Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
I just want to pre-order Ness already. That's all I care about in this upcoming wave
That's the main reason I visit this group multiple times a day - to see if pre-orders have popped up yet. I assume pretty much any Wave 4 figure will sell out immediately, based on how things have gone recently. .

Fox is in stock at Amazon. I got an order in.

EDIT: Repost. Only 2 left in stock as of this post.

Or just wait for a restock which is happening left and right. That way you don't support the hoarders/ scalpers.
Or you could just not make ignorant, smartass comments when someone is offering a completely reasonable service.

Hey look, it's $19.28 after shipping and tax on Amazon and it's backordered.

What is the point of a new thread? I liked the one with 20k posts.

The Amiibo community seemed much more genuine to the idea of collecting Amiibo that mattered to them personally, not others. I remember Twitter's post when TRU had Villager up for $18.99 (after shipping) on eBay and I passed on it because I don't give a damn about Villager...still don't!
I remember that post and didn't believe him. I bought a villager from the ebay listing anyway and they ended up canceling the orders

So my Gamestop online order for 3 Shulk Amiibos got cancelled for the stupidest reason ever according to the customer service rep.  I bought it with a $15 gift card and the rest with my credit card.  I got the cancellation email Sunday.  According to her, the system tried to charge everything to the gift card, and since there was insufficient funds on the gift card, it cancelled the order.

Yesenia S.:  It seems that the system tried to charge that card with $ 26.09 but it did not have that amount.

And what's worse?  They charged the gift card the $15 so there is a hold on that and I have another 3-5 days before that hold is removed so I can use the card.  So I get a cancelled order, my gift card can't be used right now, and the system is messed up that it doesn't recognize a second payment method.  Glad Gamestop has no trade incentives and almost no reason to be back as I don't plan to be.

So my Gamestop online order for 3 Shulk Amiibos got cancelled for the stupidest reason ever according to the customer service rep. I bought it with a $15 gift card and the rest with my credit card. I got the cancellation email Sunday. According to her, the system tried to charge everything to the gift card, and since there was insufficient funds on the gift card, it cancelled the order.

Yesenia S.: It seems that the system tried to charge that card with $ 26.09 but it did not have that amount.

And what's worse? They charged the gift card the $15 so there is a hold on that and I have another 3-5 days before that hold is removed so I can use the card. So I get a cancelled order, my gift card can't be used right now, and the system is messed up that it doesn't recognize a second payment method. Glad Gamestop has no trade incentives and almost no reason to be back as I don't plan to be.
...until the next GS exclusive amiibo right?

Also, that stinks man. I really hope nothing like that happens with my MM N3DS since I paid with trade balance and credit in-store, but can't imagine there'd be a problem in-store too like that?

Got my Fox in from Best Buy, shipped in a bubble mailer. I wouldn't have cared about a crease or two, but the package on this thing is so crushed I can touch the figure. I wanted to display it in the box on my office wall, but I guess this one's getting trained in game.
That happened to mine too and I'm returning it because it's unacceptable. I wouldn't accept anything in that condition that I paid full price for. "Best" Buy indeed.

Seeing all the original Link restocks at TRU/Target/GS I have to imagine these are ones that are just sitting at their warehouses and not that they're making more, right?

I can only imagine what Nintendo's warehouses of Mario amiibos looks like considering my Targets have 30+ of them.
Amazon had over 5,000 Marios in stock last time I checked. I would love to see a picture of that.

I just received Sonic in the mail from US Amazon.  Came in box with four air pillows so it's all good.  I'm loving this trickle-in effect with new characters coming out every other week.

There are still a bunch of really sweet, iconic, unreleased Nintendo characters that are going to look fantastic.  I personally can't wait for Zero Suit Samus, Duck Hunt, R.O.B., and Olimar.  The former two are going to look amazing and will easily be my favorites.  Gogo Zero Suit Samus and Duck Hunt !

My BB packages were the opposite. I ordered Fox w/ Link/Zelda since I didn't have them and wanted free shipping and each were sent in giant boxes separately.
I honestly think that they give better shipping to their customers who spend more, because I'm Elite Plus and they always ship my amiibo in boxes with a bunch of air packets.

the worst part of auto refreshing this webpage is having to scroll down every time to read the latest comments...

I honestly think that they give better shipping to their customers who spend more, because I'm Elite Plus and they always ship my amiibo in boxes with a bunch of air packets.
Same. Only games come in bubble mailers since i hit Elite Plus. Everything else is in a box.

I think that is completely true with my experiences. They go overboard sometimes too. I bought a strategy guide a couple weeks ago and they shipped it in this giant box with bubble wrap that could have fit 2 Xbox Ones.

There's hasn't been any real news on the gold and silver Marios, correct? Just speculation and the certificate page?

Also, any eta on a new Nintendo Direct?

Calling around the GameStops in my area, most of them [if they've heard anything about new distros yet] say they're only getting enough Shulks to cover pre-order.

This is starting to not look good for me :fridge:
Not to throw you under the bus but.... GameStop exclusive should have been a clue. At the store I got it at they have at least 15 pre orders.

I'm just going to hope to find a decently priced imported Shulk on Amazon or eBay. If something crazy happens and one of the GS gets an extra for store I'll be thrilled but I'm not counting on it at all. If any extra on here I'd be willing to buy.

There are still a bunch of really sweet, iconic, unreleased Nintendo characters that are going to look fantastic. I personally can't wait for Zero Suit Samus, Duck Hunt, R.O.B., and Olimar. The former two are going to look amazing and will easily be my favorites. Gogo Zero Suit Samus and Duck Hunt !
My favorite thing is that no one ever seems to express intrest or even want in the Jigglypuff amiibo. By the end of the smash amiibo run Jigglypuff will be the rArest.

I'm ready for palutena and Bowser jr. personally. And I really hope the game and watch one is well done.

I sell my doubles to cags as well, I just put 3 in the mail today.
Guess what? I charged $20 a pop.
Guess I'm a hoarding scalper who just made a whopping .81 cents!

Take that suckers! After my original sale of $15 and $3.75 shipping and .98 cents PayPal fee, I'm raking it in!

Booyaa!

TL;DR

$20 is a fair price to ship to a cag.
Whining and crying foul over a few cents is moronic, when we're helping you get what you want.

My favorite thing is that no one ever seems to express intrest or even want in the Jigglypuff amiibo. By the end of the smash amiibo run Jigglypuff will be the rArest.

I'm ready for palutena and Bowser jr. personally. And I really hope the game and watch one is well done.
Game & Watch
R.O.B.
Ganondorf

Top 3 wanted Amiibos still to come in that order.

Has anyone been able to pick up shulk? Heard a lot of gamestops got them in early.

That happened to mine too and I'm returning it because it's unacceptable. I wouldn't accept anything in that condition that I paid full price for. "Best" Buy indeed.
I bought several Amiibo from Best Buy a few weeks ago. I am also an Elite Plus member. They came individually well packed in oversized cardboard boxes with air packets. Two of the amiibos were completely unacceptable, however. The Luigi came with the package retaped closed with the cardboard insert shoved at the top of the plastic bubble. The Link arrived with two box cutter slashes through the back of the package as if someone had marked it as being defective and not for sale before being shipped to me. They did the right thing and replaced them but they should not have been shipped out in the first place.

My two local Walmarts had Toon Link and Bowser Yesterday. I still have yet to see Sheik in person. I have to check with my local Gamestop to see if they will be selling the new Amiibo at their midnight opening for the new 3ds.

Lol yeah, but that copy/paste looks boss!
I've added some things already and will slowly change the aesethetic over time. My main vision is maintaining the title and OP regularly with new deals and info.

But yes, nothing too unique at the moment :)

I've added some things already and will slowly change the aesethetic over time. My main vision is maintaining the title and OP regularly with new deals and info.

Lol yeah, nothing against you...just funny with people saying awesome job and such lol. Obviously they never bothered to look at the original thread :)

Not sure if anyone besides me thinks the same but, do you mind changing the color of the retailers name? That blue is difficult to read over black background

Retail stores don't care about the condition of outer boxes that are meant to be thrown away.

Pristine packaging OCD is a shortcoming of the customer.  I am the same way, but you need to at least see it for what it is.   It's not the store's duty to ship you a pristine outer packaging.  Collectors need to hand-pick their stuff if it's that important, or else return the merch when you get a bad apple.  It's just part of being a consumer.

I can't do this anymore lol. I'm probably droppin out the amiibo game, just don't care anymore. Will go after the Fire Emblem characters though! This is too much to worry about with college lol

Retail stores don't care about the condition of outer boxes that are meant to be thrown away.

Pristine packaging OCD is a shortcoming of the customer. I am the same way, but you need to at least see it for what it is. It's not the store's duty to ship you a pristine outer packaging. Collectors need to hand-pick their stuff if it's that important, or else return the merch when you get a bad apple. It's just part of being a consumer.
Actually it is the stores responsibility to ship it in a way to not damage the outer boxing of any item.

I can't do this anymore lol. I'm probably droppin out the amiibo game, just don't care anymore. Will go after the Fire Emblem characters though! This is too much to worry about with college lol
I am as well...I got only a couple of what I want and a couple more preordered. If they dont go thru I wont sweat it much.

Pit, Fox, Bowswer, Toon Link, Roaslina, Sheik...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back