Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
That's the smartest thing you've said all year.

and people want them now because they can't have them. The 3 pack was widely available the weekend it released.
Yeah, I'm still surprised people are now looking for the 3-packs. Pretty much no one wanted them at release and every store I went to had extras.

The 3 pack was available for at least a few weeks, people continually posted about it every time it went up for any site. I'm sure it'll be back, be patient =P 

Just bought both Olimar and Bowser Jr. from Amazon.fr. Each cam out to $21 which I'm not too happy about but Bowser Jr. was one of the amiibo I really wanted so I wanted to get it out the way.

The 3 pack was available for at least a few weeks, people continually posted about it every time it went up for any site. I'm sure it'll be back, be patient =P
Except BB. Thanks to GCU, it was gone fast and stayed that way. Individual Splatoon figures lasted almost a week there.

If I find NA of any wave 5 I will purchase and keep in box. I'm not getting up at the Crack of dawn anymore. If I can get DP the afternoon of the 31st cool if not cool. The foreign Palutena I have is the only one I'm purchasing. For those that open your amiibo the quality on these gets better and better. Ganondorf has some weight and his cape has detail. Same with Pal. IGN has unboxing videos of entire wave.

I camped overnight for the last wave at toys r us, ended up with Lucina, Robin, Greninja, Marth but I couldn't adjust for like a week, never doing that again lol @ me

Went to my local Target (Greenwood, Indiana) today and they had about five Wii Fit Trainers and two Jigglypuffs. I bought one of each since I didn't have either.

?  The Splatoon three pack was available online readily, or just compared to the usual amiibo (non mario-related) stock?  I know they came out with the Greninja/Ness/Jigglypuff flood, but I don't remember seeing them at any stores locally, they were pretty much snatched up all around.

? The Splatoon three pack was available online readily, or just compared to the usual amiibo (non mario-related) stock? I know they came out with the Greninja/Ness/Jigglypuff flood, but I don't remember seeing them at any stores locally, they were pretty much snatched up all around.
The only place I ever saw them was Toy R Us, which had about six or seven of them for a few days.

Went to my local Target (Greenwood, Indiana) today and they had about five Wii Fit Trainers and two Jigglypuffs. I bought one of each since I didn't have either.
Damn, and I used to live there 13 years ago! Well, if I hadn't moved, I'd have a WFT right now!

did youk now there was going to be a Marth restock during wave 4 launch? how many hours did you wait?
Yeah, I had heard there might be very limited amounts of marth available at tru. Got to my store at 3am, they handed out individual tickets for every particular amiibo they had around 8am, we were free to leave and come back at opening 10am. There was a huge line when I left for breakfast and came back but it didn't matter because you couldn't buy any amiibo unless you had that little paper. So, even though there were about a hundred people when I got back at opening, I still got my marth despite them having only 4, bc I had my little marth paper slip. It was pretty fun overall.

The Splatoon 3 pack is every where here in NY. Saw it at Nintendo World the other day and every time I go to a Toys R us I see them.

It's that terrible upskirt pose.

The Mario Party version is much more acceptable.
Yes, but her Smash dress has a lot more detail on it. She also wears elbow length gloves, which is more traditional than the full-sleeve versions Super Mario Peach has. Smash also has a larger chest. However, Super Mario's Peach is at a larger scale, resulting in a larger figure. She's also more sturdy.

Why is Smash Peach so hated?
They are clogging store shelves around here in MA.
What makes you think it's hated? I just assumed it was overproduced because god forbid they sacrifice some Peach's to make some more Captain Falcon's and Meta Knights.

Then again maybe I shouldn't talk; I still have to pick up a Peach and Pikachu lol.

Anyone heard what MSRP will be for the Yarn Yoshi? It is higher the UK and I have seen some folks are saying 20 bucks. I am considering importing them from amazon.jp where they would be about 18$ plus shipping. 

Anyone heard what MSRP will be for the Yarn Yoshi? It is higher the UK and I have seen some folks are saying 20 bucks. I am considering importing them from amazon.jp where they would be about 18$ plus shipping.
Do it! ! dont know what the price will be but if its 15 bucks, importing them now will cost ya 3 bucks more than in store.. aaaand if they will cost 20 bucks in store you will be saving 2 bucks. Go for it!

edit. thought 18 was with shipping.. nm. these arent the droids we're looking for. move along.

Don't shop Amazon very often. Can't justify paying $100 year for free shipping when I can get FS on most items on ebay. Ebay prices are typically lower. fuck Amazon
Nah, not always. I was amusingly looking for a big bottle of taco seasoning since stores typically only sell single packets and the same one was more expensive on eBay compared to Amazon.

xD so it depends what you're shopping for.

They are 1.4-1.5x the cost of normal amiibos in other territories, so it'll be $17.99-19.99.

"

Thank you for your interest in ordering the new Palutena amiibo! Read on for information on how to get your very own Goddess of Light, available only at Amazon.com.

Palutena will be available for sale at 2:00 p.m. PT on Friday, July 24.

Purchases are limited to 1 per customer, and 1-Click Ordering will be disabled for this item. Please make sure you've updated your credit card and shipping information to help you move quickly through the checkout process.

We have ample quantities of this amiibo, but we still expect to sell out. Please act quickly at 2:00 p.m. PT on Friday for your best chance at buying Palutena. Demand is expected to be very high, and there's no guarantee that she will remain in stock for long.

We're very excited to offer this item exclusively to our customers. Thank you for shopping with us.

~Amazon.com Video Games"

Welp, there we go

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back