Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
you must have forgot of roy lol i thought the same thing until i remembered about him
I don't know what to think about Roy. Yes he is fire emblem, but I've never played a game with him as the main protagonist. I still need ike for sure, but once I have the main four then I think I can be content. (Translation: I will give every effort to secure Roy but I won't be too bummed if I miss him.)

Animal Crossing: Amiibo Party is up as "Coming Soon" for $60 on bestbuy.com. I don't think I've heard any confirmation that it comes with a figure. It would really suck if it didn't for that price, yet still require one. I'd assume they price it like MP10, but that didn't require a figure. It was vanilla for $50, but included one for $60.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/animal-crossing-amiibo-festival-nintendo-wii-u/9505126.p?id=1219020249985&skuId=9505126

I guess what I'm saying is, it has to come with at least one, right? They wouldn't really make you spend $73 + tax at a minimum, would they?

Then again, no charger with the N3DS.

I hate you amazon.co.UK for letting me know I can preorders yoshi wooly world with included green yarn yoshi, only to remember that I'm in the USA and the wii u is region locked

NW has a small shipment (did not tweet about it) of wave 4 (non-exclusives), splatoon (singles and 3pack), and silver mario. I was going to wait until tomorrow to preorder Mario Maker for a pin book, but I guess I will leave a bit early to try to score extras.

If anyone interested in any of the restocked amiibo (sans Lucina/Robin as those will be rare trade fodder) or merchandise, let me know!
Is the Mario maker pin set a NWS exclusive?

Animal Crossing: Amiibo Party is up as "Coming Soon" for $60 on bestbuy.com. I don't think I've heard any confirmation that it comes with a figure. It would really suck if it didn't for that price, yet still require one. I'd assume they price it like MP10, but that didn't require a figure. It was vanilla for $50, but included one for $60.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/animal-crossing-amiibo-festival-nintendo-wii-u/9505126.p?id=1219020249985&skuId=9505126

I guess what I'm saying is, it has to come with at least one, right? They wouldn't really make you spend $73 + tax at a minimum, would they?

https://twitter.com/AmiiboAlerts/status/610917148295213056

A few sites are reporting there will be a bundle with two figures and some cards (Amazon's own pre-order page that actually mentions its a bundle corroborates this). No price release though. Lol nvm.

And while we're on the subject of bundles, the same sites that are reporting the AC amiibo bundles are also reporting Mario Maker Bundles with retro Mario only. He may or may not be only available in bundle form (no real confirmation yet). They also say that the artbook will be available in every copy.

I wasn't much of a collector before but amiibos is starting to become like those pop figures. Just pumping out a bunch of them in the hope that they can sell a lot before the bubble burst.

Curious.. for anyone who has received imported versions of the next wave, where did you order from?

I ordered from amazon UK and my Ganondorf, ZSS, and Palutena have yet to be shipped.

I'd say you just answered your own question. Besides, there's plenty of examples where Nintendo sold games without the required peripherals (DK games on GC, WM+ games, ect)

I hate you amazon.co.UK for letting me know I can preorders yoshi wooly world with included green yarn yoshi, only to remember that I'm in the USA and the wii u is region locked
Yeah Nintendo's really pissed me off with this.

Last edited:
Still waits for wave 5a, mario maker amiibo, yoshi yarn amiibo release date. Hope it not pop up for pre order today!
It seems like US retailers are now waiting to see what type of stock they are getting before doing preorders. This is my educated guess as to why we haven't heart anything about wave 5A.

NW has a small shipment (did not tweet about it) of wave 4 (non-exclusives), splatoon (singles and 3pack), and silver mario. I was going to wait until tomorrow to preorder Mario Maker for a pin book, but I guess I will leave a bit early to try to score extras.

If anyone interested in any of the restocked amiibo (sans Lucina/Robin as those will be rare trade fodder) or merchandise, let me know!
I'd be interested in the pin set from there. not sure if they are giving those out now or when you pick it up though? Also, any chance you wanna snag me a StarFox pin for playing the games?? :)

Spotted some holographic cards at e3, welcome back pokemon TGC
Thanks for letting us know - that seals the deal that I will absolutely NOT be collecting those. I'm also going to skip the AC amiibo set altogether I believe.

Holy fuck does Falco look good
He's about what I expected, and wow never noticed how similar his pose is to Fox, kind of boring xD

I'm forever biased against him as a fighter, as a friend used to play very cheaply with him in Melee and I lost respect. Same goes for Dedede when at a launch tournament for Brawl the winner had already memorized his moves, before the game was even out!

He's about what I expected, and wow never noticed how similar his pose is to Fox, kind of boring xD

I'm forever biased against him as a fighter, as a friend used to play very cheaply with him in Melee and I lost respect. Same goes for Dedede when at a launch tournament for Brawl the winner had already memorized his moves, before the game was even out!
They always look great when Nintendo has them on the show floor. Did you see the Wave 1 displays before that hit the market?

But yeah, these do look good. Here's hoping they actually produce some.

Even if Animal Crossing amiibos bomb (which I doubt), they can still pull the pokemon card out of their hat for subsequent years... selling a bunch of new 3DS's in the process.

The Super Mario Maker mystery box costumes and restocks have me seriously considering opening my Wii Fit Trainer. Glad I have time to change my mind before SMM comes out.

These restock on Amazon become available as soon as the worker scan the product in from the conveyer belt according to amazon Josh. So they will be up at random times depending on when amazon get their shipment and when the workers get it scanned in.

I may be late on this, but I just realized that the European amiibo boxes have the name of the amiibo in the upper right, along with a No. # of the SSB amiibo.

y no north 'murica haz dis ?????

I may be late on this, but I just realized that the European amiibo boxes have the name of the amiibo in the upper right, along with a No. # of the SSB amiibo.

y no north 'murica haz dis ?????
Yeah, it's kind of cool. I'm casually working on a EU amiibo complete set too because I like the numbered system.

On the other hand, the NA set tells me I'm a big boy!

Is the Mario maker pin set a NWS exclusive?
I expect it to be an exclusive "preorder" bonus. No official word. However, I am certain the set will be given to some outlets as promotional materials. I know some GS/BBs got merchandise for MK8 and Smash that was never mentioned as preorder bonus.

I'd be interested in the pin set from there. not sure if they are giving those out now or when you pick it up though? Also, any chance you wanna snag me a StarFox pin for playing the games?? :)
Now lol. Guy told me I have to return it if I return the game. What game lol? They didn't even mark the receipt like for the NWS 10th Anniversary coin, though it wouldn't matter as receipt isn;t needed for preorder. Go put a preorder and never pick up worse case scenario lol (pretty sure you're in the NYC area).

I have to go demo the games and get a set for myself first!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back