Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
I had no idea they even went up for sale on Best Buy's site. Huh. NowInStock kept giving me false positives on the Splatoon 3 Pack but that's it.
Well, when something sells out in 1 minute, I doubt anyone would notice. I'm guessing something like NowInStock probably wasn't meant to accurately check something like things.

Seriously, to those of you still trying, I'm amazed at your willpower. I come into this thread every now and then in hopes of seeing something like NoA made an egregious error and forgot a zero at the end of store allocation numbers, but instead I hear about cancellations and sell-outs.

I have lost interest simply because I cant get any of them, I will not find robin,lucina,or greninja in stores so regardless of interest Im not paying ebay prices

I have lost interest simply because I cant get any of them, I will not find robin,lucina,or greninja in stores so regardless of interest Im not paying ebay prices
If you live near a Meijer you may have a chance of getting Lucina and Robin in store. Mine had a nice selection of amiibo from Wave 3 the day they came out.

ynFqmVh.jpg

Kinda glad I have Shulk and Marth preordered from Playasia atm... I mean sucks about the shipping cost.. but 53$ for the pair isnt bad now considering whats going on...

If you live near a Mejier, there's a chance you could find Lucina or Robin there since they don't do preorders. I found Ike and King DDD at mine the night after Wave 3 released. They had a pretty good selection overall.

EefVW9J.jpg

If you live near a Mejier, there's a chance you could find Lucina or Robin there since they don't do preorders. I found Ike and King DDD at mine the night after Wave 3 released. They had a pretty good selection overall.

EefVW9J.jpg
omg its the rare amiibo coffee you get while standing in line to maybe get amiibo preorders!

I'm not sure what time they will be put out, for the Super Mario line, right after I picked up Gold Mario at Walmart at midnight, I went to Meijer and found all the new characters x2, so I assumed they had just put them out.

Any idea what time Meijer puts them out?
it really varies, sometimes as early as the tuesday before release sometimes as much as a week or two later, theres two meijers I pass on my way home and one is always early and the other always late, best plan is to find out whos in charge of the electronics shipments and talk to them

EefVW9J.jpg
Depends on the store. Mine has employees pull them before they hit the floor. About to report a few and get them fired, I know exactly who is doing it and have proof of a few times they slipped up... also I think 2 of them are shoplifting while on the clock.

Depends on the store. Mine has employees pull them before they hit the floor. About to report a few and get them fired, I know exactly who is doing it and have proof of a few times they slipped up... also I think 2 of them are shoplifting while on the clock.
Theft should not be tolerated, if you have proof I would talk to the GM or even corporate. That kind of stuff hurts businesses severely.

That's awful. You should never shoplift while you're on the clock at least wait until your shift is over.

You should threaten to report their theft unless they hold amiibo for you... :p

I'm glad to see so many people quitting, hopefully it will make the next few waves easier.
The only thing that would make them easier to get is if the scalpers didn't purchase any. The only way to stop this is to not buy from them. If scalpers couldn't resell these for a markup then they wouldn't be buying so many (if any) and thus freeing up inventory for the rest of us to purchase the ones we want.

The only thing that would make them easier to get is if the scalpers didn't purchase any. The only way to stop this is to not buy from them. If scalpers couldn't resell these for a markup then they wouldn't be buying so many (if any) and thus freeing up inventory for the rest of us to purchase the ones we want.
Sounds like a plan. Im in!

Woo, my Amazon Japan order for Wave 4 just shipped and I'll have them tomorrow!  Now I need to debate picking up extras of Ness, Robin, or Lucina at the electronics store across the street from my apartment...

So I never did see Ike or Dedede for sale in any retail store.  Pretty good distribution of characters you got there, Nintendo.  So I can use Ike and Marth in Codename STEAM?  Really wish I can find one of the FE characters for sale so I can finally try that out for once!

fuck you Nintendo.

smh...let the guy get caught himself, they always slip up eventually

I went to toys r us about 45 minutes before they opened, saw like 20 dudes sitting in lawn chairs in front of the door. I reevaluated my life right then and there and just kept driving. If amiibo are still around when my kids are grown, I'm gonna tell them to get addicted to crack instead. At least that's a little less embarrassing.

AmazonUK. I am suprised it got here so quickly too, normally takes 2 weeks. It got here in like 6 days.
Wow, so you got it alot earlier than expected? what kind of shipping method did you use? What did it show on the estimated arrival date? I have a Ness and Robin incoming.

As a side note, since Meijer is being mentioned: Peach, Luigi, Kirby and DK figures can be picked up for $8.44 if any of them are hanging around.

My meijer is always garbage for amiibo
They are good if you can catch them right after the stock comes in. Thats how I got Diddy and Little Mac before they even hit the shelves.

Also caught them when they got some of Wave 3's stuff (Like Ike and Dedede), but by the time I got there it was gone.

Had Wave5 in my basket on amazon.co.uk.  Wasn't properly letting me check out though on my phone for some reason -- been giving me a lot of headaches lately.  Oh well.  I was just getting them for others who might not care about the US packaging anyway. 

Hmm had Dark Pit, Palutena, and Zero Suit Samus in cart but they removed them during checkout, ugh...those are three of my must haves.

Oh yeah, ZSS couldn't be added to my cart, but I won't be broken up about her.  I need Olimar and Bowser Jr. though, and they have not gone up yet.

Particularly given TRU's shipping costs, $22 for Greninja wasn't bad.  And for the others, worth not having to refresh every five minutes.

UK and the rest, just one wave ago, had perpetual stock even after it was released in the US. Now it's instagone!

I remember the numbers someone posted a while back, which clearly declares Nintendo's strategy:

Wave 1: 300K units manufactured per figure.

Wave 4: 15K units per figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back