Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Came home for lunch to find this waiting for me.  :D/

yCZ2zv2.jpg

Edit: Sorry for the large cell phone pic, too lazy to resize, so spoiler added so I don't blow up the page.

The day before Best Buy announced their rights to Dark Pit, he was around $22 w/ Prime, (JP imports from US Sellers). Now everyone is freaking out and now its at $27 W/ Prime.

It should not take a whole month for it to come from Japan, usually it is around 1-2 weeks max. However, be prepared for a possible poor packaging. I received a Charizard (Lizardon) from there with the entire right corner bent. I open mine, so it isn't a crazy issue. But I open the bottom of my boxes with a box cutter to keep them nice and pretty, plus I can play with my amiibo :)
Yeah I open mine so if the box is a little bent it is no big deal for me. I have a 3 year old that wouldn't let me keep them in boxes anyways as she would want to know why I wouldn't let her play with my toys lol

I was already thinking it. And at the very least Ganondorf shouldn't be hard to find in NA.... right?
I would imagine him being like Toon Link and Sheik, everyone scrambled for him at first because not sure of rarity down the road. Eventually Nintendo was able to stock them well enough. It would be very foolish to not stock a LoZ character very well.

I was already thinking it. And at the very least Ganondorf shouldn't be hard to find in NA.... right?
In the same way Jigglypuff should be common. I mean she was a character in the very first Smash and made it into all 4 games. She's popular enough to warrant being common, right?

Don't delay! Everyone thought Charizard was going to be common and I've never seen a wild one. Get Ganondorf while you can or get ready to kick yourself when you have to resort to losing sleep f5'ing pages or paying $45 on ebay

In the same way Jigglypuff should be common. I mean she was a character in the very first Smash and made it into all 4 games. She's popular enough to warrant being common, right?

Don't delay! Everyone thought Charizard was going to be common and I've never seen a wild one. Get Ganondorf while you can or get ready to kick yourself when you have to resort to losing sleep f5'ing pages or paying $45 on ebay
Jigglypuff was a store exclusive. By your logic Ness should've been common too.

And the original 12 have all been in every single SSB game. I don't think that makes her popular though.

Last edited:
Jigglypuff was a store exclusive. By your logic Ness should've been common too.

And the original 12 have all been in every single SSB game. I don't think that makes her popular though.
Hmm no I think the fact that Jigglypuff is a popular character in a global record setting IP makes people think it should be common. For what it's worth from my own experience these store exclusives have enough stock for 1 day. That's better than the Fire Emblem characters but not by much.

Hmm no I think the fact that Jigglypuff is a popular character in a global record setting IP makes people think it should be common. For what it's worth from my own experience these store exclusives have enough stock for 1 day. That's better than the Fire Emblem characters but not by much.
There's no denying Pokemon is popular..... but how many of them are there now? Over 500 now right? And let's be real, Jigglypuff is no Pikachu, Charizard, or even Mewtwo in terms of popularity. I mostly ignore Pokemon but my understanding is that Jigglypuff is/was huge in Japan, not so much here though. If it weren't for the old 90's cartoon I wouldn't remember it, that's for sure..... but I'm not a Pokemon guy lol.

And that varied from location to location. The local Target employees told me they got 1 Jigglypuff at one store and 0 at another. A similiar story for the Greninja at our only TRU, they got like 3 or so. The Targets employees said they had 25 or so people lined up before opening, and the Toys R Us employees said they had doubled that easily. So, to be fair, stock was still ridiculously low (at least here).

I doubt I'll ever see a Dark Pit/Palutena, and I will probably never see an Olimar or ZSS either. Ganondorf is the only one I'm not worried about..... but this is Nintendo so logic doesn't always apply. Who knows right?

Last edited:
Anyone ever heard of A1 International? Apparently the Palutena I ordered late last night is arriving today through them even though it was set for Saturday

Anyone ever heard of A1 International? Apparently the Palutena I ordered late last night is arriving today through them even though it was set for Saturday
A1 labels were on many of my Amazon packages few years ago. I don't order much anymore so haven't seen it recently. It's one f those questionable cheap carrier services Amazon uses

Palutena just came in. Thank god I'm not a NIB collector or anything, because the box is jacked to all hell and back. Figure is good though so I'm not mad or anything.

Not sure how it could have even gotten so screwed up, it had the air bubble wrap and stuff all around it, but it looks like it was totally crumpled and bent

Gamestop will have Ness and King Dedede restocks coming July 9th and if you havent gotten your preordered Dedede from wave 3 then you will be their priority.

Brace yourselves for one of each per store everyone. While I would like a ness, I'm pretty satisfied to have traded the first one I got for a marth.

Gamestop will have Ness and King Dedede restocks coming July 9th and if you havent gotten your preordered Dedede from wave 3 then you will be their priority.
Great, another chance to miss it. Same the people who got it last time are gonna be the same ones who get it this time...

I managed to get in on the WFT at Wal-Mart, but will have to check BB tomorrow since I'll be in that area. Would love to get mileage out of my GCU.

I managed to get in on the WFT at Wal-Mart, but will have to check BB tomorrow since I'll be in that area. Would love to get mileage out of my GCU.
If you get lucky tomorrow, please let me know. Maybe we can work out a trade if I don't have any luck myself.

Just got done talking to my local gamestop guys, and it looks like we might be seeing a decent amount of Ness/King DDD. Not including unfilled preorders my store is getting 8 of each. According to the email the stores are not allowed to sell them till the 9th either. 

I'm not really into amiibos that much, but I thought the suitless Samus one was kinda cool looking. Did that get released in NA yet?

If not, any idea when stores will take orders for it?

just went over my expenses of spending all these amiibos. right now, i have everyone except villager and D3. had it not been for that kongregate coupon (i used majority of it on wave 1 and 4, some on wave 2) my expenses on amiibos would have been outrageous. so after that coupon, it comes out to $508. luckily, i had a gift card and sold some extra ones to subsidized the cost even more so my total is $303. 

My YesAsia order of Ike, Lucina, and Robin was shipped on June 24th. The last update on tracking is that it arrived in Chicago on July 1st. They are almost here! They were also only 18.99 each, shipped. Thank you yesasia! I should have ordered Wave 5 from them, but I'm hopeful on getting them here locally.

Check your Best Buy if you are looking for WFT.  Store in Cuyahoga Falls, OH got 4 this morning.  Two left after I got mine around 15min after opening.  Sounds like many stores are getting 3-4 in stock.  Best Buy is limiting them to 1 per person.  (I was only picking up one, but he made it sound like the previous person tried getting more than one possibly).

YesAsia cancelled my Ness, which is fine since I wanted to cancel it anyway.  This was after Robin and Lucina had shipped.

My local Best Buy was able to wrangle up a couple dozen WFT since they're holding a Smash tournament in a week or so, saving them for the event.

Check your Best Buy if you are looking for WFT. Store in Cuyahoga Falls, OH got 4 this morning. Two left after I got mine around 15min after opening. Sounds like many stores are getting 3-4 in stock. Best Buy is limiting them to 1 per person. (I was only picking up one, but he made it sound like the previous person tried getting more than one possibly).
No dice at the Mayfield, OH location. If they had them, they were sold out by the time I got there.

A "1" came up when guy checked their inventory for WFT, said it probably wasn't there.

Other stores did not show any, and there were 0s across so none are in transit for the time being

My local Best Buy was able to wrangle up a couple dozen WFT since they're holding a Smash tournament in a week or so, saving them for the event.
Read about this on reddit. it really is bull shit that it can be done imo unless the tournament was this weekend. the guy that runs these unofficial smash things seems to save lots of promotional stuff for these (mentioned he had 300 or so of the Mario 30th Anniversary button pins. packs were still still sealed in the bag too).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back