Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
They can stock tons of Pikachu and Luigi but have trouble with wii fit trainer ? Not buying it. Any of these can be mass produced at any time as they cost next to nothing to make and they are only made out of cheap plastic. They are taking the skylanders approaching with certain amiibos
Why would Nintendo make an equal amount of Wii Fit Trainers when she is by no means not as recognizable as Luigi or Pikachu? How stupid would Nintendo be? Same goes for Marth, Ness, Villager and most of the other "rare" figures. They are not as well known and will not likely be sold. They will sit on the pegs like the Skylaners and Disney Infinity figures and look like crap.

Why would Nintendo make an equal amount of Wii Fit Trainers when she is by no means not as recognizable as Luigi or Pikachu? How stupid would Nintendo be? Same goes for Marth, Ness, Villager and most of the other "rare" figures. They are not as well known and will not likely be sold. They will sit on the pegs like the Skylaners and Disney Infinity figures and look like crap.
They don't need to make as many of wii fit trainer as Pikachu but come on now they can certainly put out more quantity of the character rather than the next to 0 amounts of it they have put on shelves since it was released

They don't need to make as many of wii fit trainer as Pikachu but come on now they can certainly put out more quantity of the character rather than the next to 0 amounts of it they have put on shelves since it was released
No, they don't. It takes time to start the molds etc.

It's a niche character that has no appeal outside of Smash. She is not an evergreen character like Mario, Bowser, Link etc. she would rot on shelves and stores would NOT reorder newer waves. It's why they short pack niche characters.

That's like complaining they don't make enough figures of a random Star Wars character but they always have Luke Skywalkers and Darth Vaders.

i agree with you 1000%. Watch lil mac and the other "rare" ones have their production skyrocket jiggly puff style in time for the fall shopping season lmao. The only positive is that scalpers will indeed be gone. Nintendo is walking a tight rope with their fans cause of this amiibo mess

LOL. Scalpers gone and many of you who buy up everything in hopes to cash in years down the line. Many wouldn't even have the figure they have if they didn't think they would be rare or hard to find. How many of you would even own or want a WFT if she wasn't difficult to find?

I've already got my next IPad paid off thanks to people overpaying for these easy to find toys.

LOL. Scalpers gone and many of you who buy up everything in hopes to cash in years down the line. Many wouldn't even have the figure they have if they didn't think they would be rare or hard to find. How many of you would even own or want a WFT if she wasn't difficult to find?

I've already got my next IPad paid off thanks to people overpaying for these easy to find toys.
My little cousin wants me to buy the fire emblem characters for him and I would if they were produced more. I refuse to pay more than msrp for these things. The yarn yoshi is the only one I'd consider buying for myself as its super cute lol

To me, the disappointing thing about people making claims like this is that they usually play pretty fast and loose with the numbers, don't include shipping costs, packaging costs, transaction fees or incidentals related to the cost of acquisition (mileage on their car, gas) nor value their time at anything.

My Jsubculture order has just arrived. Couldnt be happier. So glad these are done and out of the way. Highly reccomend their website and service. Total time from order to delivery was about 9 days w/EMS but its worth it imo. I have a good feeling Dark Pit will easily go for $50+ alone considering he's an exclusive with no preorders... And this lot cost me about $84 total. Thats a no brainer in my book.

[attachment=15643:image.jpg]
[attachment=15644:image.jpg]
[attachment=15645:image.jpg]
[attachment=15646:image.jpg]

I'm surprised it took this long for people to start to realize that nintendo is just pulling people's strings lol. The gamestop smash bros bundle that has dedede and ness in it that was announced today makes this even more obvious
That is more gamestop pulling strings as that is a gamestop bundle not nintendo

Is Jigglypuff seriously still available? Maybe I should jump ship and just return these 2 extra Ness' I got to trade and assume Nintendo is FINALLY ending the bullshit
I'd hold on to them for just a little bit longer, worst case scenario is you get your money back if they suddenly are in healthy stock during the time period you have to return them

My Target orders have finally hit the shipping stage. I'm amused that they are shipping from the city where I used to reside in just a couple years ago.

Nice, the listing for the AC: Amiibo Festival bundle says two figures.
Also: I've noticed there is no listing anywhere for a lone copy of the game. Looks like it might be in bundle form only.

I threw down a pre-order for the Yoshi bundle from TRU. Would rather get it from BBY or Amazon, but I'm securing one to be safe. I think these will end up the way of the Mario Party bundle, but you never know. 

Also banking on my BBY order of the animal crossing game to be the bundle. 

waiting on BB for these. I can't hardly buy anything anymore unless it's on sale, or GCU. I just knowingly in my mind can't spend the extra $10, especially if you get a $10 certificate, which on Wii U games I don't think they offer.

So im guessing Ness and ddd are common. I'm looking at like 10 each right now. Im not interested in either

So people bitched that they weren't available.  Nintendo said they'd increase production and people didn't believe them.  They did and now people take it as proof they were holding back?

That's some special kind of stupid

When you said Yoshi bundle, I was thinking it was a3 pack of the colors. Agree that I see it being like Mario Party bundle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back