordering. (April 8th) 

Did you guys receive cancelation emails? 

While I have no doubt Target has completely fixed their systems now, I feel obligated to mention their big hack could persuade people to use PayPal. Also, for most retailers, PayPal takes your money at order time. Some prefer it, some don't.
Credit Card hacks happen everyday and are happening at retailers now that may not even know it. You are completely covered if your card is used. I don't worry about it.

Man im sorry for those who got there jiggs order canceled.

But you guys scared the crap out of me lol.

Went to check my bank account and saw that the $19 charge from target for jiggs disappeared today. (its been there since i ordered)

Checked target.com and my order is still intact and i havent received any cancelation email.

I did pay directly with my card since PP was acting funky at the time i was ordering. (April 8th)

Did you guys receive cancelation emails?
That's an authorization charge, not an actual charge. You won't see a permanent charge until shipping, but until then that $19 charge will appear and disappear as Target keeps checking to make sure you'll have the funds for your order.

[attachment=14185:megaman amiibo.jpg]

[attachment=14186:peach amiibo.jpg]

And yet Nintendo doesn't want to waste shelf space with ones like Ike, Lucario or the upcoming Greninja. Smh Nintendo

This wave will be PacMan, Wario, and Charizard.
That is what I am banking on as those are the 3 I don't have preorders for. Plus, I like to pretend it'll be a successful day when I do come along these ones in store as my daughter will get to be a part of the hunt. Right now, she has been trained to know that x character will be arriving in the mail.

What if nintendo made the same amount of all amiibo this wave but people are assuming what will be rare so those are selling out?

The electronics sore across the street from my apartment just received the Villager, Captain Falcon, and Little Mac reprints today.  It's awfully tempting to pick up some extras for trading later...

The electronics sore across the street from my apartment just received the Villager, Captain Falcon, and Little Mac reprints today. It's awfully tempting to pick up some extras for trading later...
If you want to make a friend, I'm still looking for a Villager... Would toss you a bit extra for your time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back