Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Shulk's Gamestop page just got switched to "Online Only'

I immediately became excited.   But then I realized that it was changed just so that the stores wouldn't get flooded with phone calls because of the system showing every store has them in-stock.

Wow using the shulk amiibo you get tokens..... very much worth the 14. The only useful function for these amiibos is that they look nice to collect, because their actual application is garbage. Only Codename STEAM has a good use for these. If only we didnt buy them and Nintendo would see that and actually put effort into these things.

I got a call but missed it and there was no caller id. Should I assume that I can go in tomorrow and get my preorder?

So, I got a call from my GameStop that I have my Ship to Store order at. Apparently they actually closed my order like I had picked it up when I went and paid it off over the weekend. It is -supposed- to still be fine, but now I'm going to worry until I actually have it in hand.  :pray:

Guys, I just checked the inventory tracker and 8 GS in a 60 mile radius, including the store I preordered at, show Shulk as being in-stock. Their phone has been busy for the last 10 minutes, but I'll update when I get through. Really hoping I can pick them up today.

Just got my automated call from GameStop saying my "game" will be available tomorrow afternoon.

For those asking for details, I have a Shulk ordered that was switched to "Closed" status a week or two ago. I also have an order of Ike and Dedede on the same order as my MM CE game, which still shows as "Open" (probably because my MM hasn't shipped yet). All of these amiibo orders were placed via GameStop.com for store pickup. I have no idea which of them I will be getting tomorrow, since the call wasn't very descriptive, so it will be exciting to find out.

Like countless others here, got the text - though it said "Sheik", but not worried cuz I actually did have a Sheik preordered at one of the stores.  Called the stores and both of them said they hadn't received anything yet and were confused about the "Wednesday PM" text.  They said they'd definitely hold mine (and not put the annoying stickers on it) and wouldn't have a problem picking them up @ the midnight launch if I waited. 

I'll probably still call tomorrow evening though because not sure I trust ALL the staff at these two stores (only MOST of them).  Happy hunting to all the fellow CAGs with Wave 3b(?) though!

Guys, I just checked the inventory tracker and 8 GS in a 60 mile radius, including the store I preordered at, show Shulk as being in-stock. Their phone has been busy for the last 10 minutes, but I'll update when I get through. Really hoping I can pick them up today.
How were you able to check inventory?

Last ditch effort on this particular story.

Does anyone remember the post where someone talked about seeing a fist fight when a shopper took an Amiibo from out of the hands of a kid in a cart, and the dad responded? I could have sworn I read it in the last thread, but after going through 500 pages (!) I've all but given up finding it manually.
Sorry, I don't remember that at all. But now I want to hear that story!

Sorry, I don't remember that at all. But now I want to hear that story!
Dad and child were in Target, child in cart had a Yoshi in his hands, older guy walks to Amiibo section, looks around, sees kid with Yoshi and snatches it out of his hands and kid criesm guy and dad get into it and have to be broken up by several Target employees.

That's pretty much what I remember of the story. Is it true? No idea.

So my order from BestBuy (Fox Amiibos) all came in damaged/crushed. 

I called BestBuy CS and all the rep told me was to return it to store since the item is no longer available. They told me as long as the item ships from the warehouse in good condition, it's the carrier's fault if it shows up damaged. Great customer service... not.  :argue:

My Gamestop told me they aren't releasing Shulk until the 13th, which is when they expect to get them.  I'm fine with that so long as they're still there when I show up in the morning.  I did see one store showing stock earlier today, but now the site is updated to show online only.

Chances are they're pre-orders. When Pit was released I saw multiple GS in my area had stock according to their website, I called and even went to some and they were all reserved.

Chances are they're pre-orders. When Pit was released I saw multiple GS in my area had stock according to their website, I called and even went to some and they were all reserved.
Mine is a pre-order at one of those stores that shows in-stock. However, all this time and their phone has been busy -_-.

I called BestBuy CS and all the rep told me was to return it to store since the item is no longer available. They told me as long as the item ships from the warehouse in good condition, it's the carrier's fault if it shows up damaged. Great customer service... not. :argue:
My Fox from Best Buy had damaged packaging as well but I was planning on opening it anyway so it was no big deal. I order from Best Buy a lot and never had anything else arrive damaged before that. Maybe there is a Fox Hater in one of the Best Buy DCs :)

Dad and child were in Target, child in cart had a Yoshi in his hands, older guy walks to Amiibo section, looks around, sees kid with Yoshi and snatches it out of his hands and kid criesm guy and dad get into it and have to be broken up by several Target employees.

That's pretty much what I remember of the story. Is it true? No idea.
Sounds a bit suspect, if that story involved Rosalina or one of the big 3 Id believe it. If the story was true and that was my kid, there wouldnt have been any screaming, just knocking out.

My Fox came from BB today in a bubble envelope. The plastic was crushed and the cardboard was bent. Guess I'll call up tonight and see what they say. I'm an elite member too but don't think that matters when it comes to shipping. I definitely don't want this happening to my Meta Knight when it eventually comes.

Got a text confirmation that the Shiek I pre-ordered at Gamestop will be available tomorrow. No mention of Sonic or Mega Man though. 

I called BestBuy CS and all the rep told me was to return it to store since the item is no longer available. They told me as long as the item ships from the warehouse in good condition, it's the carrier's fault if it shows up damaged. Great customer service... not. :argue:
Same thing happened to mine. They blamed UPS when it was clear the fault came from whomever put them in the box because the cards were bent to fit in the box.

None available in 100 mile radius :( Thanks for link though.

Finished updating my Amiibo display. One day this thing is just going to be cramped with Amiibos.

tumblr_njkthkaAtR1rd22qto2_540.jpg
Your picture here reminded me of just how upset I was that they never made a Metroid game for the N64... in happier news though, I like your display! And are those actual carts that you pulled the backing off of or just fake ones?

A friend of mine who works at the GS my Shulk preorder is at gave me this info:

This particular store only is getting enough to cover preorders. Also, he told me GS does, indeed, have a skew for a pre-owned Shulk in the system. He told me he assumed it's because they'll eventually be taking in used amiibos, just like they do with Skylanders and DI. He also told me though that after what corporate pulled with selling new copies of Xenoblade and MPT as used, he wouldn't be shocked if they got another shipment later on and were told to rip them open, put them in bags, and sell them as used.

Just got a delivery estimate for my Amazon pre-order of shiek that it will be here on Feb. 16th! Check your inboxes! Also, I had to confirm this when they sent an email that my order had been delayed. If you don't accept the order change in the time frame they may cancel your order.

Success! Warning though, if you ordered more than one, you may have to wait on the second shipment to receive the rest. I had 3 preordered and was only allowed to pick 1 up today. The guy said the next shipment would be tomorrow, so no worries. Also, they received 24 preorders and are not receiving any extras.

All these Shulk being available only for pre-orders is stressing me out and it's not really worth it. I'm gonna do my best trying to find one, but if I can't then it's my Rosalina's time to shine in the trade thread.

My local store is only getting enough Shulks to cover pre-orders, sadly no extras. Only others they were receiving were sheik and toon link.

Your picture here reminded me of just how upset I was that they never made a Metroid game for the N64... in happier news though, I like your display! And are those actual carts that you pulled the backing off of or just fake ones?
When I made the display I actually thought the same thing. Super Metroid is one of my favorite games, as a kid I remember the agonizing wait until a new Metroid came out.

Fun fact, I originally only planned to just buy the Samus amiibo :wall:

The N64 cartridges are real, all worthless sports games, they have more value as Amiibo stands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back