Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Just checked Wal-Mart.com and am ecstatic to see that my order has changed to 'Shipped' status! :D :D :D

Best Buy shipped out my MP10 bundle, Luigi, Peach, Yoshi, & Bowser yesterday but no word on Toad yet - they've come through for me on every other amiibo thus far so I'm not too concerned.

Here's hoping Wave 4 is this easy to get, haha! :)

Currently (still) waiting in line at Walmart. Some asshat pulled the fire alarm right at midnight, which locks up ALL of Walmart's Point-of-Sales systems for ~20min (according to employees). FML!

For those that are curious, our Walmart got 16 Gold Mario, selling them at midnight, limit of 2 per person and line is only about 10 people total.

I'm CST at a Walmart that said they had them. There is no line but I've talked to an electronics employee. The lady working in electronics told us to just wait around until midnight. It's just me and my brother. They told me one per customer on the phone so they might not have too many.

My UPS tracking only shows 0.30lb package.

Wal-mart usually ships single amiibo in giant bubble envelopes...

I should've bought few more common amiibo in same order.

Our Walmart had 8 in stock. There were 5 of us in line. The manager decided to limit it to one per person. Did get one though and I think this will be the start of my amiibo collection.

Good luck to you all on your hunt.

Apparently size of WM does not influence number. Stopped by smaller WM (in better neighborhood and they had 20. The WM where I purchased mine only received 7. Columbus Oh.

So, while there were only two of us at my store at quarter of, by midnight there were eight! Yay eight, right? The lucky number. The stock kid went back and got the box and we all tromped up to the front of the store and got in line. The manager said one each, smiling as she counted, and we all thought it was awesome.

Then she walked away, and this lady in front of me sent a text message, and some little fourteen year old popped out from somewhere in the store and got in line with her. No big deal, right? At least until he bought one of them too.

So the last guy in line (not me, thankfully) did not get his gold mario amiibo, and that lady got two. :(

Also there was this one really painfully obvious scalper there, who got really upset when they said one each. It was hilarious.

I just stopped by meijer. They have all the new super Mario amiibo out. They also have smash bros Luigi Kirby and yoshi on clearance for $11.99.

Is toad rare?

Are you guys that are picking up the gold marios getting them at 24 hour WM's or just the usual ones that close at 12 and happen to be okay with ringing you guys out at close?

Which one was the better neighborhood? Grove City?
Grove city... lol. Place smells like a dump. I'm betting Dublin wal-mart.

I waltzed into my Walmart at 11:55, there were 7 in line. They had 12 in stock. I asked the first person neckbeard how long they were waiting and they said 2 hours. Lol suckers...

Westerville better than WM across from Easton
Lol easton walmart.... where gangstas roll up and down the parking lot isles in old ass cutlass blasting their chris brown music in 5 degree winter weather thinking anyone is going to be impressed about the fact that their sound system costs more than their car.

Got to Walmart about 25 to midnight and there was a line.  "Gold Mario?"  "Yup, you're #8, so you get the last one."  Midnight comes, they start selling the gold Mario and MP10, and they run out of gold Mario when I'm up.

"I thought you said you had 8."

"We did, and I sold 8."

"No, I was the 8th in line.  You either sold 7 or sold 2 to 1 person."

"No, 1 per person and I sold 8.  I put them out 4 and 4."

"Well, I wasn't paying too close attention, maybe someone reached over the counter and got one."

"No, you're crazy, that wouldn't happen."  (That was a manager who had walked by.)

I didn't see anyone jump the line at the last minute, and a security guy was standing there the entire time.  Unfortunately I didn't see the 8 they claimed to have on a box behind the counter.  I wasn't going to get into an argument there, I just left figuring not being able to count and working at Walmart were punishment enough.

Are you guys that are picking up the gold marios getting them at 24 hour WM's or just the usual ones that close at 12 and happen to be okay with ringing you guys out at close?
I've never even seen one that's not open 24 hours. I just checked the 10 within 7 miles of me and every one is 24 hours.

They got 20 Gold at mine, lady said she heard nothing from her manager about a limit to each customer so she did 1 per customer and then if you want you could back in line.  I could have had a second but I have one ordered from the website also.  Got home to see it shipped actually.  6x6x6 box =[ 

Well fuck. Was planning to go to walmart in Glendora, Ca around 10pm thinking I'd be at least one of the first 8 people or so. Nope. Called at 9pm and everything is already claimed. Called every other 24hr store within reasonable driving distance and same story. Alot of stores said they would be for sale at 6am if they weren't 24hrs, but I have work so I guess I'll just hit up he trade forum and hope someone here is looking for a fair trade and not a brand new copy of Bloodborne. I can't wait until the hype calms down like it did with Skylanders so I can pick up a goddamn toy without devoting an absurd amount of hours to waiting in line or paying the ebay mark-up

I've never even seen one that's not open 24 hours. I just checked the 10 within 7 miles of me and every one is 24 hours.
Most WM's around me aren't 24 hours. I live in a city with a few WM's scattered about. There's 1 WM that's 24 hours but it's a 30 minute drive that I don't want to drive towards.

Most WM's around me aren't 24 hours. I live in a city with a few WM's scattered about. There's 1 WM that's 24 hours but it's a 30 minute drive that I don't want to drive towards.
That's weird. For fun I just checked and I have 26 Walmarts within 15 miles of me and every one of them is a 24 hours store.

Lol easton walmart.... where gangstas roll up and down the parking lot isles in old ass cutlass blasting their chris brown music in 5 degree winter weather thinking anyone is going to be impressed about the fact that their sound system costs more than their car.
What's worse than that is there will be kids there at 2AM. I'm trying to sober up from the club and families are shopping.

Sugar Land, TX Walmart:

Set all 8 out earlier today. Someone hid all 8. They found 4, and they were given out. All registers are restricted from selling the other 4 so when that person shows up to claim their hidden gold... rejected.

I can't believe people are at Nintendo world store since 11pm. That's insane. I live here and there is no chance I would do that. Totally not worth the time or effort. Ridiculous.

For lack of anything better to do I went at 11:15 to one Walmart in Omaha. They had 8 marios for 8 people waiting. All teenagers, likely all scalpers. I called another store close by and they didn't even have any. Its just not even worth the effort anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back