Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys finally talked me into it. I ordered villager for store pick up almost 2 weeks ago and was not planning to pick it up but I finally went and got it today. Also while i was at TRU they had tags on pegs for all wave 2 amiibo and still had spots
Left for wft, marth and villager so hopefully that means more are coming.

I hate this thread. Whoever posted that WFT thing about Target made me look and the local store like two miles down the road was the only one within 20 miles that didn't show out of stock. Ran up there and dug through them all and didn't see it. Just standing there I realized it was the second one on the hook right in the middle and I must have mistaken it for Link at first glance. The backing is creased at the plastic part but I figure that's better than no WFT.

Was going to use those GCs I couldn't use on Lucario earlier to get Captain Falcon but I guess he's out of stock too... :wall:

Hate this thread.

ok so I am going in today to pick up star fox amiibo now do I pre order ike or shulk I feel like every one is anticipating shulk to be rare which in turn while make it not rare
Well I pre-ordered as a contingency that GS is going to do that forced scarcity thing they've done in the past with other exclusives including the game he's from.

I love this thread.
Clued me into the b2g1f deal, posts when new preorders are available, updates to online stock, friendly banter.

Stop whining, after all, you did just snag a WFT!
:)

Does anyone have any experience with TRU shipping amiibos?
Do they come in alright condition?
Don't think anyone answered yet...

The times that I've ordered skylanders from TRU they've always come packaged about as good as you could want. Packed neatly in an oversized box. Of course my wave 1 amiibos from bby came packaged about the same... I'm assuming the bby shipment was because they were a preorder and not shipped from the stores tho.

I love this thread.
Clued me into the b2g1f deal, posts when new preorders are available, updates to online stock, friendly banter.

Stop whining, after all, you did just snag a WFT!
:)
Would it be better if I simply resented the thread and that it's making me want things I can't have and/or buying things that are way more than I should?

Pre ordered Ike and shulk. My gs was almost empty Sunday today they had at least 2 of every character except wft Marth and villager. He told they never got villager after the intial 2

Preordered Shulk today as well, cashier was a pretty big smash fan as well and he was annoyed by how big of a clusterfuck this was becoming.

Was going to preorder Shulk, but it looks like SAVER won't work even if I order $25 worth of stuff.

Would it be better if I simply resented the thread and that it's making me want things I can't have and/or buying things that are way more than I should?
Doesn't that describe the entire CAG website?! :beer: I, like most, have spent more to get tons more...but still spent more total than I had before I found CAG.

Was going to preorder Shulk, but it looks like SAVER won't work even if I order $25 worth of stuff.
SAVER never works on anything for me. I think my account is flagged and they deliberately make every purchase as painful as possible.

Saw WFT as In-Stock today at my nearby Target, 10min ride.  The pegs were practically cleaned up.  Few Mario's, a peach.  But literally like only 6-7 total left.  Low and behold, one of the bottom pegs had 2 WFT's.  Finally caught a break.

I can't see how Nintendo is calling it "low demand" on these 3.  They know damn well what they are doing.

Also was able to order Meta Knight and Shulk today.  I did "ship to home" from both GS and BB.  I figured my chances were greater to actually receiving them.  :pray:

Caved in and bought an import Marth just now on Ebay.  $34 for it.  Its double normal, but whatever.  Atleast I don't have to drive and keep looking.  Probalby saves me gas money from driving around town lol.

Man, this is looking a little crazy. So will Nintendo continue to make the "rare" amiibos and is this whole price fluctuation just because of the holiday demand?

I'm debating whether or not to open my amiibos now.

Odd, BB won't let me preorder any Amiibos saying that my credit card can't expire within 15 days of them shipping. My expiration date is near the end of 2015.

I like the bugs when they get me cheap/free stuff, I don't like the bugs so much for this shit.

Odd, BB won't let me preorder any Amiibos saying that my credit card can't expire within 15 days of them shipping. My expiration date is near the end of 2015.

I like the bugs when they get me cheap/free stuff, I don't like the bugs so much for this shit.
someone had this same issue with a Credit card with an expiry date of October 2015.

this is because the BBY placeholder date is december 2015 for the wave 3 amiibos.

The problem is that the placeholder date on Best Buy's website is 12/29/15 since I guess there isn't an official release date (only the month) or best buy doesn't have one on their site. I had the same problem when I pre-ordered mine. I ended up having to use a different card I rarely use that expires in 2017.

I used PayPal to bypass this problem.

Don't think anyone answered yet...

The times that I've ordered skylanders from TRU they've always come packaged about as good as you could want. Packed neatly in an oversized box. Of course my wave 1 amiibos from bby came packaged about the same... I'm assuming the bby shipment was because they were a preorder and not shipped from the stores tho.
I got a Wii Fit Trainer amiibo that came in a bubble mailer. It arrived with damaged packaging. =/

I'm glad I plan on opening all of mine. Saves any worry/headaches.
haha, this, couldnt give a damn about the packaging, pre-ordered all from best buy in groups of 3 and even though they released at the same time they trickled in throughout the week mostly a single one in a box that was too small for it and the cardboard backs were excessively bent.

if you really care about the packaging and are ordering shipped from bestbuy, get atleast two per order and hope they ship them out at the same time.

I was planning on waiting until I get some BB gift cards for Christmas before I bought Captain Falcon and Lil Mac. Should I just go ahead and preorder now though?

What's strange is that I was able to get a Lucario order in after people were saying he was sold out...

(When I click the link today I definitely see he is out.)

Glad I (somehow) got in on the order!

I've preordered all the store exclusives.  I need to go out looking for those more obscure ones.

I had no problem getting Marth and WFT on Black Friday - stores where I was (upstate NY) had a ton of em.  But I still have not ever seen Villager at any store since launch.  Need to get one before I start the Wave2 purchases.

I had no problem getting Marth and WFT on Black Friday - stores where I was (upstate NY) had a ton of em. But I still have not ever seen Villager at any store since launch. Need to get one before I start the Wave2 purchases.
Found all three in my local Walmart (also in upstate NY). I wasn't going to buy Wii Fit Trainer at first, but I caved. Ain't no frenzy like a feeding frenzy, 'cause a feeding frenzy makes me spend $40 I wasn't planning to...

Sort of regretting having opened Villager, but I have the other two in box. Not sure why I care since I've never sold anything on ebay. I guess I might hold onto them for a future CAG trade down the line. Who knows?

Gamespot reported that these Amiibo's will be restocked at least in Europe which means Amazon.uk may have these at a reasonable price some point in the near future. Source was direct from Nintendo.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/nintendo-europe-we-will-ensure-amiibo-stock-is-rep/1100-6424126/

If you want to flip them may want to do so soon, for those of us who just want them to use. Patience, no need to pay the crazy prices going around right now.
I personally found that just as vague as everything else we've heard. Until a Nintendo representative specifically says that Marth, Villager and Wii Fit Trainer are going to be restocked, I won't be confident that they're coming back.

Im worried about the actual release dates of the Wave 2 Amiibos. I preordered Pit, but the only Amiibos seen in stock as of recent are Diddy Kong, Little Mac, and Zelda.

I know they aren't even out, but none of the major retailers are advertising them for next week.

Im worried about the actual release dates of the Wave 2 Amiibos. I preordered Pit, but the only Amiibos seen in stock as of recent are Diddy Kong, Little Mac, and Zelda.

I know they aren't even out, but none of the major retailers are advertising them for next week.
Pretty sure it's in BBY's ad and listed for next week everywhere else. Any that are out in the wild are out early so they're clearly doing soon. Most likely the retailer didn't order all of them or hasn't gotten the full shipment yet.

theyre in the best buy ad for next week

I personally found that just as vague as everything else we've heard. Until a Nintendo representative specifically says that Marth, Villager and Wii Fit Trainer are going to be restocked, I won't be confident that they're coming back.
I understand your concern, but the Nintendo was their source. So not saying it is 100% they are coming back. But it sure seems like that will be the case.

Did anyone order these for in-store pickup at Best Buy?  Does the sticker they place on pickup items peel off ok or will it take the card art with it?

Did anyone order these for in-store pickup at Best Buy? Does the sticker they place on pickup items peel off ok or will it take the card art with it?
They peeled off just fine on the ones I bought from the first wave. But I wasn't planning on keeping them in boxes, anyways.

LOL - The other night I ordered on BB.com Meta Knight on one order, then all (6) Wave 2 on a separate order. Now I'm getting an e-mail for each of the (6) one-by-one telling me the release date has changed to 12/14/14. So I guess the Target Ad was correct, BB is wrong? Oh well, nice to get these in the bag for X-mas. My kid is getting 3 boxes filled with Skylanders, D.I. and amiibo, and he will be more excited than anything! 

Is Meta Knight confirmed to be part of this Wave 2? Haven't got an update on that one yet..

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back