Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
I forsee bad things happening with this craze. First Activision strikes gold with Skylanders, then Disney gets onboard and is successful. And now that shit's gone crazy with Nintendo's line of figurines, I doubt it'll be too terribly long before Playstation starts up. I can imagine that Playstation All-Stars 2 has already been getting discussed in the board meetings at Sony and how they can implement this type of practice into their company.

Mark my words, by 2016, people will be trampling each other for Kratos and Ratchet and Clank figures for their next big games. Sackboys and Nathan Drakes will be the next new toy fetching $70 on ebay

You know what would be cool if Nintendo made reproductions of amiibo but rather than bring back the same figure the reproduction units would be the characters in their alternate Smash costume

like this for example

il_340x270.695094651_7fe0.jpg

I forsee bad things happening with this craze. First Activision strikes gold with Skylanders, then Disney gets onboard and is successful. And now that shit's gone crazy with Nintendo's line of figurines, I doubt it'll be too terribly long before Playstation starts up. I can imagine that Playstation All-Stars 2 has already been getting discussed in the board meetings at Sony and how they can implement this type of practice into their company.

Mark my words, by 2016, people will be trampling each other for Kratos and Ratchet and Clank figures for their next big games. Sackboys and Nathan Drakes will be the next new toy fetching $70 on ebay
When does Disney start including Star Wars characters in Infinity?

Nobody wasted their time playing the first game, who would waste their time with a second?
Fxws9D1.png

A copycat Playstation interactive gaming figure line would likely end up with the same fate as that copycat fighting series. It reviewed decently but there just wasn't a demand for it even though it seemed like a good idea.

Playstation does a lot of things right but PS amiibo-like figures would not be one of them and i do not see them connecting with gamers like Skylanders, Infinity, and amiibo have.

I genuinely appreciate you're sense of humor. Oh, Sony you're our hilariously favorite "Me too" company with little to no strong IP. Will the Nathan Drakes figures be compatible with the MOVE?

Didnt the devs of PS all stars get closed down, i didnt hear anything good about them post release.

Still i agree i definately see Sony getting into the Toys to Life industry soon

what did I miss? i ignored my amiibo addiction the last 3 days
Nothing, absolutely nothing. Just the mind wracking soul crushing wait for Amazon and Target/Walmart to post Wave 4. Along with constantly reloading Target and Toys R Us.

Also many of us coming to terms with our addiction, and the weekly hobo blood sacrifice for good fortunes

Nothing, absolutely nothing. Just the mind wracking soul crushing wait for Amazon and Target/Walmart to post Wave 4. Along with constantly reloading Target and Toys R Us.

Also many of us coming to terms with our addiction, and the weekly hobo blood sacrifice for good fortunes
thank god, gotta tell you, it felt good to pry myself off the addiction for a few days, amazon is just stressing everyone out still I see

Nintendo needs to get together with square enix and make a Final Fantasy line amiibo. Do the same thing and make popular characters like Cloud common and obscure characters like Tonberry rare. Ka ching!!!

Nintendo needs to get together with square enix and make a Final Fantasy line amiibo. Do the same thing and make popular characters like Cloud common and obscure characters like Tonberry rare. Ka ching!!!
With the way Wave 4 is going, they'd all be unicorns. But if I could just get my hands on a Sephiroth, it'd be worth the frustration. >:]

Nah, I mean all other waves sold out before they were released but Luigi, Bowser, Zelda, Toon Link, Shiek, Sonic, Mega-man all ended up being very common.

Pac-Man, Wario and Charizard will likely be easy to find.

Cat Sith , ViVi ,Bahamut and a Lionheart amiibo please.

Lol lets be frank, if a final fantasy line were to cone true they would all be rare, theres too many lovable characters from FF

They probably haven't gone live on Amazon, because Amazon is afraid of their site crashing.
See I feel Amazon is one of the few sites that could handle it. I wish they were the main retailer and got the exclusives but I know Amazon and Nintendo arent that great of partners.

Was there any verification if those in-store Best Buy preorder kiosk printouts will work? I could swing by this morning but I don't want to waste gas and hit rush hour traffic for nothing. Thanks!

They probably haven't gone live on Amazon, because Amazon is afraid of their site crashing.
See I feel Amazon is one of the few sites that could handle it. I wish they were the main retailer and got the exclusives but I know Amazon and Nintendo arent that great of partners.

Was there any verification if those in-store Best Buy preorder kiosk printouts will work? I could swing by this morning but I don't want to waste gas and hit rush hour traffic for nothing. Thanks!

These are a hit BECAUSE they're beloved Nintendo characters. No one wants little Killzone figures...

[quote name="litepink" post="12622973" timestamp="1428299055"]He's out there. Your best bet is asking another CAG nicely to ship you one when they spot some in stores.[/quote]
I have a few in my area. I live in NJ by the way.

The pre orders from the kiosk are tied together with the online system. If they are sold out online they'll be unable to ring you up despite a kiosk printing you out a slip.

Are you seriously refreshing all these pages constantly in hopes that a pre-order will pop up? That's a time waster, just pick them up in store!

Probably not going to do much good to anyone here, but Greninja, Jigglypuff, the Splatoon amiibo, and the Yoshi's Wooly Word + amiibo pack is up for pre-order on Amazon France. They don't ship to the USA though...

Probably not going to do much good to anyone here, but Greninja, Jigglypuff, the Splatoon amiibo, and the Yoshi's Wooly Word + amiibo pack is up for pre-order on Amazon France. They don't ship to the USA though...
That must be a fairly recent change. I ordered Rosalina & Lucario from them back in December and they shipped to the US...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back