Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a bunch of sonics for 11$ or less on ebay. Either they are gonna be common like jiggly soon or the seller/sellers have too many in their stock

I see Yoshi bundle at TRU. BB does not have bundle on site just game. Is it too late to get in on the pin deal (pre order 2 games) at BB? Cld always pre order normal game and switch to bundle when available.
Offer ended on the 11th.
Offer ends on September 11th, you were making me sweat there for a minute.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/gaming-collections/nintendo-access/pcmcat385600050001.c?id=pcmcat385600050001

Which also happens to be the release date for Mario Maker, among other things.

checked TRU for a Samus (no dice -_-) and saw a lot of Sonics... reprint Sonics with the new 3dsxl onh te back that is.  I wonder why Sonic got the new board design while other reprints didn't. Zeldas also were the n3dsxl cardback.

The Ness and Jigglypuff restocks have been great, but they really need to do this with all the exclusives.  Not to mention Captain Falcon, Marth, Villager, Little Mac, ect.

If nothing else I'd like to get ahold of a Meta Knight..... the local BB got 9 during the restock.  I know that because some shithead bought them all then threw 8 of them on the local CL asking for all sorts of trades.

Last edited:
I ordered a Rosalina and a Jigglypuff from Target the other day. I needed Rosalina, but I got Jigglypuff just in case someone else needed one. (At-cost sale, no intentions on making profits.) But with Target seemingly having plenty to go around, I'll probably just return Jigglypuff when it comes in.

I ordered a Rosalina and a Jigglypuff from Target the other day. I needed Rosalina, but I got Jigglypuff just in case someone else needed one. (At-cost sale, no intentions on making profits.) But with Target seemingly having plenty to go around, I'll probably just return Jigglypuff when it comes in.
Buying a single extra for free shipping is one thing. Buying 8 extra for extortion is something else entirely.

I'm not gonna bother returning my extra Jigglypuff though, I'll give it to a friend for a gift. He kinda collects but doesn't follow amiibo online so he'll flip lol.

Last edited:
The Ness and Jigglypuff restocks have been great, but they really need to do this with all the exclusives. Not to mention Captain Falcon, Marth, Villager, Little Mac, ect.

If nothing else I'd like to get ahold of a Meta Knight..... the local BB got 9 during the restock. I know that because some shithead bought them all then threw 8 of them on the local CL asking for all sorts of trades.
All of these have been reprinted as far as I know... I think Villager and Cap Falcon are heading to stores soon?

All of these have been reprinted as far as I know... I think Villager and Cap Falcon are heading to stores soon?
So I've heard. Those "reprints" were pathetic compared to Ness and Jigglypuff though.

What Nintendo did with those two is what I expected all along with these reprints. I'm really hoping the trend continues.

Last edited:
What happened to the rosalina I traded you?

I think what you should do is take a big step back and literally fuck your own face.
Dude, I'm so glad I blocked that troll. Every thing that guy said, either got me pissed or gave me second hand embarrassment. That dude is on here like 24/7, lol.

And yet half of this thread is full of complaints about scalpers. It's the OCD collectors that scare me.
Gotta have one NIB. Gotta also have one that virtually no visible defects, even the slightest dust decreases the value to nilch. Also have to have one for the secret non-shown collection that has been bathed in the blood of a virgin who has had her heart pierced with a sharpened Wii Mote to keep for good luck.

While he may be joking, there's plenty of others with similar views that are not.
I'm a NIB collector. Why wouldn't I expect my item to not arrive damaged? The box is still part of the item.

But anyway, he was making fun of NIB collectors.

I kinda feel bad for you nib NA only collectors. You have no idea how nice and convenient it is to trade/buy loosies regardless of region. It makes Amiibo collecting so much more enjoyable

And yet half of this thread is full of complaints about scalpers. It's the OCD collectors that scare me.
That would be more considered as being anal not Obsessive compulsive. It would fall under the obsessive part if anything. Wouldn't really put under a Disorder unless its greatly impacted them mentally.

It was postponed until tomorrow.
I have very little faith it's going to be anything interesting.

First. It's AmazonJosh. Not to throw too much shade on anyone, but he's not Tony.
Tony had an impressive web presence. People here loved him, and he had an active thread. People on reddit loved him. Slickdeals? Loved him. Fatwallet? Loved him? All of these various sites throw drama at each other, but it didn't matter because Tony gave them all their own little drip feeds of deals and special info and did it with the voice of each site. Guy knew his stuff, and it showed.

The digital games store did lots of great deals: Some sales, some vouchers, some coupons. Even the underwhelming ones caused some buzz.

Then Tony moved on, and Amazon Josh picked up the role. And the web presence started to disappear. Then the deals started to disappear. I can't say I've actually gone to look at Amazon's digital games storefront in the past year unless there was a specific deal post I stumbled over- and those were all community generated... nothing from the "community rep".

Then I read about this special amiibo thing.
Seriously? You're going to delay it a day out respected for Iwata? A day or two after the fact?

If that was really the case, wouldn't you do something on the site? It's not like you couldn't toss a blurb on the Amiibo or Nintendo pages. I've a feeling it's more just a stall for time and a way of mitigating hype because it's probably just a really boring announcement.

I'm such a grumpy old cynic now-a-days.

Im not trying to get my hopes up. we may see restocks on some rare amiibo. Im not thinking much is going to happen.

With wave 4 they did the time segments, didn't they announce a few days beforehand what each time frame was?

I'd call you grumpy, old, cynical, and a bit paranoid lol.
You do realize everyone outside of his family had no idea he died until yesterday, right? I don't think there's any secret agenda here. He and his team just decided to do something respectful (I'm grateful for it personally).

It's one day, just be patient.

As for what it could be, I think it'll probably be time table announcements for the next wave.

EDIT: Oh and I think they'll start shipping Japanese amiibos from Amazon US. Looks that way to me since they added a "Japanese edition" option to each amiibo.

I have very little faith it's going to be anything interesting.

First. It's AmazonJosh. Not to throw too much shade on anyone, but he's not Tony.
Tony had an impressive web presence. People here loved him, and he had an active thread. People on reddit loved him. Slickdeals? Loved him. Fatwallet? Loved him? All of these various sites throw drama at each other, but it didn't matter because Tony gave them all their own little drip feeds of deals and special info and did it with the voice of each site. Guy knew his stuff, and it showed.

The digital games store did lots of great deals: Some sales, some vouchers, some coupons. Even the underwhelming ones caused some buzz.

Then Tony moved on, and Amazon Josh picked up the role. And the web presence started to disappear. Then the deals started to disappear. I can't say I've actually gone to look at Amazon's digital games storefront in the past year unless there was a specific deal post I stumbled over- and those were all community generated... nothing from the "community rep".

Then I read about this special amiibo thing.
Seriously? You're going to delay it a day out respected for Iwata? A day or two after the fact?

If that was really the case, wouldn't you do something on the site? It's not like you couldn't toss a blurb on the Amiibo or Nintendo pages. I've a feeling it's more just a stall for time and a way of mitigating hype because it's probably just a really boring announcement.

I'm with you and fully expect it to be an underwhelming announcement or a straight-up disappointment. I don't get why everyone goes nuts for AmazonJoh, he hasnt done much of anything. During the Wave 4 release everyone was blowing him because he performed the amazing task of posting the email that Amazon sent to everyone. And yet, everyone praised him like he was the second coming of Christ/Iwata.

Im not trying to get my hopes up. we may see restocks on some rare amiibo. Im not thinking much is going to happen.

With wave 4 they did the time segments, didn't they announce a few days beforehand what each time frame was?
Yup, the definitely did. They even emailed you that exact notice with the timeframes if you were "watching" or whatever, an amiibo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back