Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
They said 9 were compatible and that each has its own but maybe I didn't catch where they said 5 of the compatible ones didn't unlock boards. Not sure what they do then. either way, I consider it the whole $13 because the only reason I would buy them is for real (non cosmetic) content. Remember, they did promise they wouldn't do this. So $112 for Mario Party 10. That's not as bad but I'm still pretty annoyed about it. I would rather give them $5 cash and unlock the boards without the nick-knacks. I'm not a collector.
It is a mode just for Amiibos... They didn't hide it behind content it is just a mode that uses them. Everything is unlocked and this is a mode for the Amiibos. If you don't have an Amiibo you wouldn't be able to use it anyway.

Day one when they announced them. Evidenced by the videos from that day and the last 9 months of people mentioning it every time someone complains about locked out content.
not sure what video that is, do you have a link

edit: this video from E3 2014? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odUjMhc6YgU

I only hear them say it expands the game's experience, nothing about "cosmetic only"

Mm I got them from amazon.it but ordered a extra of both only thing I dislike is the shipping costs but it's still cheaper then scalpers.
I ordered Shulk and Meta Knight off Amazon.it too but I forgot to change Euro to USD because it never gave the option when I did it. Hopefully it is okay.....

It is a mode just for Amiibos... They didn't hide it behind content it is just a mode that uses them. Everything is unlocked and this is a mode for the Amiibos. If you don't have an Amiibo you wouldn't be able to use it anyway.
Sure they call it an "amiibo mode" but that's just another name for DLC. In this case "Amiibo mode" - aka DLC - are new game boards. It isn't a mode FOR your Amiibo, it's a gameboard your Amiibo unlocks. At that point all the regular characters can play on that board. Call it what you'd like, the fact is, Amiibo mode is on disc DLC that comprises of additional game boards that you can't play unless you buy their physical DLC characters.

Just got my villager order from Amazon.de. After seeing some pics of peoples shipping boxes I expected mine to be destroyed using the standard shipping. They arrived in a perfect pristine box which looked better than some of my US shipments lol.

Sure they call it an "amiibo mode" but that's just another name for DLC. In this case "Amiibo mode" - aka DLC - are new game boards. It isn't a mode FOR your Amiibo, it's a gameboard your Amiibo unlocks. At that point all the regular characters can play on that board. Call it what you'd like, the fact is, Amiibo mode is on disc DLC that comprises of additional game boards that you can't play unless you buy their physical DLC characters.
If you have any skylanders, you might can try that glitch people were talking about a while back where you could use 1 skylander and 1 amiibo to have it recognize as any random amiibo over and over.

If you have any skylanders, you might can try that glitch people were talking about a while back where you could use 1 skylander and 1 amiibo to have it recognize as any random amiibo over and over.
Don't have Skylanders, I've never bought any of these figures because I'm not a collector. I hadn't heard of what you're talking about. That would be better than buying all these figures. It's not that I'm opposed to giving Nintendo money, I'd be happy to pay them cash to unlock the good content digitally. I'm just not a collector.

how is that any different than disney infinity or skylanders? Those are all on disc dlc, you can only unlock the characters already on the disc by buying the figures. Amiibos are actually better because you can use them on more than 1 game.

Just got my villager order from Amazon.de. After seeing some pics of peoples shipping boxes I expected mine to be destroyed using the standard shipping. They arrived in a perfect pristine box which looked better than some of my US shipments lol.
yea i have gotten 4 packages from amazon.de so far and they are all in amazing condition.

Don't have Skylanders, I've never bought any of these figures because I'm not a collector. I hadn't heard of what you're talking about. That would be better than buying all these figures. It's not that I'm opposed to giving Nintendo money, I'd be happy to pay them cash to unlock the good content digitally. I'm just not a collector.
Yeah people were talking about it in this thread a few days ago. I do not have any skylanders so no idea how or if it actually works but someone was saying how they just did it over and over and it eventually registered each different amiibo to unlock stuff. It was something like putting an amiibo on there and then quickly switching it with a skylanders figure...not 100% sure.

Yeah people were talking about it in this thread a few days ago. I do not have any skylanders so no idea how or if it actually works but someone was saying how they just did it over and over and it eventually registered each different amiibo to unlock stuff. It was something like putting an amiibo on there and then quickly switching it with a skylanders figure...not 100% sure.
I only saw one person post about that, one person asking if anyone else tried, and never saw anything else. Can anyone confirm this would work?

I ordered Shulk and Meta Knight off Amazon.it too but I forgot to change Euro to USD because it never gave the option when I did it. Hopefully it is okay.....
You can't get the USD equivalent on preorders since they don't charge you until it ships. The exchange rate fluctuates, so they go with whatever they're using at the time they charge you/ship your order.

Pikupstyks, on 16 Jan 2015 - 09:31 AM, said:

You can't get the USD equivalent on preorders since they don't charge you until it ships. The exchange rate fluctuates, so they go with whatever they're using at the time they charge you/ship your order.

Don't forget with any "Over seas/international" orders you have a chance of getting charged through customs though it's unlikely with small orders one of my orders currently stuck at the Canadian border until I clear it.

how is that any different than disney infinity or skylanders? Those are all on disc dlc, you can only unlock the characters already on the disc by buying the figures. Amiibos are actually better because you can use them on more than 1 game.
First off, I've never played those games. Second, why does it have to be different? I think buying figures for those games is exploitative and terrible. Third, people have defeneded Amiibos for months now as "not like Skylanders". Fourth this is exactly like regular DLC where you unlock additional content than a playable in game character. If I play Gears of War and want to play the deleted scene, I get a new level, this is like that. This is not like having a Marcus Fenix doll on my reader to let me play as Marcus Fenix.

That's interesting. I'm still hoping they'll allow me to just pay cash to unlock the boards. I'd rather give Nintendo money for their work.

I received one of my orders today as well. Marth and his packaging are in mint condition. Now I'm just waiting on Villager, even though I ordered them at the same time. Here's a pic -

jg34v7.jpg

First off, I've never played those games. Second, why does it have to be different? I think buying figures for those games is exploitative and terrible. Third, people have defeneded Amiibos for months now as "not like Skylanders".
i've never heard anyone defend amiibos by saying they're not like skylanders, which forums are you reading this on lol. Just like you said they only said it would be cosmetic dlc when they never said that.

i've never heard anyone defend amiibos by saying they're not like skylanders, which forums are you reading this on lol. Just like you said they only said it would be cosmetic dlc when they never said that.
Alright man, sure. I've read what I've read and you haven't read what you haven't read. That's all irrelevant to the conversation. Internet logic: Side track the conversation. The game is locking DLC behind figures. Real, actual DLC. These are gameboards. These are levels of the game. These are not cosmetic.

Nintendo wants to make money and that's ultimately their priority (although they're dropping the ball over and over). They see people buying Skylanders. They see people buying Amiibo. They see other companies making money with DLC. They're just working to keep up with the market so they can keep making money. The Wii U wasn't the success they were hoping, so they've found something that is. Sucks for some, but they wouldn't bother with these things if a majority of people weren't willing to play along.

Alright man, sure. I've read what I've read and you haven't read what you haven't read. That's all irrelevant to the conversation. Internet logic: Side track the conversation. The game is locking DLC behind figures. Real, actual DLC. These are gameboards. These are levels of the game. These are not cosmetic.
they never said that it would be cosmetic only, and there is nothing wrong with actual dlc on a figure. It's not like you can't play the game without them, if you don't want to pay for the figure, don't play the dlc, plain and simple.

Nintendo wants to make money and that's ultimately their priority (although they're dropping the ball over and over). They see people buying Skylanders. They see people buying Amiibo. They see other companies making money with DLC. They're just working to keep up with the market so they can keep making money. The Wii U wasn't the success they were hoping, so they've found something that is. Sucks for some, but they wouldn't bother with these things if a majority of people weren't willing to play along.
You're right, they sold over 2.5 million figures. They've made a lot of money. Given those sales numbers and the Mario Part 10 game boards they're locking out, I have no doubt that every major game going forward is going to lock out part of the game in order to force more Amiibo adoption. Even people that own them already will be forced to buy the same figures again as they'll erase your content.

they never said that it would be cosmetic only, and there is nothing wrong with actual dlc on a figure. It's not like you can't play the game without them, if you don't want to pay for the figure, don't play the dlc, plain and simple.
Okay pal, I disagree, there is something wrong with it, I think it's fucked up. They shouldn't have done it or at least allowed people that don't collect dolls to buy the content as a download only.

Ok, so back to some actual Amiibo discussion.

I've been using the Zelda Amiibo with Hyrule Warriors to unlock a weapon every day.  For the last 4 days it's been the Royal Dominion Rod every single day.  Wondering if I hit a bug in the game where I'm getting the same weapon every day or I've just hit a random patch of bad luck where I get the same weapon every day.

Anyone else seen this?

Ok, so back to some actual Amiibo discussion.

I've been using the Zelda Amiibo with Hyrule Warriors to unlock a weapon every day. For the last 4 days it's been the Royal Dominion Rod every single day. Wondering if I hit a bug in the game where I'm getting the same weapon every day or I've just hit a random patch of bad luck where I get the same weapon every day.

Anyone else seen this?
I got the same weapon three days in a row, but then it changed out. I think its just random, but don't know for sure.

Ok. Just curious. Loving the game and receiving free weapons every day is just a nice bonus for the Amiibo.
Yeah. Kinda bummed that the Link amiibo doesn't unlock anything new after you've unlocked the Spinner though -- or does it give you a random spinner everyday? (I stopped using it after the second day cuz it seemed like it didn't give me anything). I hope Sheik does something cool too once she's out.

Let me get this straight..

If you order a German, UK, or Japanese Amiibo, they will be exactly the same as the US ones once you have them opened and use them in-game right?

It's just the packaging that's different?

Let me get this straight..

If you order a German, UK, or Japanese Amiibo, they will be exactly the same as the US ones once you have them opened and use them in-game right?

It's just the packaging that's different?
Yes, sir. They are region-free.

I got the same weapon three days in a row, but then it changed out. I think its just random, but don't know for sure.
you mean....you opened your amiibos?!! :shock: :shock:

haha jk Im actually happy theres people in this thread that are using their amiibos for what they were intended.

So there was definitely decently sized shipment of Fox amiibo. The one I ordered at Best Buy just shipped too. Gives me a little hope for restocks on others.

yea that why I'm starting to think there a chance he won't become common common again cause resellers will buy them up at maximum quanitity just to keep the demand up and the prices up
I'm guessing these resellers have alerts set for restocked items, yes? Insane how quickly these things sell out.

Correction. There is no dlc on the figures. the dlc is on the disk/cart already or on your hardrive via a update. The figure just unlocks it. The rest is right though. If you want the content you have to buy the key.

you mean....you opened your amiibos?!! :shock: :shock:

haha jk Im actually happy theres people in this thread that are using their amiibos for what they were intended.
Well nyes or is it yno... I just opened up the bottom of the box and pulled out the little disc with a pair of needle nose pliers. Just move the box near the Gamepad and it senses them just fine... haven't yet gone the way of freeing them from their boxed prisons cuz 1) they look so darn good in their packaging and 2) my cats would start attacking them if I left them out of their packages whereas they don't bother the boxes at all :)

So no... don't REALLY use them as intended... just sorta.

I'm not sure why they wouldn't restock Wii Fit Trainer and Villager when there is clearly such a large US demand for them.
Marth's getting restocked because of Code Steam. There's still no other use for WFT or Villager outside of smash so there's no point in producing them. I'm willing to bet WFT becomes the most rare simply because Nintendo's never going to make another fitness app this console generation.

Marth's getting restocked because of Code Steam. There's still no other use for WFT or Villager outside of smash so there's no point in producing them. I'm willing to bet WFT becomes the most rare simply because Nintendo's never going to make another fitness app this console generation.
Its things like this that make me sad -- for instance there's a bunch of cool figures for Fire Emblem characters in the SSB Series of Amiibo. Its awesome for fans of the series (like me) who have never had a figure of the series -- but what if they go and release a "Fire Emblem" series of Amiibo?? Are they going to then redo the 4 FE Characters from the Smash series and then add a few more?? So now I'm going to have 2 Marth/Ike/Lucina/Robin's -- then what about the Zelda series? 2 Link/Zelda/Ganondorf/ToonLink/Sheik?? That shelving unit I have them on is going to be filled pretty darn quick here and 1/2 of it will likely be "duplicates"!

I REALLY hope they don't keep doing that, but it looks like this didn't stop them with the SMB series amiibo. :(

I've recently finished and launched my new amiibo fan-site - amiibros.com! :D

I've added info and pictures for all current & upcoming waves, compatible games, displays & storage, and more.
I've also dedicated a large section of the site to other Nintendo action figures & toys (Figma, D-Arts, World of Nintendo, etc.).

I'm open to suggestions for new content so please check it out and let me know what you think! :)

http://amiibros.com/index.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back