Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Got Falcon from BB today. Was happy to see it came in a box unlike my last order. Also placed an order for Pit on TRU. Would have been nice if the b1g1 40% off worked, but at least it had free shipping.

The point was that what you said previously isn't at all accurate regarding our statement about in-store pickup only. You made it sound like you had some clever backdoor method.
I was beyond the point you were talking about when I sat there. I did not have to check a store at all. I even did it again and it went to the same point before finally submitting. It only removed him when I submitted the order. But, whatever. The main point is, it may be discontinued at Target but it is not at TRU.

Where are you guys airing your grievances with Best Buy? I'd like to at least express my concerns with how shit's been handled up until now. The people at my store have been great, but my GCU discount has not made the headache any more worth it so far.

I am glad to hear Pits are showing up for you guys though.

I think it's less Best Buy, and more Nintendo at this point. Sending 1 Pit 2 days late, and why you release the figures the day before New Years Eve? I think they should have released them January 5th or something so the shipping would at least be on time.

I think it's less Best Buy, and more Nintendo at this point. Sending 1 Pit 2 days late, and why you release the figures the day before New Years Eve? I think they should have released them January 5th or something so the shipping would at least be on time.
yeah i think its moreso on Nintendo for not setting a release date for all 6 figures of wave 2 and then fucking up the shipments everywhere. hopefully it doesnt happen with wave 3 since there are 4 exclusives and I have the entire wave preordered at BB lol.

Where are you guys airing your grievances with Best Buy? I'd like to at least express my concerns with how shit's been handled up until now. The people at my store have been great, but my GCU discount has not made the headache any more worth it so far.

I'm at the point where I'm pre-ordering from GameStop from now on since Best Buy cancelled my Little Mac pre-order (though they did give me a $25 code to compensate) and that really disappointed me. I've heard of a lot of other people's BB orders getting messed up worse. The GCU savings is just not worth the headache/risk.

I'm at the point where I'm pre-ordering from GameStop from now on since Best Buy cancelled my Little Mac pre-order (though they did give me a $25 code to compensate) and that really disappointed me. I've heard of a lot of other people's BB orders getting messed up worse. The GCU savings is just not worth the headache/risk.

Neither option is great. If you're going to open these and throw away the packaging, shipping is the way to go. Otherwise, it's not an option unless you're feeling really lucky. Given the poor packaging that Best Buy uses for just about everything, I won't order anything from them that I want to arrive in decent condition.

Really, what I've learned from this Amiibo fiasco is that Best Buy is probably the worst place to preorder from period. It would've been safer to just give up the GCU discount and pre-order these from Gamestop.

Bestbuy have shipped all my amibos well padded in a hard box. I've also had no problem with my preorders of every amiibo to home, while toysrus ahave cancelled already 3 of my orders. Toysrus has proven to be the worst, not bestbuy

Bestbuy have shipped all my amibos well padded in a hard box. I've also had no problem with my preorders of every amiibo to home, while toysrus ahave cancelled already 3 of my orders. Toysrus has proven to be the worst, not bestbuy
Best Buy has no idea what they're doing. They can't even release the items when everyone else is releasing them. That would at least give us a chance to find them at other stores after they cancel.

Best Buy has no idea what they're doing. They can't even release the items when everyone else is releasing them. That would at least give us a chance to find them at other stores after they cancel.
I was at a Best Buy a few days before Christmas and they had Luigi's on the shelf. So, I took one up to buy it and they wouldn't sell it to me. Their register said that the item wasn't released yet, which it most certainly was as I went to a Target right after that and bought one there...

So BBY told me I can now pick up Pit after they didn't have any yesterday and but I switched it to ship to home. Now I don't know how I'm supposed to pick it up or will it still ship to my home.

I'm having the opposite feeling. Maybe because I've only ordered one of each character and I'm opening them, but BB has been great with all my ship - to - home pre-orders (aside from the few wave 2 arriving later than expected). The packaging on all of them has been great as well. Perhaps it just depends on your area/region?
*By the way, my Captain Falcon and Pit are on the truck and arriving to my address today! Woo-hoo! :)
That might be it. I live in Ohio and all my bestbuy orders come from an Ohio warehouse. I have placed hundreds of orders and they are all sent in boxes with padding. Maybe if you live in a state far away from a shipping center they use padded envelopes or maybe there's a bad center out there. Or maybe it has to do with what type of member you are. I'm elite plus with express shipping so maybe that is a factor

So the last thirty pages have been about people finally getting falcon and pit, but I haven't seen anybody talking about Little Mac. I'm wondering if he's discontinued.
Bestbuy delayed my little Mac order until jan 19th, so I'm assuming that's around when the restocks will happen

My Pit from Walmart arrived today. Minimum package protection, but still in fantastic shape. With wave 2 done, now all I have to do is wait for the wave 3 horrors  :???:

I preordered a Pit back in November. Somehow they cancelled my order for lack of stock, I complained over email and will be getting it around January 8th. Not sure WTF happened? Or how that worked. Figured I was SOL. 

It's odd though. My Marth & Kirby pre-order went flawlessly at BB. 

I thought Nintendo was going to do this actually. It would probably make them more money since a lot of people need little points for platinum boost.

Although if platinum reward again is a stupid digital voucher then fuck that
I'm hoping platinum awards will be an exclusive amiibo this year

I got my Little Mac and Pit orders in from GameStop today. Both excellent shape in awesome packaging.

As for the figures, they look great! No paint issues.

I'm hoping platinum awards will be an exclusive amiibo this year
lol, let me know how that works out for ya...looks like its gonna be digital rewards from here on out. something cool like this will never happen. they couldnt even offer the kid icarus ar cards packs like everywhere else in the world did.

How is that bestbuys fault that Nintendo didn't send them the inventory before the 30th?

How amazing would it be if the reward was a custom made Mii amiibo modeled after the Mii linked to your Nintendo ID?
They are having difficulty getting mass produced characters on shelves as it is. There would be no way they could do something like that even though it would be really badass to have one. Let's hope for more of the big 3 and then hope and dream for custom Miis later.

lol, let me know how that works out for ya...looks like its gonna be digital rewards from here on out. something cool like this will never happen. they couldnt even offer the kid icarus ar cards packs like everywhere else in the world did.
I said I was hoping, not "expecting". You never know. They did do the smash physical soundtrack promotion this month

They are having difficulty getting mass produced characters on shelves as it is. There would be no way they could do something like that even though it would be really badass to have one. Let's hope for more of the big 3 and then hope and dream for custom Miis later.
or at least make a limited amount of the big 3 as club Nintendo rewards that way at least some actual and loyal Nintendo fans will have a chance at them instead of scalpers

How amazing would it be if the reward was a custom made Mii amiibo modeled after the Mii linked to your Nintendo ID?
Way too expensive for a free gift. I could see, say, a Reggie, Miyamoto, or Iwata amiibo tho.

or at least make a limited amount of the big 3 as club Nintendo rewards that way at least some actual and loyal Nintendo fans will have a chance at them instead of scalpers
I'd be all for this. The ability to choose one of a set amount of rare figures would be amazing for platinum status. Or even offer a reward option that you get sent a random Amiibo of the next wave of figures to at least offer something Amiibo for loyal fans.

Production wise it's not feasible with the way they make the figures now. What typically happens is an artist will create a sculpture of the figure, or do 6 drawings from each view (front/center, left side, right side, back, top, bottom) all to scale and send it to the factory. The factory then makes it into model and sends it back as a proof. You send them the model back painted as you'd like it to be, or approve it and send them a digital file of how it should be painted. Round two of model checks, then that mold is finalized and everything is made from that mold (or copies of that mold depending on scale).

For custom figures for everyone that would be far too time consuming and expensive, unless a different method like 3D printing was used, which brings a much higher cost per figure.

What is the thoughts on entertainmentearth.com? Noticed on amiibo inquirer that they had pre orders available or Pit and Little Mac and was wondering if anyone had ordered with them?

If Club Nintendo actually were cool enough to offer an amiibo as a platinum reward (it won't happen) it would make the most sense to offer Mewtwo that way. The Mewtwo DLC is an exclusive in and of itself after all, and most playinum members probably bought at least 1 version of smash, if not both.

It is best buy's fault for taking preorders they can't fulfill.
it's not their fault if the shipment was delayed. All of my preorders were fulfilled and the ones for instore pickup are just delayed until the shipment comes in.

putting amiibo on club nintendo would be awesome I think like 700 coins would be a fair price
it would probably be over 1,000. The luigi statue they had was like 1600 or something

Thats not how it always works. Preorder product can arrive a few days to a week early. There is no notification as to what is needed to be held until the day before release when a message comes through the system for online orders. Until then, the product sits amongst the rest of the inventory. The only thing keeping it off the floor is its street date. This product can easily be moved, misplaced, lost, taken by any employee during this time. not just Inventory and Merch.

In store pickups don't even come through the automated system. They have to be looked up manually. Someone checks too late or not at all on a low stock product then theres bound to be trouble.

Also Ops Managers still don't get involved on that level. Maybe a supervisor sure.
Sounds like a flawed system. Ops managers better start getting involved then to ensure that all pre-orders get filled first before the possibility even exists for the item to run out of stock before the items for pre-orders are held. Can't say I'm shocked by BB poor practice of handling pre-orders. Just a matter of time until amazon puts them completely out of buisness.

it's not their fault if the shipment was delayed. All of my preorders were fulfilled and the ones for instore pickup are just delayed until the shipment comes in.

it would probably be over 1,000. The luigi statue they had was like 1600 or something
Luigi statue....peh....If we're being honest, the statue that warrants the most respect in the world of nintendo is the MARIO one acquired in SNES sim city.

Howdy, fellow Amiibo fans!

First off, a big kudos to the CAGer who suggested the kitchen/spice organizers from Bed Bath & Beyond to display these critters. As you can see, it does the trick quite well!

20141231_142434_zpsugropgxg.jpg

Next, I got a notification from TRU this morning that my Pit had shipped. I snuck in this order when they gave me the apology email with code for canceling my Lucario pre-order. I figured, why not? $10-something, with free shipping, as opposed to driving all over the countryside/surfing non-stop to find him. I read that some were concerned about TRU's Pits, but everything looks ship-shape on my end.

Finally, with Pit coming from TRU & the Villager coming in from Japan, I'll just be missing Marth from waves 1 & 2... I know; me and everyone else, right? What's the cheapest option to getting him at the moment? I don't care if he's a European/Japanese/whatever version, as he'll be getting opened anyway. Thanks a million in advance!!

Howdy, fellow Amiibo fans!

First off, a big kudos to the CAGer who suggested the kitchen/spice organizers from Bed Bath & Beyond to display these critters. As you can see, it does the trick quite well!
20141231_142434_zpsugropgxg.jpg

Next, I got a notification from TRU this morning that my Pit had shipped. I snuck in this order when they gave me the apology email with code for canceling my Lucario pre-order. I figured, why not? $10-something, with free shipping, as opposed to driving all over the countryside/surfing non-stop to find him. I read that some were concerned about TRU's Pits, but everything looks ship-shape on my end.

Finally, with Pit coming from TRU & the Villager coming in from Japan, I'll just be missing Marth from waves 1 & 2... I know; me and everyone else, right? What's the cheapest option to getting him at the moment? I don't care if he's a European/Japanese/whatever version, as he'll be getting opened anyway. Thanks a million in advance!!
Paid 33 on ebay for japanese marth only figure i have paid more than retail for.

Zincdust, on 31 Dec 2014 - 6:11 PM, said:Zincdust, on 31 Dec 2014 - 6:11 PM, said:Zincdust, on 31 Dec 2014 - 6:11 PM, said:
marth is available from amazon.de amazon.fr and amazon japan...

With every other country not really having any "rare" amiibos, I wonder if there is a craze like there is here or if people don't really care as much about them. I honestly had no interest and was going to wait until there was a b2g1 free sale before buying them or wait until they had more uses in games, but now that they are rare and might be discontinued you have to buy them.

Went ahead and did an order for Pit through TRU. Maybe it'll come in faster than the 2-4 week back order statement they have on their site. Just need Little Mac from wave 2.

What is the thoughts on entertainmentearth.com? Noticed on amiibo inquirer that they had pre orders available or Pit and Little Mac and was wondering if anyone had ordered with them?
I've used them before for purchases and they are legit. Preorders have always been fulfilled and good shipping. I have yet to buy an Amiibo from them though.

marth is available from amazon.de amazon.fr and amazon japan...

With every other country not really having any "rare" amiibos, I wonder if there is a craze like there is here or if people don't really care as much about them. I honestly had no interest and was going to wait until there was a b2g1 free sale before buying them or wait until they had more uses in games, but now that they are rare and might be discontinued you have to buy them.
lol the other countries just got in enough quantities. This isnt the first time nintendo has said screw the NA Region look at all the Collector Editions and special editions that nintendo release in europe and elsewhere but not here and at all the physical rewards for club nintendo in those regions compared to here. It just that nintendo hasnt cared about NA region for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back