Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Speaking of $10 MP cert - for those who pre-ordered through Amazon back when it was ~$49.99 you should check your orders.  Looks like several people (me included) got randomly bumped back up to $59.99 without any warning.  I contacted Amazon and they were happy to adjust it back down, but just figured I'd let you CAGs know so you don't end up paying retail!

Does the LE Mario Party 10 Amiibo bundle come with the $10 certificate?
Which retailer? Recently, my Amazon pre-order was increased by $10. That's unacceptable and against their 'Pre-order Price Guarantee' policy, so I got them to re-adjust the price down after stern persuasion plus $15 gift card to boot.

Which retailer? Recently, my Amazon pre-order was increased by $10. That's unacceptable and against their 'Pre-order Price Guarantee' policy, so I got them to re-adjust the price down after stern persuasion plus $15 gift card to boot.
I'm guessing they don't just hand out gift cards for every complaint customers have, but if they went against their own policy I can see how stuffing money in the reporters mouth would keep them quiet. That is unless you were really difficult to deal with lol.

I'm guessing they don't just hand out gift cards for every complaint customers have, but if they went against their own policy I can see how stuffing money in the reporters mouth would keep them quiet. That is unless you were really difficult to deal with lol.
Amazon is cool to deal with. They gave me 15% off a GTX 970 for all the crap that is going on with Nvidia.

Speaking of $10 MP cert - for those who pre-ordered through Amazon back when it was ~$49.99 you should check your orders. Looks like several people (me included) got randomly bumped back up to $59.99 without any warning. I contacted Amazon and they were happy to adjust it back down, but just figured I'd let you CAGs know so you don't end up paying retail! <gasp!>
I noticed that they bumped mine up too. Gotta get a hold of them.

If enough people complain they'll automatically re-adjust all existing orders back.

Just be careful with how much/often you complain or they might ban you.

This one's a little dubious because the msrp is supposed to be 59.99 and amazon fucked up. Still kinda shady amazon is trying to cover it up

Just curious.. to those who got in on the MM N3DS XL , did amazon sell them at all? Just notice Amazon.co.uk got some listed now, maybe Amazon.com will list more soon? Or did Amazon not sell the system at all?

Just curious.. to those who got in on the MM N3DS XL , did amazon sell them at all? Just notice Amazon.co.uk got some listed now, maybe Amazon.com will list more soon? Or did Amazon not sell the system at all?
Amazon North America won't sell Nintendo hardware direct due to problems with the og 3ds release years ago. Amazon in other regions didn't have that problem which is why they sell the hardware

Amazon never will due to distribution disagreements. Might as well hope nintendo sells directly

what's this line app chat being mentioned over and over? is there some retail insider sending out alerts or something?
Group of us alerting each other, and posting links in the alerts.

Then chat is us chatting about spots to hit. Where we're getting stuff. Craigslist fines, and etc.

Speaking of $10 MP cert - for those who pre-ordered through Amazon back when it was ~$49.99 you should check your orders. Looks like several people (me included) got randomly bumped back up to $59.99 without any warning. I contacted Amazon and they were happy to adjust it back down, but just figured I'd let you CAGs know so you don't end up paying retail! <gasp!>
Mine went up as well. Chatting with Amazon now, they offered me a whopping $5 refund, instead of the $10 difference. I've never seen Amazon do this with pre-orders. Crazy...

No time to even consider, sold out fast within a few minutes.
I mean, not this time but maybe have the address saved for future opportunities. I'm just not sure how much it would add to the price for double shipping: Amazon > Friend > Me.

This is a good thread, I like the idea of members banding together to help each other find amiibos when they go live. I've been doing this solo and so far, have been able to ore order every amiibo except Rosalina and Gold Mario, as well as the LE of Majoras Mask and Monster Hunter 4, and their limited new3DS bundles. Not bad, but had I sent notifications to a group others could have done the same. AND maybe I wouldn't have missed those 2 amiibos.

i just talked to amazon they told me they can't update the price until it ships :dunce:

the thing is that it'll continue to update automatically and tomorrow the price could change again to a lower price and then could change the price again, so unfortunately there;s no way for us to update the price since it get's done automatically by the system, but we have records of this being price at $49.99 last week, so as for now, since this is the lowest price charged, that's what we'll charge once it ships

Can the OP please put the Gold Mario links on the first page? There were actually 2 different ones before, and one of them is un-searchable or doesn't show up on Walmart's page any other way except directly with that link. Thanks.

He's there, you gotta check the other listings. I tried but it was $30 USD so I said nope.

Now Lucario is no longer available.

Looks like Amazon Italy has Lucario as well (order now but not available til March 9th) but it still comes to about $26. Last time I ordered from there I was able to snag Lucario and a few other amiibos and it wasn't too bad since the incremental cost to ship additional figures wasn't too much more so it came to about 18 each shipped.

Yeah, that's what they told me. The rep assured me I wouldn't be charged more than the $49.99 when it ships.
I was told that too, but I suspected the person I was chatting with didn't know what was going on and was just quoting some standard text. When I pressed the guy whether he sees that there was a price drop, he said no and that he couldn't find it ever being $49.99. He still said that it would ship with the lowest price charged and "if the lowest price was $49.99, that's what I would be charged." At that point, I felt this guy really didn't know anything and I couldn't trust this. I don't think he was intentionally lying, but just didn't really know what to do and was just following some dumb protocol. I've also have pre-order's price adjusted WAY before shipment by Amazon, so this "can't do a price change before shipment" is BS. They're low price guarantee policy on pre-orders even states they'll update the price in 24-48 hours of the price decrease.

I asked to be transferred to a supervisor. I explained the situation and send a link to tracktor's price history on the bundle which shows it was clearly $49.99 for a few days. The supervisor then adjusted the price for me.

If you get the "we won't adjust the price, but you'll be charged $49.99 when shipped" line, I suggest asking to speak with a supervisor early on. I wasted 25 mins. trying to reason with the original rep. And send them the tracktor price history. They can't deny that.

I was told that too, but I suspected the person I was chatting with didn't know what was going on and was just quoting some standard text. When I pressed the guy whether he sees that there was a price drop, he said no and that he couldn't find it ever being $49.99. He still said that it would ship with the lowest price charged and "if the lowest price was $49.99, that's what I would be charged." At that point, I felt this guy really didn't know anything and I couldn't trust this. I don't think he was intentionally lying, but just didn't really know what to do and was just following some dumb protocol. I've also have pre-order's price adjusted WAY before shipment by Amazon, so this "can't do a price change before shipment" is BS. They're low price guarantee policy on pre-orders even states they'll update the price in 24-48 hours of the price decrease.

I asked to be transferred to a supervisor. I explained the situation and send a link to tracktor's price history on the bundle which shows it was clearly $49.99 for a few days. The supervisor then adjusted the price for me.

If you get the "we won't adjust the price, but you'll be charged $49.99 when shipped" line, I suggest asking to speak with a supervisor early on. I wasted 25 mins. trying to reason with the original rep. And send them the tracktor price history. They can't deny that.
The cause for the confusion is that the thing was only 49.99 because amazon fucked up the pricing. The MSRP of the thing is 59.99 but they decided to use 49.99 as a placeholder and are now trying to backtrack

The cause for the confusion is that the thing was only 49.99 because amazon fucked up the pricing. The MSRP of the thing is 59.99 but they decided to use 49.99 as a placeholder and are now trying to backtrack
Yeah, I agree. It was listed as $49.99 for over a day though and that should at least be in their price history. If the rep I spoke with was accurate, it sounds like they removed the $49.99 from their price history (at least whatever they do to look up for price matching). If the $49.99 isn't showing up in their system, it makes it more difficult to price match and very unlikely that people will be charged that price when shipping (if their invoice doesn't currently reflect the $49.99).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back