Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
That's exactly why you want it, so you can do less work for the money you're trying to make. Can't you just participate in the thread without always bringing up that you're doing this to sell them? You're getting as bad as that Rosalina person.
Nintendo store's probably the best place to sell amiibos because of how stringent they adhere to the 1 amiibo policy man. Having all the amiibos in a place where you can only get one of each kinda sounds like a dream to most people because it means most people can get what they want. I don't see how mentioning I sell amiibos is any different from the hundreds of posts by people yelling at Best Buy for messing up their pit amiibo.

Still waiting on my captain falcon to get shipped from best buy. My backup order of pit and captain falcon from TRU also got delayed.

Really hope one of those go through, so I don't have to order captain falcon from target or go hunting for him
I also got a delay email this morning. But I just got my shipping confirmation email for Pit and Falcon.

Weird, looks like GameStop took Little Mac off their website completely.  Which is annoying because now I can't check local stock....

This is important to note. I preordered all I could of Wave 3 from them to ship to my house. I keep seeing comments saying Best Buy hasn't shipped their order or their in store order wasn't ready to pick up. Has anyone actually had a Best Buy preorder cancelled that was supposed to be shipped to their house? In store issues aren't surprising, but If they're canceling Wave 2 shipped preorders, I might consider switching what Wave 3 preorders I can to Gamestop.
Yes, I have.

just got an email from toys r us saying that my pit is being prepared to ship. Best buy is still in the preparing order status for luigu, falcon and pit

Hmmm, it looks like my 1st order of CF and Pit from Toys R Us was reinstated and shipped, and I just got another email saying that my NEW order of CF and Pit from that little fiasco is being prepped for shipping. The question at hand is, do I keep both CFs and Pits and use them for trading? Or are these not really rare anymore?

Nvm, looks like the two of them together sell for between $70 and $80 on ebay. Will probably just sell them both and pick up the remaining Wave 1 figures that I don't own.

just got an email from toys r us saying that my pit is being prepared to ship. Best buy is still in the preparing order status for luigu, falcon and pit
I wouldn't trust Best Buy's order status. Not after they screwed me and others here.

Was your TRU order one of the cancelled/reinstated orders?

I still haven't seen anything about my Pit order from TRU or Luigi from BBY (who I'm less concerned about).

Don't at all do store pickup. My pit amiibo got shipped to the store because I thought it wouldn't be such a bad idea and apparently it was bought by an employee before it was picked for me. Mind you I preordered this like a month and a half ago so it should have been reserved for me when it came off the truck.
Also heard there was some Nintendo crazy employee stashing Rare amiibos and buying them after his shift.
Don't risk it. Do shipping instead. Now I need to call someone to get this dude fired.

This horrible... Sorry it happened to you. I would be very upset if this happened to me. I am not surprise employees do this type of thing.

My pit arrived in the mail yesterday from gamestop.  The cardboard backing had a huge slice in it that went all the way through.  Has anyone else had this issue?  I was opening mine anyway and the figure was undamaged so I was ok with it, but I know some people would be furious.

My pit arrived in the mail yesterday from gamestop. The cardboard backing had a huge slice in it that went all the way through. Has anyone else had this issue? I was opening mine anyway and the figure was undamaged so I was ok with it, but I know some people would be furious.
I've bought 3 Amiibo's from GameStop and so far the packaging and the items have arrived perfect for me.

Weird, looks like GameStop took Little Mac off their website completely. Which is annoying because now I can't check local stock....
I'm betting Little Mac is discontinued like the other big 3. He's removed from Gamestop as you said and at Target.com he is listed as "out of stock" just like the other 3 that got discontinued.

Well, that was refreshing.  After an hour wait on the web chat I was able to add Ike to my Shulk pre-order at Gamestop and add the Saver code to make sure that I got free shipping.  

Hopefully there are no issues with those two now that I made the change.  

My pit arrived in the mail yesterday from gamestop. The cardboard backing had a huge slice in it that went all the way through. Has anyone else had this issue? I was opening mine anyway and the figure was undamaged so I was ok with it, but I know some people would be furious.
I'm guessing that the GS employee that opened the box from nintendo was a little heavy with the box cutter and cut yours (which was probably on the top of the stack)

Was able to order a Pit last night on both Amazon and TRU, we'll see if I get either. As far as Best Buy in terms of shipping or doing store pickup, I'm now regretting ordering Wave 3 figures from them to ship to home. Received my Fox from them on Monday, now I was going to open it anyway, so not a big deal, but damn - they shoved it in a bubble mailer so the card is bent and corners torn, it has two random white best buy stickers on it, and a dent in the plastic bubble. Hopefully they ship my Wave 3 figures together in a box.

Was your TRU order one of the cancelled/reinstated orders?

I still haven't seen anything about my Pit order from TRU or Luigi from BBY (who I'm less concerned about).
Yes. My original order of 1 lucario was cancelled. I then placed the new order with the emailed code for 2 lucario and 1 pit.......go figure:_)

Was able to order a Pit last night on both Amazon and TRU, we'll see if I get either. As far as Best Buy in terms of shipping or doing store pickup, I'm now regretting ordering Wave 3 figures from them to ship to home. Received my Fox from them on Monday, now I was going to open it anyway, so not a big deal, but damn - they shoved it in a bubble mailer so the card is bent and corners torn, it has two random white best buy stickers on it, and a dent in the plastic bubble. Hopefully they ship my Wave 3 figures together in a box.
so is everyone that receives a shotty package complaining? Maybe they will adjust their methods for wave 3 if enough people complain

Thats not the way it works.

Online store pick up orders for preorder product like that may arrive a few days to a week early. The system doesn't send through the order hold until the day before release so there is no tag or anything on your product before then. The only thing keeping it from being sold is street date. In your case, since you received a ready for pickup message it was either unknowningly placed on the sales floor before anyone got around to tagging your product, or a dishonest employee removed your tag and purchased it himself on release morning, possibly even before the store doors opened.
The "ready for pickup" e-mails will go out for .com pre-orders whether they have it or not. They assume that their system is flawless and they get stock by the street date on the pre-order (which is bogus for this wave of Amiibos).

My Pit from TRU that was cancelled and automatically reinstated just shipped this morning from TRU, ironically I just got Pit last night from a local GS as I didn't have much faith in TRU.

Is everybody still in limbo with the Best Buy ship to home orders? I've gotten no updates one way or another.
Yeah, they are preparing my Pit, Falcon, and Luigi orders. Not sure if it got this far before they actually cancelled my Little Mac though, so I guess maybe this is a good sign?

Is everybody still in limbo with the Best Buy ship to home orders? I've gotten no updates one way or another.
my pit was shipped, falcon is still in limbo.

gonna try to pick up a captain falcon from my local gamestop just in case. just noticed the online site says they have it in stock this morning and im pretty sure their location wasnt listed when i checked yesterday.

Nice.  Called a mgr friend of mine at a store a town or two over that showed stock for Pit.  He told me they only had one in stock and it was in great condition. Waited outside the store before they opened and he let me run in and grab it before they opened - sticker was only on for a day and came off nice and easy! SOOOO glad Wave2 is complete.

Gotta pick up a few more of the Wave1 commons (before they disappear) and try to find a US Villager still.

Even though TRU in-store preorders were said to be safe from the fiasco, I trust GS MUCH more with pre-orders, just didn't want to shell out $5 for each one, but got a large gift card as a gift to there, so Wave 3 is re-pre-ordered at GS now as well.  Will only have to hunt down a MetaKnight hopefully (assuming OOS's Rosalina orders go through). 

Damn I got super lucky, I was just checking Amazon on a whim, they only allowed 2 max so I thought it would last.

Extremely happy to have gotten Pit from a reliable website though. Done with Wave2.

I'm freeing my amiibo's from their plastic prison but I'm saving the cardboard for display (like stand them up with a bunch of business card holders) Unfortunately I had this idea after tearing a few of them. I'm wondering if anyone has undamaged cardboard for Diddy, Yoshi, or Kirby?

On the bright side my pit from bestbuy.com just arrived. Wave 2 is now complete and now, between all my Wave 3 preorders at multiple places, all that I'm worried aboutis rosalina...

Looking forward to the cancelation email from TRU since they let me preorder Pit today. Eight Gamestops around me have low stock for Pit and zero have him available upon calling.

Looking forward to the cancelation email from TRU since they let me preorder Pit today. Eight Gamestops around me have low stock for Pit and zero have him available upon calling.
Depending on when they received them in, they're supposed to only hold pre-orders for 48hrs and release them on the 3rd day, so you can find out when that day is by asking - sometimes they'll put you on a "wait" list in case the pre-orders aren't picked up.

I ordered Pit this morning from TRU while the status was "backorder" and I see the order status has already changed to "Item located in stock".

Really, what I've learned from this Amiibo fiasco is that Best Buy is probably the worst place to preorder from period.
I'm having the opposite feeling. Maybe because I've only ordered one of each character and I'm opening them, but BB has been great with all my ship - to - home pre-orders (aside from the few wave 2 arriving later than expected). The packaging on all of them has been great as well. Perhaps it just depends on your area/region?

*By the way, my Captain Falcon and Pit are on the truck and arriving to my address today! Woo-hoo! :)

On to day 6 of preparing order from Best Buy.  I feel like I have nowhere to inquire about my order and no way to cancel if I find them somewhere else.  Just a helpless feeling.

Hoping they already shipped but are really late with the info/confirmation.  I bought a couple games on Cyber Monday and didn't get shipping info until one of them was at my house.  So I guess i'll be on the lookout for packages =/

So the last thirty pages have been about people finally getting falcon and pit, but I haven't seen anybody talking about Little Mac. I'm wondering if he's discontinued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back