Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
I smell another Lucario situation with Meta Knight. If they allow the managers to override the system I have a feeling peoples pre-orders are going to disapear. It sounds like they are handling it well. I have a tiny bit more faith in BB than I do in TRU, emphasis on the tiny.

Ordered toon link and sheik online to go with my link and zelda. Now just need ganon & im done with amiibo. Glad the ones i want have been easy to get.

The Best Buy website won't let me add Meta Knight to the cart but I'm definitely making a few stops after work today to see what's made its way out onto store shelves.

So, most people who see Shulk as being available *In Stock* on Gamestop by them has been shot down when calling or going in to see if they have actual stock?
Whenever GS has something in stock, even if it's for pre-orders or being held, it'll show up as in stock. Doesn't necessarily mean it's available for sale.

Just called my BB for Meta Knight. Was told they're trying to decide what to do with them since some are preorders. They told me they'll give me a call whenever they figure out what they're doing with them. So if your stores say in stock, it is in the store. Just don't be hopeful they'll sell you one just yet.

The online site says my GameStop should have Shulk in stock for my preorder but they claim it's not in yet. Seems fishy but what can I do...

Just called my BB for Meta Knight. Was told they're trying to decide what to do with them since some are preorders. They told me they'll give me a call whenever they figure out what they're doing with them. So if your stores say in stock, it is in the store. Just don't be hopeful they'll sell you one just yet.
Has anyone had their Meta Knight online order ship? it seems odd the stores have them but my online order is still processing.

I got my Shulk amiibo from gamestop. The guy who was helping told me they got a lot of preorder for it but they didn't get enough to cover all the preorders. So try to pick up your Shulk as soon as you can.

Anyone ever have luck going to GoHastings in store?  I have one by my house but never thought to actually go to the store

Also: does someone have the Gamestop Shulk inventory page?

The online site says my GameStop should have Shulk in stock for my preorder but they claim it's not in yet. Seems fishy but what can I do...
Give it an hour and call back. Use a funny voice the second time so they don't know it's you again :)

I called once for a new release that showed in stock and they said they had a ton of packages to go through. I don't know if the stock is updated automatically once it's delivered or if an employee has to scan it in or whatever, but the time I called they made it seem like they had to sort out what they got first before being able to tell what exactly what was on hand, despite the online inventory saying in-stock

I got my Shulk amiibo from gamestop. The guy who was helping told me they got a lot of preorder for it but they didn't get enough to cover all the preorders. So try to pick up your Shulk as soon as you can.
Perhaps that means there'll be another small shipment?

Closest Best Buy shows in stock for Meta Knight.  I have an order for two site-to-store.  Will stop by and see what they say about them.

Well... looks like today I'll be stopping and picking up my Shulk. Also, while searching through Gamestop site, I saw that they had DK & Yoshi at $9.99 each. Will also pick those up - Store Pick up Only. My near by store has them. For anybody still needing these, give it a try.

Damn, missed on Shulk :(

My store is barely getting enough to cover our preorders :(

Looks like I'm gonna have to keep a bookmark on that shulk and check every second xD

So my BB has 8 Meta Knights in stock sitting at guest service. They have no idea when they can sell it or how many are pre orders ...lovely ..

Anyone ever have luck going to GoHastings in store? I have one by my house but never thought to actually go to the store

Also: does someone have the Gamestop Shulk inventory page?
The Hastings close to my parents house had 2 amiibos: Luigi and Donkey Kong. Lol

Yea Best buy will be a bust for Meta Knight until 2/20.

Apparently some guy tried to barge in and buy all of the Meta Knights because the girl on the phone said we had them in stock. Got shot down and got all pissed off once he was unable to buy them.

EDIT:

Sorry for the double posts....I'm not really liking this new Lenovo laptop I bought

Just picked up my Sheik and Toon link at GS. All they got today was Shulk, Sheik and Toon link

GS employee said people were lined up at opening for Shulk and they had no extras. Only got 2 extras of toon link and sheik both sold at opening

Ike and Dede Friday 2/13
Sonic and Mega Man 2/20

If best buy comes through for my site-to-store meta knight preorder and all goes smoothly when I pick up Shulk tonight, I will not only have gotten the first three waves all at retail prices, but spent no money out of pocket due to credit and various gift cards. Amazon is delivering mega man and Dedede tomorrow and Ike on Monday. It'll be damn nice to take a break from this until it's time to preorder wave four.

Does gamestop email you when ship to store is ready for pickup?. Nevermind, looks like they just call you.

All my local Meijers are wiped out(except Bowser), got my Shulks though, as I was checking some dude on the phone was begging the clerk to hold the extra one for him but he wouldn't. Thanks for the heads up(I've had Gamestop preorder stuff disappear before).

Got a text yesterday for Sheik, today I went to pick up and mentioned I had pre-ordered Shulk and GS manager gave me him as well.. no text.. mentioned they would be filling pre-orders with 2 shipments and thats it.

Just called my best buy about my preordered meta knight. They told me that they can't sell them yet because they are street dated. They also told me that they won't know how many are for preorders until the street date when the system starts alerting them to print out preorder tags for them. They actually had them on the shelf earlier and had to pull them. Apparently somebody tried to buy them all by tricking a cashier by pulling them all in his cart in a pile, handing the cashier a different amiibo to scan and said "I've got 15 of them". Dude was hoping the cashier wouldn't scan the meta Knights individually I guess.

Just called my best buy about my preordered meta knight. They told me that they can't sell them yet because they are street dated. They also told me that they won't know how many are for preorders until the street date when the system starts alerting them to print out preorder tags for them. They actually had them on the shelf earlier and had to pull them. Apparently somebody tried to buy them all by tricking a cashier by pulling them all in his cart in a pile, handing the cashier a different amiibo to scan and said "I've got 15 of them". Dude was hoping the cashier wouldn't scan the meta Knights individually I guess.
Evil Genius.

Jeez what a jerk. And people wonder why in store inventory trackers are messed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back