Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
I think my local toysrus employees buy all the rare amiibos. Yesterday they got 4 sheik, when i stopped by today they told me none. Same go with pit, I called them early on the morning the day before event. Answer is no, stop by around 5 pm after work. Answer is no. Called early on the morning event the lady said no we don't have it. 20 minutes later.. oh it sold out. They better not buy my exclusive preordered and I will make huge deal out of it.

fuck I missed out on that Mario Party 10 Bundle. Stupid scaplers, I wanted that Mario.

In other news, I was driving by the Annapolis, MD TRU and talked with the sales rep a bit. They got in 5 Sheiks, all sold out within minutes of opening. They had a bunch of Toon Link and Bowser on the shelves. What was more interesting is that they had a good stock of Lucario in the back that they couldn't sell till the 30th he said. Any local CAGs interested in that should take note. 

My TRU clerk was being kind of coy when I asked about wave 3 amiibo. I think that the store got them in but is waiting until the 30th before putting any of them on the shelf.

Went to 3 TRU's tonight in DFW (Lewisville, Grapevine and Irving) Lewisville had Bowser and Toon Link but no Sheik.  Grapevine and Irving had none of the wave 3.  DFW CAGS keep an eye out, I'll pick up Amiibos for those in need if you'll do the same for me :)

If you don't see any Wave 3 in your Toys R Us, just ask.

Mine had none on the shelves except common wave 1/2.

I was buying something else and saw scores of them in a box behind the checkout counter. 

They simply didn't have room to put them out and I was able to buy all 3. Lucario can't be sold until next week. 

well that stinks -- called my local TRU today about my preorders and they told me that they got TL and Boswer in, but didn't get any Sheik or Lucario yet. I asked about what to expect regarding my preorders, like should I get a call/email or should I call them every day and will they put some in the back for me -- she told me that apparently at this particular store (despite the person who sold me the preorders telling me the EXACT opposite) they don't actually put any of the preorders in the back! Wha!?! I politely asked her then what the point of the pre-order was and she said that if I come in with a pre-order they will do their best to locate one for me (calling other stores and whatnot).... :wall: :fridge: ... so I guess I'm probably looking for a lucario too! :wall:
Ugh. How the hell do they not hold items that are pre-orders? That's the point of a pre-order! Not too confident about my in-store Lucario preorder, even though I got the email with the 1/30 date. Just checked my online TRU order (used the codes from the cancellation fiasco) and that's stable for now. Was really hoping to cancel that online order before it possibly ships so I don't have to go through the hassle of returning, but I guess that thought is out the window.

Ugh. How the hell do they not hold items that are pre-orders? That's the point of a pre-order! Not too confident about my in-store Lucario preorder, even though I got the email with the 1/30 date. Just checked my online TRU order (used the codes from the cancellation fiasco) and that's stable for now. Was really hoping to cancel that online order before it possibly ships so I don't have to go through the hassle of returning, but I guess that thought is out the window.
The crazy part is the people talking about Gamestop pre-orders and saying they might not mean anything if you did an in-store one.

Stopped by my local TRU again tonight, there are ton of Toon Link and Bowser but Sheik sold out after less than an  hour, they said .. they had about 10 of sheik only... this bring up to my attention which I will hunt down for SHEIK !!!!!!

Frys had Marth available for store pick up yesterday with a "LIMITED AVAILABILITY" tag. It's gone now. I feel like Little Mac is the least talked about amiibo.

I love this thread! Every time an amiibo becomes available to order I imagine everyone doing this:
NGjC2.gif

I'm glad I preordered wave 3. Besides the exclusives :(

My TRU had about 10 Bowsers and 2 Toon Links. No Shieks. Not a big deal because I have them all pre-ordered anyway. Just gotta cancel my Bowser/Toon Link pre-orders because TRU $14 was a better deal than Gamestop's $13 + $3.50 shipping

When they get them in, probably in the next week it will begin.
Yeah I'm guessing most, even if they get them in, are going to hold off until Feb. 1st. I think TRU was a weird exception where enough stores broke street date that they just said screw it. (which, Nintendo I think said they could break street date, but I doubt most individual stores got that memo... other than Gamestop, but they'll hold supply back for pre-orders and crap I'm sure)

Yeah I'm guessing most, even if they get them in, are going to hold off until Feb. 1st. I think TRU was a weird exception where enough stores broke street date that they just said screw it. (which, Nintendo I think said they could break street date, but I doubt most individual stores got that memo... other than Gamestop, but they'll hold supply back for pre-orders and crap I'm sure)
Well they're not street dated unless the retailer is doing so. GS memo is out there saying as much and that they'll sell them as soon as they get them (though they're also probably not getting any rares beyond pre-orders). Target will probably do the same unless they set a date like they did with Zelda. If there was a hard and fast street date then everyone would have it consistent.

There really isn't a street date for any of these. It is whatever the retailer decides to do. The only reason lucario isn't being sold yet is because people who preordered would get screwed over since the date on their preorder says 2/1 and people would be pissed off that the store exclusive sold out with no notice

Hoping for a Dr. Mario soon. I'll pre order that one. Pretty underwhelmed by the functionality of them but my Mario, Samus and Pit look cool while there not doing anything lol

When will BestBuy, Target and Gamestop has in store for these wave 3. Any idea?
Target has all Wave 3 dpci #s hardlocked on the registers until 2/1. Didn't look yet but somebody mentioned that Bowser, Toon Link, and Sheik were on the Sunday ad for that week. Makes sense so they can assure some sort of stock for the ad.

Is Little Mac the HTF winner of Wave 2? I think King Dedede is going to be a tough cookie to find
I'd say Pit, because I've never seen him at any store locally to this day and I hunt a lot. Dedede(and Mega Knight™) probably won't be a problem with the new Kirby game coming out and advertised functionality. Unless NoA are trying look like incompetent fuck s.

I preordered Mega Man from Wal*Mart today. How are they about fulfilling preorders so far (with the previous waves)?

anyone else thinking wave 4 amiibos will have some of the rarest yet?
Nes could be the rares. I think nintendo getting smart now they will produce more if the pre order is high demand for that character. Wario can be 50/50 chance if no one pre order this guy. Pac man and pokemon character will be everywhere. safe bet I will pre order 2 characterss with sword, nes, and wario. Be safe and be sorry!

Anyone else preordering the Mario Party 10 at Best Buy with GCU hoping it comes with the Mario Amiibo? Why shouldn't it, right?
Because it doesn't say anything about the bundle? It has had the generic placeholder graphic and $60 since before the Nintendo Direct.

Please stop speculating what is going to be "rare". Doing so will turn fiction into accepted fact and cause resellers to preorder and buy that amiibo in large amounts, creating false rarity.

What if Sheik is like Diddy Kong instead of Mac? Do you really want to help cause that situation?

Just preorder the whole wave when the time comes. Scarcity won't matter if you have everything locked in.

Because it doesn't say anything about the bundle? It has had the generic placeholder graphic and $60 since before the Nintendo Direct.

Please stop speculating what is going to be "rare". Doing so will turn fiction into accepted fact and cause resellers to preorder and buy that amiibo in large amounts, creating false rarity.

What if Sheik is like Diddy Kong instead of Mac? Do you really want to help cause that situation?

Just preorder the whole wave when the time comes. Scarcity won't matter if you have everything locked in.
Lol have you read this thread? Its already happened...nothing to stop it now ;). Preorders for wave 4 will now last hours instead of weeks b/c everyone is scared. They also order 2 or more in case either some are rare and they can trade/sell or b/c they are afraid one retail store is not good enough. Lol hell, people have just started preordering imports paying well over MSRP just so they know they will get them. Its all over.

Thanks! I didn't realize that placeholder has been up for so long. I'll definitely pre-order now since all indications show that the initial release of MP10 will only be the bundle... They just haven't updated their product info page yet I bet. Have a pre-order at Amazon as a backup anways.

Regarding speculation...if we didn't speculate, what the heck would we do in the downtime between deals? Argue over the definition of a scalper?

Thanks! I didn't realize that placeholder has been up for so long. I'll definitely pre-order now since all indications show that the initial release of MP10 will only be the bundle... They just haven't updated their product info page yet I bet. Have a pre-order at Amazon as a backup anways.

Regarding speculation...if we didn't speculate, what the heck would we do in the downtime between deals? Argue over the definition of a scalper?
No, the standalone game is $50, the bundle is $60. You can still order the standalone game on Amazon

I didn't define 'true fan'. I cited an example of why things are difficult for scalpers. You need to work on your reading comprehension. Thanks.
You must have not been too confident in your own words since you went back & edited your post. You got called out by multiple people for your idiotic comment. Try harder next time.

The Mario party bundle is just Mario party + the Mario series amiibo. Based on the Nintendo direct video it's the same Mario series amiibo that will be available not bundle with Mario party. I don't think anything will be exclusive besides the box it comes in and the fact that they will bundle this for a short time.

In other words, buying Mario party and the Mario amiibo would be same as bundle minus the box the bundle would come in.

You kinda have a point. Last time we went full on scalper discussion, a mod came in and told us to shut our pieholes.

Carry on!

Lol have you read this thread? Its already happened...nothing to stop it now ;). Preorders for wave 4 will now last hours instead of weeks b/c everyone is scared. They also order 2 or more in case either some are rare and they can trade/sell or b/c they are afraid one retail store is not good enough. Lol hell, people have just started preordering imports paying well over MSRP just so they know they will get them. Its all over.
Every bubble must burst. Hopefully, all those people who ordered these things in bulk will end up getting burned. Even Rosalina, whose rarity is so assured, it's become self-reinforcing. Even if they make as many of her as Mario, any on the shelf will get bought out immediately by scalpers believing it will be an easy double or triple your money flip, but when tens of thousands of them all descend on Ebay at the same time, the market will correct itself . . . maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back