Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
does anyone know how to change quantity on amazon for orders already made? I was able to order a set of smb amiibos at best buy but ordered 2 of each at amazon already. now I need to change it to one of each but when I go there it only asks to cancel items.

does anyone know how to change quantity on amazon for orders already made? I was able to order a set of smb amiibos at best buy but ordered 2 of each at amazon already. now I need to change it to one of each but when I go there it only asks to cancel items.
Call them.

At this point doubt I will get a Gold Mario. Hopefully the stores get extras and I can either get to the 24 hour one with enough time, or just wake up stupid early for the regular ones. I keep missing the pre-orders. Think the stupid early plan is more likely to succeed, but they are also smaller stores, so who knows.

Damn my bad for that mix up i must have been hallucinating thinking you said fox , as for Gold Mario implying you get there a couple hours before opening you should be able to get one , different story though if you think you can stroll in casually in the P.M. and pick one up.

Yeah, it's highly likely I'll end up working that night until 830 or so, at which point I would head to the 24 hour Walmart, which is like 35 minutes away, so probably arrive around 9/915 assuming I get something to eat. At a 24 hour place, I'm still not sure those 2.5 hours would be enough.

Gold Mario has been a rather easy score if you have been following the updates.  He has been up at least eight times now and many times for more than a few minutes.  The initial drop was up for 25minutes in the middle of the day.  Anyone who hasn't scored hasn't really been trying so there shouldn't be any complaints.   Also they haven't even been released in stores yet.  Surprising everyone, Walmart has handled all of this quite well; better than any other retailer exclusive.  It has been an easy score and I'm sure we're all pleased. 

Gold Mario has been a rather easy score if you have been following the updates. He has been up at least eight times now and many times for more than a few minutes. The initial drop was up for 25minutes in the middle of the day. Anyone who hasn't scored hasn't really been trying so there shouldn't be any complaints. Also they haven't even been released in stores yet. Surprising everyone, Walmart has handled all of this quite well; better than any other retailer exclusive. It has been an easy score and I'm sure we're all pleased.
You're a funny guy.

Both are common from what I hear.
Thanks, picked up megaman and toon link for my collection today.

Finding megaman in my area is pretty uncommon right now according to a friend.

Does it matter? If you need them, you should get them, rarity shouldn't matter unless you are some kind of asshole trying to scalp.
I'd rather get the ones that are rare for trading for the ones I do like.

So yes rarity does matter when it comes to trading.

Gold Mario has been a rather easy score... Surprising everyone, Walmart has handled all of this quite well; better than any other retailer exclusive. It has been an easy score and I'm sure we're all pleased.
Where to begin... LOL. But I just had to highlight the irony there, since "all" the pleased people have been certainly surprised by the seemingly random cancellations.

Same here with 2 separate orders. Hopefully they don't get cancelled.

I had an order of 2 when they originally went up, but the shipping address was wrong and Walmart's crappy system wouldn't let me change the address on the order. I even contacted CS and they told me they couldn't change it and my only option was to cancel and check the site for restocks. Great idea Walmart...
Really? I have a preorder with them and might be moving soon (not related to an amiibo). That really sucks.

Just got an e-mail from Wal-Mart saying that the release date on my Gold Marios have been changed. It went from March 20th to April 8th. They estimate my order should arrive by April 16th though.

Just got an e-mail from Wal-Mart saying that the release date on my Gold Marios have been changed. It went from March 20th to April 8th. They estimate my order should arrive by April 16th though.
Same here. I ordered when they first went live and just got the email stating the release has been delayed until 4/8.

Nothing yet here, I think I was in on the 3rd wave or so on the first day they went live.  They did update my release date for my MGSV preorder this morning.

First round order too, delayed until estimate 4/14. Oh well, I'm not sure if Gold Mario unlocks anything special, at least we'll have him in the bundle with MP10 to play with.

My cancelled first round pre-order of Gold Mario remains cancelled (silly Walmart)!  :nottalking:

Edit: Thank god for super duper backup pre-order!

"Gold Mario Amiibo - Walmart Exclusive (Wii U)

Original release date    : 20 MAR 2015
     New release date         : 08 APR 2015
     Should arrive by           : 10 APR 2015
     Selected Shipping Method : Value"

My cancelled pre-order of Gold Mario remains cancelled (silly Walmart)! :nottalking:

Thank god for super duper backup pre-order!

"Gold Mario Amiibo - Walmart Exclusive (Wii U)
Original release date : 20 MAR 2015
New release date : 08 APR 2015
Should arrive by : 10 APR 2015
Selected Shipping Method : Value"
That will teach you not to order 99!

J/K.

Got the same email for Gold Mario.  In my online account though, it says March 27-30th.  As long as it doesn't cancel I'll be happy.  All I want is one for my collection after all.

I ordered when it was initially put up and I received the delay email as well. I was nervous when I saw "Your Walmart.com Preorder..." in my inbox. Glad it is still alive.

Hmmm, first wave preorder here, no emails yet. Neither did my friend get a email. Wonder if where you live has anything to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back