Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you played it on a small screen? I didn't know it was out yet. Usually older games look better on a small screen because of the lower resolutions. PS1 games I almost always prefer to play on the Vita over the big screen because they look so much better. And Nintendo usually does a pretty good job on the 3d on their remakes too, Ocarina of Time looked great.

With that said a Wii U HD remake would be awesome! Really hoping they make a Xenoblade version of the N3DS too.
Fair point, I was just going by the videos I've seen. Still, feel like the scale of the world won't be well represented on the smaller screen, even with 3D.

Okay, it's now five days and tracking for Rosalina amiibo still shows up nothing. I tried entering the numbers into UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS. Target must have gave me the wrong tracking numbers, lied and haven't ship it out or it got lost to the shipping carrier. Going to give them a call.

If anyone ordered Sheik from gohastings when it went live the other day online I just got a charge on my card. No shipping confirmation yet, but a good sign.

[quote name="Prison Mike" post="12476973" timestamp="1423250792"]Nintendo World Store has Rosalina, Wii Fit Trainer, Lucario, Shulk, Sheik, Fox, and Toon Link in stock![/quote]

Ughhh, why can't NoA restock WFT anywhere else??

Heads up I received a call from my GameStop that they are taking preorders on wave 4, $5 deposit on each

He also said toad is only available if you do web preorder instore and they ship it to you

Just confirmed by calling. He said Rosalina, Shulk, and Lucario I think. But there's already a line in the store. I'll never make it from North Carolina in time...

Wont be able to get to NWS until tomorrow afternoon but I guess its worth a shot. Hopefully this thread will tell me what kind of stock im looking at before I drive in.

Heads up I received a call from my GameStop that they are taking preorders on wave 4, $5 deposit on each

He also said toad is only available if you do web preorder instore and they ship it to you
I heard GS was referring to the SMB line as wave 4 and that Smash wave 4 will be wave 5 at GS. Not sure if that's the case though.

fuck got back from lunch around 2pm. went to NW to pickup Sonic preorder...

does anyone know if they entering IDs? I waited 2 hours in the cold for the 3 exclusives already (when they entered IDs), but one friend didn't want to and just wanted Rosalina.  I guess I can at least get WFT and Fox.

So I just realized, Mario Party 10 bundled with an Amiibo is more expensive than the game and a Mario Amiibo sold separately. Is something else included with them or is it just a rip off? Seems like it should be 40 for the game and 50 for the bundle instead of 60.

[quote name="lakers714" post="12477068" timestamp="1423252896"]So is GS taking preorders for wave 4??[/quote]

No, just SMB line

I called and my store said Wave 4 aren't in the system yet. Said Mario party are still the only new ones.

Gamestop that is.

So I just realized, Mario Party 10 bundled with an Amiibo is more expensive than the game and a Mario Amiibo sold separately. Is something else included with them or is it just a rip off? Seems like it should be 40 for the game and 50 for the bundle instead of 60.
Where is the game listed for $40? Amazon, GS, and BB all list the game only for $50 (BB still shows $60). Also, if you preordered on Amazon, the bundle did get dropped to 49.99.

I just placed an order for a Fox. Went back to try and get another one, but it says shipping unavailable. So we shall see. Also, has any one see this??  

Crap wont show link with out three posts.

Google amiibotrackr

Huh..I thought the game was 40.
Game only is 49.99 and bundle is 59.99 for now. Amazon somehow updated preorders of the bundle to 49.99, so if thats going to be the MSRP I could see the game only version being lowered to 39.99 but I have not seen it that low anywhere. Now if BB updates their listing to 49.99 for the base game then itll be 39.99 with GCU but thats about it.

My kid got her Rosalina in the mail today.  Cute figure, she's going to like it.  Of course she's also going to open it up and play with it.  My son broke Mario's fireball hand off already.  Basically the fireball + glove but it sort of slides back on in some weird way.

such bullshit. as I was waiting for someone to get sonic, cashier asked if I wanted to preorder the SMB amiibo set.  I said I'm still thinking about it and asked about wave 4 and wave 3 but he said no preorders yet for 4 and all of 3 was closed. would have been nice if he mentioned a shipment was coming in any mintute.

Girl came back with sonic and I stepped to the side to organize my receipts etc.  I quickly checked the n3ds with mh4u and noticed two guys come in, one that I always see at events etc.  the cashier I spoke with comes up to them gives them fives etc and they talking for about a minute until the girl also comes over to talk to them.  the two workers then go back to actually working.  the two guys just stand there near the 3ds games.  I guess they had insider information

Here're my updates:

Toon Link & Bowser arrived from TRU today, and in great shape. TRU tracking # for Lucario estimates that it'll be here on Tuesday.

I had ordered a Sheik last weekend via Hastings... The order has been "In Processing" all week. After reading the stories about Hastings orders getting canceled after a week with no movement, I jumped at ordering a Sheik when it was on Target briefly yesterday. I got my shipping confirmation from Target last night! Now I see that Hastings has charged my card (even though the order hasn't changed status). Oh well, two is better than none. *thumbs up*

Sonic/Mega Man pre-orders still in place from TRU, as well as Meta Knight from Best Buy, so that's good news... Still keeping my eye out for reasonably-priced Dedede & Ike (yes, I didn't pre-order those two... Sue me!)

About Shulk: I pre-ordered him directly at my local Gamestop for me to pick up once he arrived. I assume that the store will call me once he's there; is this correct? I've seen people in this thread say that GS wouldn't call once it's in stock... If that were the case, how would I know when he came in?

Thanks a million for any advice!

If anyone going to Nintendo World can grab me a Shulk, Ill meet up at some point to trade. I have Rosalina, Lucario, Sheik, Pit, Falcon and others to offer.

such bullshit. as I was waiting for someone to get sonic, cashier asked if I wanted to preorder the SMB amiibo set. I said I'm still thinking about it and asked about wave 4 and wave 3 but he said no preorders yet for 4 and all of 3 was closed. would have been nice if he mentioned a shipment was coming in any mintute.

Girl came back with sonic and I stepped to the side to organize my receipts etc. I quickly checked the n3ds with mh4u and noticed two guys come in, one that I always see at events etc. the cashier I spoke with comes up to them gives them fives etc and they talking for about a minute until the girl also comes over to talk to them. the two workers then go back to actually working. the two guys just stand there near the 3ds games. I guess they had insider information
I'm trying to figure out what your complaint is. That employees talk to regulars?

such bullshit. as I was waiting for someone to get sonic, cashier asked if I wanted to preorder the SMB amiibo set. I said I'm still thinking about it and asked about wave 4 and wave 3 but he said no preorders yet for 4 and all of 3 was closed. would have been nice if he mentioned a shipment was coming in any mintute.

Girl came back with sonic and I stepped to the side to organize my receipts etc. I quickly checked the n3ds with mh4u and noticed two guys come in, one that I always see at events etc. the cashier I spoke with comes up to them gives them fives etc and they talking for about a minute until the girl also comes over to talk to them. the two workers then go back to actually working. the two guys just stand there near the 3ds games. I guess they had insider information
Where's the bullshit part?

Now we hate people for having friends too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back