Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone here have a cool stand they use for their Amiibo collection?

Also if anyone in northern Indiana is looking for a Mega Man amiibo, Meijer on Grape Rd in Mishawaka has one.

ike is show instock yestersday at independence, mo store #36. i called store and the guy say "no amiibo shipment today". i swing by store #36 picked up catching fire steelbook, lol. asked the girl on computer department check on ike 'show' instock and none on floor. i go up to the guy working online counter. he still say 'no'. i chat with another friendly customer service guy he's very cool person and he about go to the back room and check for ike. his supervisor (the guy with 1 hand) stopping him and saying something. he come back and tell me "sorry we don't have ike".

i went to the gym and stopped at bestbuy at lees summit, mo. i end up get the last captain falcon. checking on little mac or meta knight but no luck. finnally, i ask him checking on ike, only store have ike instock is store #36 (independence, mo) and they have 4 ikes. i told the guy i just there 1 1/2 hrs ago and the guy told me they don't have any. he laughs and joke "ike" getting robbed. and he tell me go back to independence store and 100% they have 4 instock.

on my way home, i stopped at independence store #36. the lying bastard now work on cashier lane, i talk to very friendly team lead girl, she checked and it state 4 instock, she radio to the back room and the result is no where to be found. she told me call back 10 am tomorrow.

i called lees summit bestbuy around 8:50 pm and check on ikes at independence store #36. all 4 ikes is sold. the same guy help me earlier he just laugh and jokes "your ike is gone wild and disappeared from the computer".

i called bestbuy store #36 again today at 10 am the guy told me no and hang up the phone.

in my experiences my local bestbuy at independence, mo store #36, all the guys answer the phone rep and checking instore stocking is bullshit and lying same go with 2 guys supervisor and a manager.

my last experienced with meta knight, i talked to manager and supervisor around 7:30 pm on the 19th, they both told me meta knight only for pre order and no extra to sell to anyone on the 20th. i showed up 9:30am and 8 peoples is outside waiting, 5 out of 8 is bestbuy team members, a girl friend and 2 of they friends. they gave out 8 tickets and the 9 person is empty hand even the store have total is 10 meta knight.

i will call 1-800 tomorrow and monday. i sure did give them 2nd chances but they too greedy to keep all 4 ikes instead give me 1.

ike is show instock yestersday at independence, mo store #36. i called store and the guy say "no amiibo shipment today". i swing by store #36 picked up catching fire steelbook, lol. asked the girl on computer department check on ike 'show' instock and none on floor. i go up to the guy working online counter. he still say 'no'. i chat with another friendly customer service guy he's very cool person and he about go to the back room and check for ike. his supervisor (the guy with 1 hand) stopping him and saying something. he come back and tell me "sorry we don't have ike".

i went to the gym and stopped at bestbuy at lees summit, mo. i end up get the last captain falcon. checking on little mac or meta knight but no luck. finnally, i ask him checking on ike, only store have ike instock is store #36 (independence, mo) and they have 4 ikes. i told the guy i just there 1 1/2 hrs ago and the guy told me they don't have any. he laughs and joke "ike" getting robbed. and he tell me go back to independence store and 100% they have 4 instock.

on my way home, i stopped at independence store #36. the lying bastard now work on cashier lane, i talk to very friendly team lead girl, she checked and it state 4 instock, she radio to the back room and the result is no where to be found. she told me call back 10 am tomorrow.

i called lees summit bestbuy around 8:50 pm and check on ikes at independence store #36. all 4 ikes is sold. the same guy help me earlier he just laugh and jokes "your ike is gone wild and disappeared from the computer".

i called bestbuy store #36 again today at 10 am the guy told me no and hang up the phone.

in my experiences my local bestbuy at independence, mo store #36, all the guys answer the phone rep and checking instore stocking is bullshit and lying same go with 2 guys supervisor and a manager.

my last experienced with meta knight, i talked to manager and supervisor around 7:30 pm on the 19th, they both told me meta knight only for pre order and no extra to sell to anyone on the 20th. i showed up 9:30am and 8 peoples is outside waiting, 5 out of 8 is bestbuy team members, a girl friend and 2 of they friends. they gave out 8 tickets and the 9 person is empty hand even the store have total is 10 meta knight.

i will call 1-800 tomorrow and monday. i sure did give them 2nd chances but they too greedy to keep all 4 ikes instead give me 1.
Thats fucked up, these amiibos aren't worth losing a job over , so I don't get why some of these shady employees are holding stock in the back.

Thats fucked up, these amiibos aren't worth losing a job over , so I don't get why some of these shady employees are holding stock in the back.
Dude, I worked with a lady who thought it was wrong that she had to work on New Years Eve. In protest she stole beer and got drunk at work. People don't need a good reason to get fired.

Nope, can't afford to lose anymore brain cells.
I have read slidecage rants that made my head hurt less.

I wonder how many people canceled their original Mario party 10 preorders and actually got the one with the gold Mario.... Still funny to think people actually thought the original bundle was going to magically give them a gold Mario

yeah getting amiibo can be a struggle with store employee's talked to one gs manager that said they were cracking down on employee's buying amiibo while on shift

Did Meijer get more? I bought the last Ike and king ddd at mine a couple weeks ago
My mother-in-law went Tuesday to a Michigan Meijers and there were 6 Dededes and 4 Ikes.

Which is kinda crazy when you think about it. Most TRUs only got 2-3 Dededes and maybe 1 Ike and usually it was just for preorders. Gamestop couldn't even fill Ike preorders. And now we have a smaller regional chain getting a case, possibly per store?

Does anyone know how well stocked Meijers was for wave 1 or 2?

If wave 4 is pure chaos, those in the midwest could possibly have a hail mary in Meijers.

My mother-in-law went Tuesday to a Michigan Meijers and there were 6 Dededes and 4 Ikes.

Which is kinda crazy when you think about it. Most TRUs only got 2-3 Dededes and maybe 1 Ike and usually it was just for preorders. Gamestop couldn't even fill Ike preorders. And now we have a smaller regional chain getting a case, possibly per store?

Does anyone know how well stocked Meijers was for wave 1 or 2?

If wave 4 is pure chaos, those in the midwest could possibly have a hail mary in Meijers.
not really, meijer has only about 200 stores and not all of them even have amiibos. 4 Ikes per store is 800 through the entire chain whereas gamestop probably got that many and more per state, that wouldn't even put one figure in a fourth of their stores. That being said Meijer rocks because they don't sell amiibo online and they don't have a store inventory checker so its the only place I've ever lucked into a rare amiibo, got my DDD there. Wave 2 was about the same from what the guy at the store tells me, 4 to 6 of the rares per store, no restocks.

I went to Best Buy earlier in the day to pick up my Mega Man figure that was on hold.

I went to the Amiibo section and to my surprise, I saw a Little Mac figure!

I picked one up (there were 3 left) and I talked to a worker in the game department. He told me that some of the bigger BB stores received shipments of Little Mac figures.

Good luck!

I went to Best Buy earlier in the day to pick up my Mega Man figure that was on hold.

I went to the Amiibo section and to my surprise, I saw a Little Mac figure!

I picked one up (there were 3 left) and I talked to a worker in the game department. He told me that some of the bigger BB stores received shipments of Little Mac figures.

Good luck!
thank you for leaving little macs for others. You da man!!

Also if anyone in northern Indiana is looking for a Mega Man amiibo, Meijer on Grape Rd in Mishawaka has one.
Speaking of that area, there is a place called Disc Replay. CHECK THEM OUT if you haven't. I used to work at a liquor store near there called Mixers. Damn I miss the days of living in that area...

Speaking of that area, there is a place called Disc Replay. CHECK THEM OUT if you haven't. I used to work at a liquor store near there called Mixers. Damn I miss the days of living in that area...
I hate that place, the one closest to me the employees seemed to act kind of rude. And another one I went to tried to rip me off hardcore on a 3DS XL trade in (Guy asked me how much I had been offered at GS, I told him, he then proceeds to waste like 15 minutes of my time searching for a proper price, only to offer me like 30$ less than what GS was giving)

I hate that place, the one closest to me the employees seemed to act kind of rude. And another one I went to tried to rip me off hardcore on a 3DS XL trade in (Guy asked me how much I had been offered at GS, I told him, he then proceeds to waste like 15 minutes of my time searching for a proper price, only to offer me like 30$ less than what GS was giving)
I wouldn't recommend selling them anything, but I was able to find 2 copies of Smash Bros Melee for $14.99 each at that location

I wouldn't recommend selling them anything, but I was able to find 2 copies of Smash Bros Melee for $14.99 each at that location
I guess it would be good for that, I dont really collect to many old generation games though. One that recently closed did have a pretty nice collection of arcade sticks though that were fairly priced, I regret not grabbing the one I had my eye on

I guess it would be good for that, I dont really collect to many old generation games though. One that recently closed did have a pretty nice collection of arcade sticks though that were fairly priced, I regret not grabbing the one I had my eye on
I have one kinda close to me, but it's hard to justify a 1.5 hour round trip more than once every blue moon. I wish they opened a DR closer to me. I'd recommend frequenting them often if you live close. Sometimes they will have killer deals like the one I mentioned before. I also found a sick ass Matrix DVD collectors edition box set for $20 http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Ultimate-Matrix-Collection-DVD-2004-10-Disc-Set-Limited-Edition-/331495989192?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4d2eb35fc8

Have any California CAGs had any luck with Little Mac at Best Buy?
I talked with a dude who got them at West LA store on Friday morning, both Mac and Falcon. There was a rumor some SoCal stores were getting them and it was on the list, but of course my dumbass overslept... he messaged me Fri afternoon asking if I was the other guy there and telling me of his bounty. D'oh I fucked up haha

I talked with a dude who got them at West LA store on Friday morning, both Mac and Falcon. There was a rumor some SoCal stores were getting them and it was on the list, but of course my dumbass overslept... he messaged me Fri afternoon asking if I was the other guy there and telling me of his bounty. D'oh I fucked up haha
I'm in northern California, and I am going to take a look at a few Best Buys tomorrow morning.

I hate the employees there, every time I trade shit in, this one bitch always says, " we need your identification to make sure nothing is stolen". Remind you I've been taking my items in for close to 2 years, Why keep telling me that? I know why you need my identification . Seems like she only does that to me, because I never heard her say that to other people. Idk I could be sensitive on that matter, but it's mad annoying to be reminded of it and to be treated like you stole stuff that you're bringing in. I only go in there because they do under value their games.

This makes me wonder how GS managed their preorder allocations for wave 3B. It seems like they got far less than stores like Meijer because each location only got a couple, but we don't really have any way of knowing how many they shipped to people who ordered online. My guess is that Nintendo didn't provide an accurate logistical estimate of how many they were going to ship them and GS simply oversold their preorders. Meijer never took preorders and just laid out the Dedede's and Ike's as they got them.

Wouldn't say its cool but it works for me and they are about $9, you can find them on ebay, amazon, or at your local bed, bath, and beyond. they are Copco Non Skid 3 Tier Cabinet Organizer 15 inch (they also come in 10 inch).

Another idea is an Acrylic display; http://www.ebay.com/itm/221360805136?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

but anyways here is my setup;

myamiibos2_zpsqk6pqflj.jpg

So is Mario amiibo for Mario party 10 only going to be available with the bundle? I don't see any stand alone page for it except for the gold one from Walmart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back