An Ignorant Man-Child closed the last OTT, guaranteed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stargate Universe has my favorite all time Cougar and they almost never show her.

3245890258_e8f76b597b.jpg

She is way hotter than Stiffler's Mom.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Carlito's way was....Meh.[/QUOTE]

You stink. Carlitos's Way is sick as fuck and shits all over Scarface. It's the far superior collaboration by DePalma and Pacino.

gonna go pass out on the floor. thankfully haven't puked yet. hopefully i'll fall asleep before the puking hits

You realize what happens when you don't decide by Monday, right?

The prizes go into the Childs Play pool.

Tick tock.

:beer:

[quote name='Mojimbo']Wow, Netflix added Taxi Driver, Carito's Way and Brick in HD streaming. I think you should try Brick and Miller's Crossing, st0neface. Both have unique dialogue and fantastic narratives and soundtracks.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it was nice to see in HD. I'll be sure to check those others out.

[quote name='Rocko']Is this a really crappy gimmick, or something?[/QUOTE]

Not from where I'm sitting. It's fucking hilarious.

Look... If axing Moxio isn't good enough, I have a clever idea:

Put something in my box for Salimander, and I'll send it to him.

I don't want that to take away from the greatness of this junior box, though... even though I am getting one of those grand ones in the future. :)

Oh, and I'll make a video of me opening both this jr. box, and the other box, whenever that arrives.

But I won't refer to it as an unboxing video.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Dang @ xMusicNoteLessx going on a bender and moving from TGIFridays to Black Angus to Dennys to TGIFridays again as he gets kicked out by the janitor at each for puking in the toilet because his Xbox 360 Elite came with composite cables instead of component.

---

Wow, Netflix added Taxi Driver, Carito's Way and Brick in HD streaming. I think you should try Brick and Miller's Crossing, st0neface. Both have unique dialogue and fantastic narratives and soundtracks.

EDIT: Wait, it's only 7 there. #-o[/QUOTE]

I love Miller's Crossing.

I don't know about Brick though...all that 40s slang...you better bring Brak for translation.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']you sure are, instigator.[/QUOTE]I wasn't meaning to, Frosy. I just thought its nice to have someone do nice things for you. Some of us don't have people like that in ourlives.

[quote name='darthbudge']Why are you pulling an all-nighter tonight?[/QUOTE]

I saw my work schedule for next week and I have to work after class 3/4 of the days (I don't have class on Fridays). If I hope to stay caught up, I need to do most of my work this weekend.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']It's kinda cool how Brak's forum has turned into the number one resource for iPhone tech support/mail order brides.[/QUOTE]
Yeah.

When I finish my site, I'm gonna use different forum software.

[quote name='Brak']Look... If axing Moxio isn't good enough, I have a clever idea:

Put something in my box for Salimander, and I'll send it to him.

I don't want that to take away from the greatness of this junior box, though... even though I am getting one of those grand ones in the future. :)[/QUOTE]
fuck off pal, if you're getting a box in the future, let me get this one.

That's kind of fucked up, Moxio. I remember when you and Brak were the best of friends that bonded over ff7scloud Youtube videos.

[quote name='Moxio']fuck off pal, if you're getting a box in the future, let me get this one.[/QUOTE]
Kiss the tip of my penis, pal.

[quote name='marten']Not from where I'm sitting. It's fucking hilarious.[/QUOTE]

I wish Music was this dude when we used to play cards with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back