Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Does brickseek ever have inventory errors? I'm not putting much faith in an inventory of "1" but for some reason a target within 45 minutes away says they have 3 villagers in stock
Yes, constantly. As others have mentioned, sometimes employees just scan one item and then enter a number on the register to avoid scanning each item (i.e. someone bought five different Amiibos, but the employee scans only one and tells the register it was five of the same, even though it was five different SKUs) or Amiibos are stolen. In that case, Brickseek would be wrong. Reports of villagers and WiiFit trainers and Marth have been popping up on Brickseek for months now. I don't know of any case where someone then found them at the store.

Have a Little Mac listed in stock 18 miles away, but they dont have any Rosalina at that store and I only have time to go 1 on lunch break and no time after work to get the other. What to do what to do.
Couldn't you put them on hold for the day? I managed to put a rosalina on hold yesterday which I picked up after work though that might be a ymmv thing, unless you just dont have time to go to both stores?

My Lucario from the $10.99 TRU apology just shipped.
I somehow got two using the B1G 40% off. It was a bit of a mess so I originally just for kicks ordered 7 using those weird codes. Glad 2 are coming, didn't expect any and a 3rd cancellation notice.

Also a nice side note that I was also able to get Falcon and Pit couple weeks back using those same cancellation/apology codes. Was also surprised those weren't cancelled.

Had no issues getting one Rosalina about a hour after opening yesterday. Went to a nearby second and they sold out. Electronics cashier indicated they sold out early which I found was strange given the previous store still had about a dozen behind the counter. Wasn't about to drive anymore but there were still stock at a couple stores within about 15 mins driving at about 930am so if you were out and about in San Jose at around opening, you should have been able to find one IMHO. Checked online stock checker after lunch and they ended up being sold out everywhere within about 20 miles of me.

Now onto waiting for Shulk and Meta Knight....probably my luck has run out by now.

I don't think I can handle Amiibo Collecting...I'm going to wait for my Bowser, Toon Link, and Sheik to ship in and see if a local CAG wants to buy my vastly incomplete collection from me. I don't have the room or the money for this.  :cry:

I got Lucario shipping notifications from both TRU and eBay.

...and my import is sitting right here. Yay for being paranoid, I guess. I do not want this many Lucarios.

I don't think I can handle Amiibo Collecting...I'm going to wait for my Bowser, Toon Link, and Sheik to ship in and see if a local CAG wants to buy my vastly incomplete collection from me. I don't have the room or the money for this. :cry:
PM me if you've got a Villager :)

Ok fellow CAG Amiibros/bras ... Whats next on the agenda ? Basically just wait until the 13th for Ike & Dedede ? Look out for wave 4 pre's ?

Im pretty much all up to date right now .. 23 out of 23 and have all 6 MP10 figs pre'd as well.
ORRRRrrrr you can rush over to NWS in NYC right now and get your Sonic amiibo which they've got available for sale :)

Yeah, glad I skipped trying to get Lucario on Friday. Was worried my order wouldn't come through, but looks like it did.

Also screw all the people saying they were cancelled or backordered or what have you. Unless a TRU person told them that, then screw that person :p

Well my lucario is saying it's delayed so I guess I'm not getting one.

Has anyone received word about meta knight online orders from best buy? Mine says estimated release date of the end of the year...

PM me if you've got a Villager :)

ORRRRrrrr you can rush over to NWS in NYC right now and get your Sonic amiibo which they've got available for sale :)
Eh... Its not that I dont want to go... But its alot of travel time, really bad weather at the moment, and its only the 1 figure. Had they had 2 or 3, then its a no brainer. But just for 1 ? Dont think its worth it tbh.

Or maybe it's really delayed? Just a thought.
Maybe. But this was the message:

"We wanted to inform you that there is a delay in fulfilling the item listed below in your order. Please accept our apologies for this delay.

At this time we do not have a ship date for the item. Please note, your credit card will not be charged for the item until the order is shipped."

With a note in the end that if it doesn't ship by the 20th it's getting cancelled.

That sounds like 'we ran out of stock' to me.

Possible Nintendo will release wave 5 amiibo including rosilina without lumina for mario party 10. stores exclusive is chaos. I fully paid shulk in store ship to home while back. Now is waiting till February 13 :)
I assumed this for a while. That once rosalina was gone she was gone. Due to the fact the figures function the same for Mario party and she's been showed off in Mario party screens, I think they will just save her for the second wave of Mario series amiibos. Along with chest beating Dk and a more standard Wario and toadette.

[quote name="elbarto1" post="12464102" timestamp="1422882018"]

Sweet! Snagged MM messenger bag and LOZ xl case!

Best Monday morning in a while![/quote

I have not registered retro xl, 2ds, wi u smash and obviously MM NEW 3ds and MH new 3ds. Since the program is going away I guess blowing whole wad of coins is not a bad idea.

I have two separate orders for Lucario, one that's just a single one that I paid the $13.99 for and the other with 2 that I got for the promo cancellation price. The single full-priced order shipped but the second discounted one has been delayed. Hmmmm.

But I did chat with TRU online and they told me that they are still in the process of fulfilling orders and they should ship out within the next 24-48 hours. Not sure if that is to be trusted, but that's at least what help support told me.

[quote name="elbarto1" post="12464102" timestamp="1422882018"]

Sweet! Snagged MM messenger bag and LOZ xl case!

Best Monday morning in a while![/quote

I have not registered retro xl, 2ds, wi u smash and obviously MM NEW 3ds and MH new 3ds. Since the program is going away I guess blowing whole wad of coins is not a bad idea.
you can't register the new systems fyi

Just as a heads-up for fellow Long Islanders.  The Target at Broadway Mall in Hicksville, NY has about 10 Rosalina's left as of a half hour ago.  They are in a cart behind the register in the electronics department. 

I suggest not blowing your whole wad in one day, there might be more to come.
There won't be, it's already been confirmed that this is the last round of rewards before it closes for good.

Well, my Sheik arrived from Best Buy this morning. The Amiibo packaging was taped up and clearly had been opened already. Guess I gotta call :/

Also got delayed email from TRU for Lucario. Online order status says "Item(s) located in stock" .. not sure if that means it'll ship soon.

There won't be, it's already been confirmed that this is the last round of rewards before it closes for good.

i just said that because that guy said Mario 3D Land just appeared. Is it possible he missed it? I'm not a 3DS person so i wasn't paying attention to that section to noticed.

Did it just appear or was it there at 4am?

It was mentioned a few hours ago. But nobody seems to be talking about it nor has anybody posted a picture of their visit i think. Some person casually was like "They have Sonic yo".

PS, don't ride your bike to the counter guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back