Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody else have an unshipped Pit from BB since before Christmas haha? It's been a pending charge and "Preparing Shipment" since the 24th I believe.
i do, and i cant even cancel. I already received pit from other places and i dont need more than the 2 i have now.
Yep, same here. I preordered mine back on December 6th. I has been "preparing order" status since right before Christmas. They continuously place a hold on my debit card at least once a week if not more.

The two Pits I just ordered from Amazon this past Friday (very late at night I might add) are already in transit. Go Amazon!

Yep, same here. I preordered mine back on December 6th. I has been "preparing order" status since right before Christmas. They continuously place a hold on my debit card at least once a week if not more.
i used my best buy credit card so they just placed that hold on it once and released it.

Yeah same. I got one from GS. BB has been awful with Amiibos.
They have been pretty good so far with the exception of pit. I ordered 3 fox a couple weeks ago when everyone said he might be rare. I get two of everything and my friend needed one so i got the third with gcu to hook him up. But, they have always been great with pre-orders, idk what is happening with pit.

Does anyone know if there's a chance I can convert my Wave 3 preorders from in-store pickup to delivery?  Based on what happened with Wave 2, I'm concerned they'll end up getting cancelled.  They had all 6 of the launch day ones I preordered, but that was before the madness.

Yep this is me too. Pit, Falcon, and Luigi. Getting sick of waiting and sick of the bull from Best Buy for sure.
Mine still says "Waiting for Store Pick-up" since last week but problem is there is nothing to pick-up since they don't have any Pit amiibo's!!!!

Both Gamestop and Amazon have most of wave 3 available for pre-order. I'm considering buying a couple more on top of my existing pre-orders. Problem is, I'm not sure which ones will be rare and don't wanna get stuck with doubles of ones I can't make anything off with

I've been told my amiibos are set to arrive at my place on January 7th.  I tweeted @BestBuy and their support twitter saw it and responded to me and told me to email them details.  They said it was in the "order acknowledged" status which meant it was at the warehouse awaiting shipping.  So unless they are shipping today with fast shipping that isn't going to happen.  I do notice people tend to get shipping notifications from them around this time so who knows.  

Both Gamestop and Amazon have most of wave 3 available for pre-order. I'm considering buying a couple more on top of my existing pre-orders. Problem is, I'm not sure which ones will be rare and don't wanna get stuck with doubles of ones I can't make anything off with
I would expect Ike to have a similar production run as Marth. But who knows if Nintendo will increase the production of future amiibos.

I've been told my amiibos are set to arrive at my place on January 7th. I tweeted @BestBuy and their support twitter saw it and responded to me and told me to email them details. They said it was in the "order acknowledged" status which meant it was at the warehouse awaiting shipping. So unless they are shipping today with fast shipping that isn't going to happen. I do notice people tend to get shipping notifications from them around this time so who knows.
mine literally just shipped from best buy

My Marth just arrived from PlayAsia and is in mint condition(YAY!). The packaging was really great, a small but sturdy box and lots of packing peanuts. It was my first order from them but probably won't be my last.

If it's any indication or verification, amazon trade-in values for the harder to find amiibos are $7.54 as opposed to the $1.xx they offer for the more common ones.  At one point, Diddy Kong was thought to have been a harder to find one, but I've seen these on shelves at several retailers now.

$7.54 amiibos:

Little-Mac

Pit

Falcon

Villager

Marth

Wii Fit Trainer

Star Fox

Megaman is sold out at BB and amazon, so get your gamestop pre-orders in for that one. 

Did anyone ever get word from Toys R Us in regards to reordering King Dedede and Ike?
Negative on both. They probably lied, even if they allowed us to reorder those two with a special code they will most likely cancel them at the very last minute leaving us scrambling again. Never again from TRU, never!

If it's any indication or verification, amazon trade-in values for the harder to find amiibos are $7.54 as opposed to the $1.xx they offer for the more common ones. At one point, Diddy Kong was thought to have been a harder to find one, but I've seen these on shelves at several retailers now.

$7.54 amiibos:

Little-Mac

Pit

Falcon

Villager

Marth

Wii Fit Trainer

Star Fox

Megaman is sold out at BB and amazon, so get your gamestop pre-orders in for that one.
This is what I don't get. There's people buying MM pre-orders on ebay for $30 a pop, don't they know that gamestop and walmart are still pre-ordering?

This is what I don't get. There's people buying MM pre-orders on ebay for $30 a pop, don't they know that gamestop and walmart are still pre-ordering?
either way i would be very very hesitant selling or buying a amiibo pre-order off ebay anyhow. Cause with the way stores been canceling pre-orders left and right and also delaying shipments that a buyer dispute case waiting to happen.

Does anyone know if there's a chance I can convert my Wave 3 preorders from in-store pickup to delivery? Based on what happened with Wave 2, I'm concerned they'll end up getting cancelled. They had all 6 of the launch day ones I preordered, but that was before the madness.
Trying that now. The more I hear, the more it sounds like they only want to cancel in-store orders and place new ones for shipping. I keep seeing them say that the change depends on whether or not the item is still in stock online. Hoping that's not entirely the case, because I'm super done with in-store at BB. Lesson learned.

either way i would be very very hesitant selling or buying a amiibo pre-order off ebay anyhow. Cause with the way stores been canceling pre-orders left and right and also delaying shipments that a buyer dispute case waiting to happen.
Well that's the crazy thing. I sold a lucario pre-order on ebay with the caveat that TRU may cancel on me and the buyer seemed pretty understandable about it. If I'm to assume every seller adds this caveat (dunno if its defensible), then you're literally paying 2x MSRP including the chance to not get anything. That doesn't make any sense

Well that's the crazy thing. I sold a lucario pre-order on ebay with the caveat that TRU may cancel on me and the buyer seemed pretty understandable about it. If I'm to assume every seller adds this caveat (dunno if its defensible), then you're literally paying 2x MSRP including the chance to not get anything. That doesn't make any sense
Ebay always sides with the buyer. If the buyer puts in a claim, they will get their money back. No way a buyer is going to stuck with paying for something and getting nothing.

Trying that now. The more I hear, the more it sounds like they only want to cancel in-store orders and place new ones for shipping. I keep seeing them say that the change depends on whether or not the item is still in stock online. Hoping that's not entirely the case, because I'm super done with in-store at BB. Lesson learned.
Lemme know how that works out for you. If you have luck, I'll certainly try myself.

i don't trust walmart. There is no way that they are going to be able to fulfill all their preorders when their orders have been open for months..

Not really sure, but I put in a backup order for wave 3s given what has happened with my wave 2 pre-orders from best buy.

Ebay always sides with the buyer. If the buyer puts in a claim, they will get their money back. No way a buyer is going to stuck with paying for something and getting nothing.
True, it's just weird because at most the seller is going to lose $3 (the ebay fee) if it goes to dispute vs. a potential $8-10 gain. Guess Amiibos are crazy like that

True, it's just weird because at most the seller is going to lose $3 (the ebay fee) if it goes to dispute vs. a potential $8-10 gain. Guess Amiibos are crazy like that
ebay should take the fee off in that case I believe. Any type of case, return, or item not paid I have always had the fee removed.

TRU can't get their act together. They have Pit amiibo figure listed as Exclusive on their Canadian site. See for yourself: http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=56492386
Speaking of Canada Bad News For Everyone who hate retailer exclusives:

MORE RETAILERS EXCLUSIVES CONFIRMED FOR WAVE 4: http://plug-in.bestbuy.ca/t5/Video-Gaming/Meta-Knight-amiibo-sold-out-already/td-p/107729/page/5

All stock available for preorders has been grabbed up. There is the possibility that we secure more so keep checking back on the site and I will post here if I have news!

The new wave will be up very soon and there will be more exclusives
16x16_smiley-happy.gif

BBYJuby
Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
See a great post? Click on the
WHITE STAR to show your appreciation!
Follow us on Twitter
@BestBuyCanada

ebay should take the fee off in that case I believe. Any type of case, return, or item not paid I have always had the fee removed.
Well item not paid is different because that's a fault on the seller. I think with if the buyer wants to cancel, they need the seller to agree in order to have the fee credited back since if not then it's a buyer/seller dispute that goes to paypal.

Kotaku is saying that Pit, Falcon, and Little Mac are rare. I know the Holy Trinity are obviously, but are PFL rare now too?!?!

Man these amiibos are the worst. It's such a crapshoot with ordering online. 1 out of every 3 arrives damaged, these retailers seriously don't know how to pack. Ironically gamestop and walmart have been pretty good with best, amazon, and toysrus being horrible (TRU IS THE ABSOLUTE WORST!). With that being said, I am really concerned about my Lucario pre-order now since it's a gamble whether or not TRU is gonna blow it again with the packing. 

Picked gamestick and dock at gamestop. Stopped at bestbuy and ask team member looking up for pit, only 1 pit in stock around all bestbuy 150+ miles. After searching for 10 minutes no go, manager told for pre order only. My hope is dead and i ready to take off. Miracles happens! The team member come out from the back room with pit on his hand. I great fully thanks to team member very much, I end up get pit and last copy injustice (wii u). My amiibo waves 1 & 2 now is completed. May picking up extra pit for play ;)

I very extremely thanks to the team member that helps me out :)

MORE RETAILERS EXCLUSIVES CONFIRMED FOR WAVE 4: http://plug-in.bestbuy.ca/t5/Video-Gaming/Meta-Knight-amiibo-sold-out-already/td-p/107729/page/5
The date is 12 16 14 for that post as for more exclusives I'm fairly sure that's been confirmed awhile back we just don't know who will be the next exclusives but I'll bet Rob Mewtwo or Greninja (Toysrus will most likely try to Greninja exclusive) Gannondorf and ethier Lucina or Robin to be the next ones.

I'm also pretty sure that specific topics talking about meta knight not wave 4.

The date is 12 16 14 for that post as for more exclusives I'm fairly sure that's been confirmed awhile back we just don't know who will be the next exclusives but I'll bet Rob Mewtwo or Greninja (Toysrus will most likely try to Greninja exclusive) Gannondorf and ethier Lucina or Robin to be the next ones.

I'm also pretty sure that specific topics talking about meta knight not wave 4.

Ugh sorry on double post =/

Read the next page:

Re: Meta Knight amiibo sold out already?!?!

Options

‎12-18-2014 12:24 PM

The next wave will be up mid- January and as you guessed
16x16_smiley-wink.gif
we cannot confirm what figures we will be getting.

By exclusives, I meant we will have limited stock available for the launch of Meta Knight!

gamestop sent my captain falcon, little mac, and diddy kong amiibos beutifuly shipped. I am awaiting a pitt from TRU and amazon. So we will see how these come.

Read the next page:

Re: Meta Knight amiibo sold out already?!?!

Options

‎12-18-2014 12:24 PM

The next wave will be up mid- January and as you guessed
16x16_smiley-wink.gif
we cannot confirm what figures we will be getting.

By exclusives, I meant we will have limited stock available for the launch of Meta Knight!
Can always mail meta knight to the border... heh I doubt I would be able to get him in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back