Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
The buy 1 get 1 40% off deal at toys r us is pretty atrocious. Need to spend $35+ to get free shipping and the 40% off doesn't amount to much since thy charge $1 more than every other retailer.

Yay. Was able to get an order in for Marth for shipping at Bestbuy. Hopefully it ships. Also pre-ordered Captain Falcon and Zelda.

I made sure that Marth, Villager, and Wii Fit were the first ones I bought after a store manager at GS told me that they were the shortest ordered in the company

Well apparently the 40% off at TRU doesn't stack with the $10 off. For me everything is full price except they subtract $10 from one of them. What a bust. Still makes them more expensive that GCU.

Edit: It appears the 40% is over.

Just placed a Villager order with shipping from BB.  Said there were pickup options available, but they all gave errors.

Marth shipped today! But link has not?
I'm not playing around w wave 2.
Preordered all 6 now to avoid hassle and get gcu on all of them (incase gcu is a accident).

Jesus... that dual cannon Samus sold for $2500? Nintendo should just make a few more and sell them directly. 

Jesus... that dual cannon Samus sold for $2500? Nintendo should just make a few more and sell them directly.
If Nintendo did that it would devalue the dual cannon Samus and who ever paid 2,500 for it would be super upset. The reason that it sold for so much is the fact that it was a miss print, many miss prints sell for a lot of money to collectors of all sorts.

I spoke to a Nintendo retail rep today at best buy who was restocking amiibos.

He told me the marth and villager figures are harder to find because retailers ordered less of them specifically. More will be available around the time of wave 2 which he said was next week, however there's no official street date and they will just "be on shelves next week".

So, I suggest preordering to avoid another marth scenario if you really want them.

He also joked (without me bring it up) that he "didn't have any dual cannon samus figures" so Nintendo is aware of that situation.

Today I got peach, Fox and pikachu - fresh from the shipment box each for $10.32. I love GCU.

Still waiting on my marth, villager, link and Wii trainer which are coming in the mail.

If Nintendo did that it would devalue the dual cannon Samus and who ever paid 2,500 for it would be super upset. The reason that it sold for so much is the fact that it was a miss print, many miss prints sell for a lot of money to collectors of all sorts.
That really wasn't the point of what I said. Nintendo already said they plan to make variants, so why not make variants of dual cannon Samus? Even if it devalues it, there will still be lots of people willing to pay tons of money for one based on the bids of that eBay auction. And why would Nintendo give two shits about some guy who paid $2500 for a defect? That was his choice, they never advertised that as a one off or a variant, or anything. :whistle2:|

I spoke to a Nintendo retail rep today at best buy who was restocking amiibos.

He told me the marth and villager figures are harder to find because retailers ordered less of them specifically. More will be available around the time of wave 2 which he said was next week, however there's no official street date and they will just "be on shelves next week".

So, I suggest preordering to avoid another marth scenario if you really want them.

He also joked (without me bring it up) that he "didn't have any dual cannon samus figures" so Nintendo is aware of that situation.

Today I got peach, Fox and pikachu - fresh from the shipment box each for $10.32. I love GCU.

Still waiting on my marth, villager, link and Wii trainer which are coming in the mail.
Figures, given how BBY seemed to get them in and out of stock all the time. Hopefully there'll be a better sale on these soon, something that stacks with GCU.

If you have an Amex there is a $5 off $25 or greater purchase in store at Toys R Us, combine that with the $10 off 3 Amiibo's and you get three for ~$29 after tax. Seems pretty reasonable since at least in my area Toys R Us still has some stock unlike any other stores.

Even though the defective Samus is worth a ton of money, I'm still skeptical it actually sold for that much. Sometimes fake bidders will just screw with a listing. The question is if the seller ends up relisting it. That's the only way to know for sure.

I'd be real surprised if Samus sold for that much.  It would seem to me someone drove the auction up to make it popular and can cash in on the notoriety.

That said, I've been to 15 or so stores in the last week, even before the auction story broke, and in half of them I can't even find Samus.  Only one store had Marth and maybe 2 stores had Villager.

PayPal also have an offer get $5 off $25, when use PayPal instore, with the offer I got three for ~29 after tax
I think I've been to only one Best Buy that had the Paypal option on the payment kiosk. Might try visiting that one today. Do you have to do anything special other than sign in with your Paypal info to get the offer?

i still don't see how these are useful or really worth anything. Even as just figures i feel the quality is too crap to be 13 dollars.

Link, Wii trainer and marth arrived today.
Take a guess whick one is all banged up and crushed, bent and torn.

I have been having a lousy week with purchases being damaged or defective.

Yesterday I bought 2 Simpson's DVD sets from Wal-Mart ($9.99 each) both sets are missing the episode guide books.

Kinda pissed off.

^^^I've had Best Buy actually fold the top of the cardboard over so that a Disney Infinity figure would fit inside a smaller box! Toys R Us has sent me figures where they Scotch taped the blister pack back onto the cardboard. That's really unprofessional and even worse than when they just throw stuff loose inside a box. I had to stop ordering figures online because of so many problems.

^^^I've had Best Buy actually fold the top of the cardboard over so that a Disney Infinity figure would fit inside a smaller box! Toys R Us has sent me figures where they Scotch taped the blister pack back onto the cardboard. That's really unprofessional and even worse than when they just throw stuff loose inside a box. I had to stop ordering figures online because of so many problems.
I did the same thing after getting badly folded Infinity and Amiibo figures from both Best Buy and Amazon. Going forward, I will just risk buying them on release day at the store instead of dealing with all the return headaches.

I really wish they would announce when more are coming out. I need to scratch the itch of Duck Hunt Dog and Ness.

Also, I dunno if this was posted before, but Wave 2 is coming out the 14th 

I really wish they would announce when more are coming out. I need to scratch the itch of Duck Hunt Dog and Ness.
those are definte buys for me since those will become rare i think along woth captain falcon i want them all but since money is tight im getting the ones i know will be hard to find aka the exclsuives the unkown characters (R.O.B.) first plus nintendo stated some are limited time so hold of if you want to folks lol

Also, I dunno if this was posted before, but Wave 2 is coming out the 14th

Just preordered shulk. I'm not sure if i should preorder lucario, not really into pokemon but if the rumored pokken fighters comes out on the wiiU, i will be extremely pissed if it uses amiibos and lucario is hard to find by that time.

I think I've been to only one Best Buy that had the Paypal option on the payment kiosk. Might try visiting that one today. Do you have to do anything special other than sign in with your Paypal info to get the offer?

The PayPal offer only for toysrus in store, I didn't see any offer for best buy

Not trying to raise alarm or anything, but I went to my local Best Buy to pick up my main [Yoshi], even though my rewards account/GCU details were entered/confirmed, I wasn't getting the GCU discount. I questioned it, he said he wasn't sure and he'd ask a manager, I pulled up the website, put one in my cart, and logged in with the same account. By the time he got back, he said he didn't think they were supposed to do it because "only on software" or whatever, but I showed him my phone and he manually price corrected. I don't know if this was just an isolated incident, but just a heads up that you might run into bumps in store.

Please let me know if I'm wrong though.

Not trying to raise alarm or anything, but I went to my local Best Buy to pick up my main [Yoshi], even though my rewards account/GCU details were entered/confirmed, I wasn't getting the GCU discount. I questioned it, he said he wasn't sure and he'd ask a manager, I pulled up the website, put one in my cart, and logged in with the same account. By the time he got back, he said he didn't think they were supposed to do it because "only on software" or whatever, but I showed him my phone and he manually price corrected. I don't know if this was just an isolated incident, but just a heads up that you might run into bumps in store.

I bought 2 in store before black friday and they discounted normally. I think Best Buy is having issues in general still with all of their order systems.

Exact same thing happened to me today. The guy looked clueless when I asked him about it. I told him I'll just order online. Cheaper tax that way for me anyways

I've received the discount online and in store. But I agree, it shouldn't work. I've been buying them up faster because it is working.

Even though the defective Samus is worth a ton of money, I'm still skeptical it actually sold for that much. Sometimes fake bidders will just screw with a listing. The question is if the seller ends up relisting it. That's the only way to know for sure.
No, it was a legitimate bid. Know of one person who was legitimately bidding $2,000 and attempting to enter $2,500 and was outbid at the last second - there are definitely people out there spending that much on it.

Picked up a Wii Fit Trainer today at my local GameStop when I went in a picked up my Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker pre-order.  Checked online later and the next closest GameStop with one in stock is 50 miles away.  Pretty cool for a random find.  

Meta Knight and the 3rd wave are up for pre-order on Bestbuy. You might have to actually type in the name of the amiibo though to get it to come up in the search. For example, "Meta Knight amiibo." GCU obviously applies.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032
Thanks for the update! Preordered Meta Knight. King Dedede, and Bowser, needed that free shipping.

Just pre-ordered Meta Knight, had a few others in the cart, but then realized part of the fun for the kids is running up to the shelf and seeing them for the first time.

Also, after reading that one article about pulling apart the amiibo's and how they're assembled, then seeing the Peach with no legs, I've got a watchlist anytime I'm in a store:

Mario - Missing fireball

Pikachu - Missing Tail

Link / Marth - Missing shield / sword

Yoshi - Missing Arm

Fox - Missing tail (?)

The rest all look solid: Kirby, The villager, Wii Fit Trainer all seem to be one piece. DK's arms look removable, but those are pretty big pieces. 

I love the Amiibos- they look awesome. I'm disappointed that they offer very little value in Smash ATM, hopefully that changes for future games... I'm so torn if I want to keep snagging them all, but I'm a sucker... Time to check out on BBY.com... bleh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back