Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the preorder heads up. Got em all locked in for $10.32 except the non best buy store exclusives. Just waiting for rosalina w luma to go live.

Went to preorder Lucario tonight, and it is sold out.  How is this possible already?  Anyone think it'll come back in stock when release is still over two months away?  Or is it time to snag it off eBay a bit inflated before it skyrockets?

Went to preorder Lucario tonight, and it is sold out. How is this possible already? Anyone think it'll come back in stock when release is still over two months away? Or is it time to snag it off eBay a bit inflated before it skyrockets?
Same question for me. Has TRU made these order able yet? Is it just saying it's sold out, or were these up for order and now they're gone? I'm gonna head to my local TRU tomorrow and see if I can order from in store there. As usual, TRU reminds me why I don't give them business because they charge higher than MSRP. $13.99 for an amiibo? Give me a break...

yeah lucario was available earlier in the week when I checked, must have sold out a couple days ago. I forgot to put one in myself. It was limited to 5 per order so that's probably why it sold out pretty fast. It should come back at least once before or at release due to peoples' cancellations.

On the plus side, with the relative reliability of in-store stock checkers it does cut down a little on the grind involved with tracking these bastards down. It's not much but we could find ourselves back in the Christmas season of Tickle Me Elmo...

Gcu was on sale for $30 w any game purchase of $39.99 or more. I'm not sure if it's still available. Normal price for gcu is $119.99 but goes on sale for $60 every so often.

It's more than worth it for $60, it's dumb not to have at $30. I've saved hundreds already in less than a year.

And there's no way to use someone else's, unless they buy the stuff for you.

So this might be a dumb question, but can you only check out 3 amiibos at a time to get the b2g1?  When I have six in my cart only 1 becomes free

Yup....fucking hate exclusivity. For dlc, games, and now apparently figures.
I get what your saying but without exclusivity we likely wouldn't get some of the lesser known figures. With the amount of figures they are releasing for smash stores don't have room to carry 30-40 different Amiibos. They could make them available to order online though.

Gcu was on sale for $30 w any game purchase of $39.99 or more. I'm not sure if it's still available. Normal price for gcu is $119.99 but goes on sale for $60 every so often.

It's more than worth it for $60, it's dumb not to have at $30. I've saved hundreds already in less than a year.

And there's no way to use someone else's, unless they buy the stuff for you.
Umm... when you check out you could easily just have them look up a friend's account, or hand them their rewardzone card or something.

Bah, you guys killed the B2G1F before I could wake up!  T_T

TRU has B1G1 40% off though, and applies to pre-orders.  Picked up 4 from wave 3 that I want.  Exclusive Lucario figure is sold out of pre-orders though.  :/

GAH friggin NO ONE has WFT in stock near me now that suddenly she has been discontinued.

So with Lucario out of stock, will it be restocked or are people just screwed? Seems kind of unusual to sell out when it won't be released for 2 months?

So with Lucario out of stock, will it be restocked or are people just screwed? Seems kind of unusual to sell out when it won't be released for 2 months?
It will comes on stores so if you go on opening day you should be able to get one. That's my current plan

I find it rather pathetic (along with every other contributing member of society) that people are rushing to their local stores to buy every villager, WTF, and Marth figure in hopes that they can flip them for a $20 profit. If these people would instead devote all the time they spend on these little profit schemes, they could be doing something more productive like learning the stock market and making real profit. Instead they'd rather horde amiibo figurines instead of letting kids who will actually use them buy them. What a joke.

I find it rather pathetic (along with every other contributing member of society) that people are rushing to their local stores to buy every villager, WTF, and Marth figure in hopes that they can flip them for a $20 profit. If these people would instead devote all the time they spend on these little profit schemes, they could be doing something more productive like learning the stock market and making real profit. Instead they'd rather horde amiibo figurines instead of letting kids who will actually use them buy them. What a joke.
hahaha......the stock market is the biggest scam out there.

hahaha......the stock market is the biggest scam out there.
My point is that if you are going to spend all that time on something for the purpose of trying to make profit, quit being a guppie and learn to swim like a big fish. Stock market will make you more money in far less time than any of these little "but and flip tactics".

Everytime I see someone patting themselves on the back bragging about how many of the same item they purchased at discounted price for a "big flip" I just shake my head and laugh. At least it provides entertainment for us and is not a complete waste.

My point is that if you are going to spend all that time on something for the purpose of trying to make profit, quit being a guppie and learn to swim like a big fish. Stock market will make you more money in far less time than any of these little "but and flip tactics".

Everytime I see someone patting themselves on the back bragging about how many of the same item they purchased at discounted price for a "big flip" I just shake my head and laugh. At least it provides entertainment for us and is not a complete waste.
yeah man I know what your saying. Probably because it makes for an easy few dollars and doesn't require a large sum of money to get going. It certainly can be annoying, but what they are doing is basically what every retail business does.......sell product for more then what they got it for.

It sucks because I have no idea if anyone bought WFT  for me for Xmas and there is only one in stock near me... 

I might just have to bite to get it and then return it if I get it. 

Been checking on Lucario all day and he seems to be glitching in and out of stock - and times when you can add him but he isn't in the cart.  At the moment, he is available for preorder - was able to get one to go through.  It seems the stock is dwindling on this, so get it while you can!

Been checking on Lucario all day and he seems to be glitching in and out of stock - and times when you can add him but he isn't in the cart. At the moment, he is available for preorder - was able to get one to go through. It seems the stock is dwindling on this, so get it while you can!
I can add him to my cart but it's still saying it isn't available for ship-to-home.

Fitness and marth are not rare. Just saw a store that was pout get more stock. They're getting restocked. Just fake demand to buy the ones (minus marth) that people wouldn't really buy anyway. I mean, fitness trainer isn't that iconic compared to Mario or pikachu

I don't even know what to think anymore. For the love of God someone tell me if things are discontinued or not!!!

All we have is rumors. I have yet to pick one up. Probably going to hit myself over the head later on. I hope they restock them. If not what can you do. Worst case, you buy one on amazon or ebay for 5x-10x the original price.

gamestop man told me production on villager and marth did stop. not sure if he just read the rumors and was repeating them but that is what I was told today

Was at the Mall of America in Minnesota today, there was a small Nintendo event going on with several stations set up for Wii U and 3DS games, and general promotional stuff. One of the displays was for Amiibos, and there were lots of Nintendo reps walking around, so I asked about the rumors of Marth/Villager/WFT being discontinued. They seemed surprised and said they hadn't heard or been told that at all, along the same lines of everyone else thinking "They just came out, why would they be discontinued already?"

One guy said that they were for sure more popular and harder to find (even asked me straight-up before I said anything if I was looking for Villager and the other rare ones, guessing he must've been asked about that a lot already), due to there being a lot lower production numbers for lesser-known characters compared to ones like Mario, and to just keep checking stock at stores like Best Buy. Another lady said something similar, and mentioned high demand and the fact that "there's another wave of them coming soon, so maybe they'll be included and you'll find them more then, maybe not". It didn't sound like she knew what she was talking about, since everything points to previous figures being cleared out for the new ones, not that the older figures will be restocked.

Unfortunately that doesn't really answer anything. In light of other info that's been reported, it sounded perhaps more like uninformed reps to me, but take it for what you will.

Another slim piece of evidence for the discontinuation theory is that toysrus.com has removed the item page for Marth.  Earlier today he was listed but was unavailable for shipping and unavailable for store pick up like Wii fit trainer and Villager are.  Of course they can relist him back later.

Just saw this on twitter

https://twitter.com/MKGLofficial/status/541758102857871361/photo/1

Hopefully this is legit and we just have to wait for stores to get more.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181606038604

Good luck finding that Amiibo in the wild!
Item description seems legit.

"Hi, I from in the Albania, but I shipping from US now. I have is the Donkey Kong Amiibo and is from Best Buying. I fly on plane and after I arriving I say HEY where is the tie?? He have none! I also realize, box of Amiibo is all invisible! I sayest the HEY! What happening here??? If not enough, also it feel like no weight. Like inside is antigravtee feature. Crazy stuff man, Nintendo what you doing!!

Shipping very quicker.

*I add more picture, so you see side and side compare"

13 bids!!!!

Just ordered Marth and Princess Zelda from Amazon Japan. Thanks to the yen being dirt cheap now, the total was less than $20 shipped (with Prime). They're region free so who cares if it's the Japanese version. Had them shipped to my mother-in-law's house in Aomori and she's coming to visit for Xmas...so free int'l shipping. Woo.

Just ordered Marth and Princess Zelda from Amazon Japan. Thanks to the yen being dirt cheap now, the total was less than $20 shipped (with Prime). They're region free so who cares if it's the Japanese version. Had them shipped to my mother-in-law's house in Aomori and she's coming to visit for Xmas...so free int'l shipping. Woo.
That's what I'm doing for Lucario and Shulk. Way less hassle.

Was actually exploring that as an option myself. Got no one over there though.

Would pre-ordering Lucario in-store at TRU be an option? I've never actually pre-ordered anything there before.

Wish Toys R Us would bring back the 3 for $10 sale on Amiibos. Nabbed 6 of em with that sale for $31 after tax + free shipping. The current sale brings them down to a hair under $12 each after taxes + free shipping. Would love to cancel my wave 3 preorders and reorder with a 3 for 10 😞

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back