Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
People who are putting their hopes in to there being extra Shulk figurines and going for a midnight/at open on Friday are going to be in some serious trouble when they realize that (like literally every other amiibo released at GS) there are no street dates on the figurines and IF associates don't put the extra to the side for themselves they are not going to be held for a specific day and will just go out on the shelves whichever day they get in.

Honestly, best chance at getting one is hoping that they allow web orders from the store that morning directly from their head quarters.

Actually it is the stores responsibility to ship it in a way to not damage the outer boxing of any item.
Says who? You? If that were true, bubble mailers wouldn't happen. You also wouldn't be receiving free shipping if you had expectations for premium shipping and handling services. As long as you receive a working product, it doesn't matter to them.

Retail stores don't care about the condition of outer boxes that are meant to be thrown away.

Pristine packaging OCD is a shortcoming of the customer. I am the same way, but you need to at least see it for what it is. It's not the store's duty to ship you a pristine outer packaging. Collectors need to hand-pick their stuff if it's that important, or else return the merch when you get a bad apple. It's just part of being a consumer.
They are not obligated to keeping all outer packaging in mint condition, but it is expected that it at least comes in one piece. It really doesn't have anything to do with consumer "OCD."

My favorite thing is that no one ever seems to express intrest or even want in the Jigglypuff amiibo. By the end of the smash amiibo run Jigglypuff will be the rArest.

I'm ready for palutena and Bowser jr. personally. And I really hope the game and watch one is well done.
I want Jigglypuff! :*(

Says who? You? If that were true, bubble mailers wouldn't happen. You also wouldn't be receiving free shipping if you had expectations for premium shipping and handling services. As long as you receive a working product, it doesn't matter to them.
Lol exactly...sometimes amazon just slaps a shipping label on the actual product for items that are big enough and packaged in a box that can be shipped.

Lol ya, sometimes Amazon just slaps a shipping label on the box of the product and ships it.

Amazon updated two of my preorders again. Dedede and Mega Man are scheduled to arrive Thursday. Assuming no issues with those two, Ike is the last Amazon preorder I'm waiting on. Other than that, just need Shulk and Meta Knight preorders to come through and I'll be 3/3 on waves released so far.

Not to throw you under the bus but.... GameStop exclusive should have been a clue. At the store I got it at they have at least 15 pre orders.
I completely understand, I just feel stressed now because I didn't have the interest/money for Amiibos until after the Wave 3 and Retailer Exclusive pre-orders were over. Totally going pre-order for every future wave - must be so much less worrisome.

just got an automated call from gamestop that my "game" would be available for pickup tomorrow. Didn't even say a name.

I'm assuming that is my amiibos.. but I have no idea which one. I preordered shulk,megaman,sonic and ike. 

Got my text from Gamestop that my site to store preorder for Shulk is available tomorrow afternoon!

just got a text from GS saying my Sheik preorder will be ready for pickup tomorrow

nothing regarding Toon Link, Dede, Ike yet

I'm really hoping that Gamestop gets Dedede, Sonic, and Megaman before BB.  I have enough PUR points to get five $5 off one item coupons and I'd like to be able to use up some of those.  All the other reservations I've had have come through at different places first.

Got my Shiek message as well. Considering I have all of this wave pre-ordered there I wonder if I will get one per character. Also, time to quote my post about people being silly to think they would wait until Friday. I'll be in the area, so shall stop in today to be sure they aren't already there. Bowser was two days early.

Huh, I didn't know Amazon even opened pre-orders. Every time I checked the page is just said it was unavailable. Interesting.
they opened up briefly again on January 27th when is when i pre-ordered mine

just got an automated call from gamestop that my "game" would be available for pickup tomorrow. Didn't even say a name.

I'm assuming that is my amiibos.. but I have no idea which one. I preordered shulk,megaman,sonic and ike.
just got the same automated call

Ditto for me on the Shulk pickup. Glad for it too, been out of town all week, and I'll be leaving again on Thursday. Really wanted to make sure I could at least get my Shulk before I have to go. The others I can at least try and grab elsewhere if they can't hold my preorders until I'm back. 

I checked my GameStop app, suddenly Shulk was MIA. Started to get worried, but I'm sure it just means he's changing to pick up tomorrow.

My hope beyond hope is that Gamestop gets a gang of Shulks in tomorrow that'll last a day much like Target did with Rosalina. 

well i have multiple amiibos preordered at one gamestop including a shulk for me and one for a CAG and no alerts or texts to pick up yet but im seeing people on the other forums getting texts if my preorder gets sold.................just imagine i wont be feeling it...

well i have multiple amiibos preordered at one gamestop including a shulk for me and one for a CAG and no alerts or texts to pick up yet but im seeing people on the other forums getting texts if my preorder gets sold.................just imagine i wont be feeling it...

Man, no texts from Gamestop. I called to confirm, and the very pleasant girl working said they had not received their shipment yet, and didn't have firm info. She was also as professional as possible when stating that Nintendo has been non-committal on release dates. I have no doubt that I will have my Shulk in hand eventually. 

pm meaning afternoon is all I can think? Since I know that trucks don't come in until the afternoon
I guess so. Time to go hang out there from 11 AM until the UPS truck comes.

My hope beyond hope is that Gamestop gets a gang of Shulks in tomorrow that'll last a day much like Target did with Rosalina.

You know that all but a handful of Targets sold out of Rosalina as soon as they opened, right?

I got a text that my Shiek pre-order is available for pickup at Gametop. Except I didn't pre-order a Shiek at Gamestop only Shulk. Hoping the text is just a typo and that my pre-order didn't get changed. 

So wait... People are getting Shulk right now in stores? Or is GS just getting them shipped in for Friday?
If stores have them, they are going to sell them. Not sure why anyone ever thought Friday was a firm date or that stores would hold non-preordered ones for a specific day. If anything, Wednesday makes the most sense because they can hold for 48 hours for pre-orders and then sell on Friday at launch for those who didn't pick up. That memo thing that leaked a while ago all had ETA dates on it.

No shulk or other wave 3 pre-orders text for me yet. All I got from GS so far was bowser, which I assume is the same for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back