Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate Amiibos. It's like the ultimate way of region-locking content as it's impossible to find one in Latin America!
I'd be glad to help a guy in your situation by sending a package of whatever amiibo I can find you at cost + shipping. These are still available around me:

Mario

Luigi

Peach

Yoshi

Bowser

SMB Toad

SMB Mario

SMB Luigi

SMB Peach

SMB Yoshi

SMB Bowser

Donkey Kong

Diddy Kong

Link

Zelda

Sheik

Toon Link

Pikachu

Charizard

Kirby

Sonic

Mega Man

Samus

Splatoon Girl

Splatoon Boy

But it seems like shipping would make this option obscenely expensive for you, even though I'd be shipping multiple amiibo in the same box. :(

In other news, I've been searching for the BestBuy Captain Falcon sku and haven't been able to find it just yet. Does anyone here have it saved and would be willing to share?

Let the speculating begin!
Mewtwo amiibo confirmed - VERY Limited Availability (only 1 in existence), in order to get it, you have to battle all the other collectors in the world, traverse land, sea, and air, and search through an annoying dungeon/cave to get it. But if you accidentally open the package or cause any damage to its NIB-ness, then it is destroyed and disappears forever #PleaseUnderstand

Mewtwo amiibo confirmed - VERY Limited Availability (only 1 in existence), in order to get it, you have to battle all the other collectors in the world, traverse land, sea, and air, and search through an annoying dungeon/cave to get it. But if you accidentally open the package or cause any damage to its NIB-ness, then it is destroyed and disappears forever #PleaseUnderstand
Sounds like something Nintendo would do. Except there isn't just 1. It's like the Blue Eyes White Dragon - there are 3 in the entire world and it isn't even that good

It would actually be pretty neat if they gave the winner of the World Championships a custom amiibo or something akin to those gold cartridges from the original

Forgot prizes.. I mean if Amiibo are the new DLC... then should be lets actually be ABLE to get em.. Or just package them with the game they want to sell..

Forgot prizes.. I mean if Amiibo are the new DLC... then should be lets actually be ABLE to get em.. Or just package them with the game they want to sell..
Just like Skylanders and Disney Infinity. Only thing is, you don't need Amiibos in order to play games. They are just an extra perk if you want to spend the extra $45 to buy your favorite one.

(Not directed to anyone here in particular, well, except maybe almost everyone haha) Does anyone else cringe a little when "amiibos" is now generally used everywhere.  I guess we just didn't care for that proper grammar lesson they gave us where "amiibo" IS plural (and singular). 

(Not directed to anyone here in particular, well, except maybe almost everyone haha) Does anyone else cringe a little when "amiibos" is now generally used everywhere. I guess we just didn't care for that proper grammar lesson they gave us where "amiibo" IS plural (and singular).
Where the fuck was it announced that "Amiibo" was the plural pronunciation? I think people are more worried about actually getting the damn things and less concerned about how to properly say "Amiibos" in it's plural form.

Other than amiibo, I'm into DC collectibles in general and a tiny bit of Marvel (mostly as it concerns X-men). I also collect Zelda, Metroid, and Pokemon games, figures, and special-edition systems. And when I'm at the beach, I search for seashells, shark teeth, sand dollars, and anything cool that might happen to wash up.

I used to collect Pokemon plushes, but the quality on most of them is disappointing and my favorites are rarely available here in the States. I'd love to visit the Pokemon Center in Japan (or have a Pokemon Center somewhere on the east coast), but at least my wallet is safe for now.

(Not directed to anyone here in particular, well, except maybe almost everyone haha) Does anyone else cringe a little when "amiibos" is now generally used everywhere. I guess we just didn't care for that proper grammar lesson they gave us where "amiibo" IS plural (and singular).
Well, they call them amiibos in Nintendo directs so I just go by that.

EDIT:
Lol wow....Never would have known, as I don't use twitter.

Where the fuck was it announced that "Amiibo" was the plural pronunciation? I think people are more worried about actually getting the damn things and less concerned about how to properly say "Amiibos" in it's plural form.
Pretty sure it was mentioned last year when announced.

tube.com/watch?v=odUjMhc6YgU&feature=youtu.be&t=3m29s

again NoA clarified at release:

https://twitter.com/nintendoamerica/status/535485751635763200

No one collects Funko Pop also? lol im running out of space cause of amiibo and pops.
Ummmmmm................ I have more than 100 POPs. >_________________> When some come out for a series or film I love that I own no memorabilia for, I go crazy for them. For instance, I bought all five of the Firefly ones (with grungy Kaylee from Hot Topic) the second I saw they were coming out. O_O In fact, Impossibear and Catbug from Bravest Warriors just arrived and are sitting in front of my monitor as I type this. I just found out recently a bunch of the ones I bought near the start are worth a LOT more than I paid for them, so I'll be selling some (Dorothy and Toto and The Wicked Witch, par example) to make up at least some of my costs...ugh

But other than Impossibear, Catbug, and Melinda May (from Agents of SHIELD) I haven't bought any since spending my time, energy, and money on this most recent amiibo wave. My wishlist grows ever longer...

No one collects Funko Pop also? lol im running out of space cause of amiibo and pops.
I collect videogames first, (some) anime/game figures second, and game merch (including amiibo) third.

I like the look of Funko Pop figures (I like vinyl figures)...but when a company puts out a shit ton of figures, it turns me off to even starting to collect any of them.

(I know they put out small runs specific to different series, but seeing the sheer volume as a whole keeps me away.)

As far as amiibo go, I'm really just finishing up the SSB series. And I bought a Toad for Treasure Tracker and the Splatoon 3-pack for the DLC. If/when they ever do decide to do a Pokemon run, I know that will help get me out for good. I'm not even attempting that sort of volume.

I think I've secured a Ness from someone, with import orders still to be cancelled, otherwise I would deal with the annoyance of buying it and dumping the rest.

Darn, the 6 pack was up at GS and I had it in my cart for like 5 minutes to help someone out, but it wouldn't process through the card, only paypal worked and by then it was removed :(

Weird, I wonder if it keeps getting rejected from mine because I already bought a Ness at GS? Seems weird that I can add it back and go all the way through several times :(

Weird, I wonder if it keeps getting rejected from mine because I already bought a Ness at GS? Seems weird that I can add it back and go all the way through several times :(
Doubtful. I have ordered zero Ness and zero amiibo figures from Gamestop since Wave 3 and was unable to checkout as well, getting to the very last screen before it was pulled from my cart.

Well, hope some of you got in on the 6pack.  I imagine there's going to be quite a few more Lucina/Robins/Ness for sale on eBay in a couple of days considering the money for the entire 6 pack is probably made by people buying them on fleabay.

Just after I had loaded up on GS credit too, was working at work and hadn't refresh this page and r/amiibo in 20 min and came back to OOS. *cry

I had the same issue checking out.  I finally used a new credit card and private browsing to get an order through (although I think it was the private browsing that did it)

Someone on Craigslist in my area wanted Jigglypuff, King Dedede & Meta Knight for her Ness.  They responded to my post that I had and asked for Lucina, Meta Knight and King Dedede for her Ness.  I told her good luck and have a nice day.

Someone on Craigslist in my area wanted Jigglypuff, King Dedede & Meta Knight for her Ness. They responded to my post that I had and asked for Lucina, Meta Knight and King Dedede for her Ness. I told her good luck and have a nice day.
Craiglist is just a bunch of scrubs that want Ebay value for their stuff but have zero capacity to sell or mail anything professionally.

Just grabbed a splatoon 3-pack with the last of my gamestop credit. I had to go private browsing to get it to go through. Also, what was the deal on the 6-pack? I missed the party and the link is no longer working.

Someone on Craigslist in my area wanted Jigglypuff, King Dedede & Meta Knight for her Ness. They responded to my post that I had and asked for Lucina, Meta Knight and King Dedede for her Ness. I told her good luck and have a nice day.
someone offered $20 for my new Gold and Silver Mario figures the other day :/

Craiglist is just a bunch of scrubs that want Ebay value for their stuff but have zero capacity to sell or mail anything professionally.
It's not always bad. I did a local trade for Meta Knight for Greninja. Turns out the guy was in line at the Target I was at on the 29th for Jigglypuff, then went to TRU afterwards to get Greninja, while I had to head back to work. He said his twin boys would be excited to get Meta Knight, which I responded and said "Yeah, my "kid" will love Greninja."

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back