Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Seeing all the original Link restocks at TRU/Target/GS I have to imagine these are ones that are just sitting at their warehouses and not that they're making more, right?

I can only imagine what Nintendo's warehouses of Mario amiibos looks like considering my Targets have 30+ of them.
Yes, they have continued to produce Link for 5 months now. I think he is the only character that has had that many production months but I havent looked at very many. http://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/11021/~/cpsia-certificates-of-compliance

Props to litepink for creating and setting up this new thread ... Well done :)

Now then ... My GS pre order of Shulk (pre'd 12/16) still shows open. Arent a lot of people already confirming they shipped already ?

My Mega Man and Dedede preorders from Amazon are now showing an ETA of the 13th. Still no update on Ike from the same order. Shulk is paid off at GS, and Meta Knoght is showing "processing".

Okay, so I posted in the other topic soon before it was closed, so I'm going to ask the same question here (along with another).

First, to those who preordered Ike and are already getting him shipped out by Amazon, when did you preorder? I did it back in November, but they're still not giving me any kind of delivery estimate for him, so I'm wondering if I was too slow with mine.

Then there's the whole thing with Gamestop's ship to store option where both my Ike and Shulk have been showing 'Closed' on the order status for at least a week or so now. I remember someone telling me that just means it's getting shipped to the store at that time, but I haven't heard anything about it since and it's been a while now (and I'm hoping someone may have more info on what it means - mainly if it means I'm not getting them).

Either way, I'm glad I preordered Rosalina, since I have something to trade for Ike if both Amazon and Gamestop fail me. He's the only Amiibo aside from Lucina that's a must-have for me (but hell if I'm going to pay $30 for them).

I just checked the GS app about my in-store preorders and my 2 Shulk, King Dedede and Ike are MIA. Mega Man & Sonic still showing up. Going to have to call my store when they open.

My Power Up Rewards account online is showing all of my reservations except for King Dedede.  I really hope it is just a discrepancy between the site and the store.  I never received anything saying it was cancelled.

The 2 Shulks I preordered from Gamestop shipped last week and according to the UPS tracker, it should get here by today. I'll report of their condition.

So just to be clear, once and for all:

Sonic

Mega Man

Ike

King Dedede

These 4 will be released this Friday (13th) at Toys R Us. Other retailers fluctuate between the 13th and 20th. As far as Shulk goes, call your local Gamestops and ask if they will be doing a midnight release for Majora's Mask and if so, if they'll be selling Amiibos. My plan is as listed.

Gamestop - 12 a.m. (Depending on midnight release)

Target - 8 a.m.

Gamestop - 10 a.m. (Depending on midnight release)

Best Buy - 10:15 a.m.

Toys R Us - 10:30 a.m.

Toys R Us is 3/$33 so that and Gamestop's Shulk are my main focus' for Friday.
Don't bother with Target, they wont be carrying those Amiibo.

http://www.thetanooki.com/2015/02/01/target-stores-wont-replenish-rosalina-amiibo-supply-wont-stock-ike-king-dedede-sonic-or-mega-man/

Okay, so I posted in the other topic soon before it was closed, so I'm going to ask the same question here (along with another).

First, to those who preordered Ike and are already getting him shipped out by Amazon, when did you preorder? I did it back in November, but they're still not giving me any kind of delivery estimate for him, so I'm wondering if I was too slow with mine.

Then there's the whole thing with Gamestop's ship to store option where both my Ike and Shulk have been showing 'Closed' on the order status for at least a week or so now. I remember someone telling me that just means it's getting shipped to the store at that time, but I haven't heard anything about it since and it's been a while now (and I'm hoping someone may have more info on what it means - mainly if it means I'm not getting them).

Either way, I'm glad I preordered Rosalina, since I have something to trade for Ike if both Amazon and Gamestop fail me. He's the only Amiibo aside from Lucina that's a must-have for me (but hell if I'm going to pay $30 for them).
Amazon doesn't seem to be shipping these out in order of when the order was placed, but I think by shipping speed. A lot of people who changed their Sonic shipping speed to One day got it changed to ship that day. My Sonic was ordered around Jan 20something, when they went up for a few minutes, it was estimated for March, I updated it to 1 day shipping and it shipped that day.

Amazon doesn't seem to be shipping these out in order of when the order was placed, but I think by shipping speed. A lot of people who changed their Sonic shipping speed to One day got it changed to ship that day. My Sonic was ordered around Jan 20something, when they went up for a few minutes, it was estimated for March, I updated it to 1 day shipping and it shipped that day.
Interesting. I don't know if I'd be willing to shell out the extra money for one-day when I'm already using Prime, myself. I'm mainly interested in others' order dates so I know whether to go on the warpath with Amazon or not if my Ike doesn't end up getting shipped.

Update on my end. My Gamestop store is expecting Shulk today, however no extras are coming. Only the amount that's covering res, and that's probably for all stores. The problem is, who's to know when the 48 hour window has elapsed?

Interesting. I don't know if I'd be willing to shell out the extra money for one-day when I'm already using Prime, myself. I'm mainly interested in others' order dates so I know whether to go on the warpath with Amazon or not if my Ike doesn't end up getting shipped.
Actually, you may want to try chatting with them, I did hear some people were able to have their orders bumped up that way.

Calling around the GameStops in my area, most of them [if they've heard anything about new distros yet] say they're only getting enough Shulks to cover pre-order. 

This is starting to not look good for me  :fridge:

I did a breakdown of the SSB roster.  There are still so many left to go.

[attachment=12032:ssb.png]

Got my Fox in from Best Buy,  shipped in a bubble mailer.  I wouldn't have cared about a crease or two, but the package on this thing is so crushed I can touch the figure.   I wanted to display it in the box on my office wall, but I guess this one's getting trained in game.

Got my Fox in from Best Buy, shipped in a bubble mailer. I wouldn't have cared about a crease or two, but the package on this thing is so crushed I can touch the figure. I wanted to display it in the box on my office wall, but I guess this one's getting trained in game.
Mines coming today and I hope that isn't the case for me. That sucks though!

All this talk about terribly-packed Foxes from the in-and-out BB fiasco on here and reddit is making me feel better about just trading a spare Cap Falcon to a CAG who packed it well. 

A friend of mine from another state got me a few extra Lucario amiibo figures and she packed them professionally. In an oversized box, with peanuts and individually bubble wrapped. I am impressed, she did a wonderful job!

Esn4Lg4.jpg

I had ordered a Sheik from BB. Came in a bubble mailer, both upper left and upper right coners on cardboard were really bent in and creased. Guess Im opening it. They really should use cardboard imo.

Dang I ordered some Foxes from Bestbuy, Hopefully they arent too messed up.

And has it been confirmed yet that the Zero Suit Samus amiibo will be the orange swimsuit edition? I was only going to get shulk if he was in his swim shorts, so ill pass on him.

Dang I ordered some Foxes from Bestbuy, Hopefully they arent too messed up.

And has it been confirmed yet that the Zero Suit Samus amiibo will be the orange swimsuit edition? I was only going to get shulk if he was in his swim shorts, so ill pass on him.
It will be her default color (blue suit), as it's the trophy you get when beating Classic mode.

Well called my gamestop. Nothing in today don't expect Shulk or the rest until Thursday or Friday morning but will be able to sell immediately.

Has anyone received anything from Newegg on their wave 3 orders ? I ended up canceling my order, just wanted to know how others made out from them as I saw posts that they shipped a while back.

I bought 3 foxes from Best Buy and all were shipped together in the same bubble mailer and the packaging is bent/damaged.

Anyone want to buy one from me for opening? Not looking to make money. $20 delivered seems fair.

Send me a PM if interested.

Well called my gamestop. Nothing in today don't expect Shulk or the rest until Thursday or Friday morning but will be able to sell immediately.
I just checked my gamestop app and under pre orders it does not have my Shulk showing coming soon... Now it dissappeared. Should I be worried? It only shows my mega man and it should be released soon.

I bought 3 foxes from Best Buy and all were shipped together in the same bubble mailer and the packaging is bent/damaged.

Anyone want to buy one from me for opening? Not looking to make money. $20 delivered seems fair.

Send me a PM if interested.

Lol!!! Not looking to make money just going to charge double what I paid. Rofl.

I just checked my gamestop app and under pre orders it does not have my Shulk showing coming soon... Now it dissappeared. Should I be worried? It only shows my mega man and it should be released soon.
I noticed the same thing earlier with my Dedede. I got on a chat with customer service this morning and they assured me the reservation is safe.

My BB packages were the opposite. I ordered Fox w/ Link/Zelda since I didn't have them and wanted free shipping and each were sent in giant boxes separately. 

I noticed the same thing earlier with my Dedede. I got on a chat with customer service this morning and they assured me the reservation is safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back