An odd and very adult topic. Can excessive masterubation have side effects?

[quote name='hohez']hahahaha I have fewer friends whose house I haven't rubbed one out in, than ones that I have.

It's always boring at other peoples homes. They leave for a few hours or go to work, what am I supposed to do, just wait? No Sir.[/QUOTE]

Ofcourse I wank at other peoples houses. You just rub it under their couch or bed or somewhere where they will never notice it:)

Heh kidding, iv done that in the past but 9/10 times I get off in the bathroom and thats not even most times at other peoples houses.

[quote name='MSI Magus']Probably nothing as bad as you, I feel bad even talking about it most of the time because I feel like im not really.....but at the same time I cant seem to get past stuff. Anyways I have really bad panic attacks in public and under pressure situations. Iv also been labeled(hate labels and believe in working on symptoms instead) with something called aspegers and suffer from some bad swing depressions. Its mostly the damn panic attacks though.

Iv gotten better though. Used to be that just filling out a form at someplace as stupid as the doctors office or walking into a McDonalds set me off. Now I can actually go to the mall(and even have made 2 cedar point trips where I only had a few bad incidents)and while this sounds like something a 5 year old would say I can fill out forms on my own for most things(still freak out if its really important such as the few jobs Iv went for). The pressure situations are what really mess me up worse then anything now, that and loud places.

Sucks too, I thought at first it was just people and not pressure situations....that would make things really easy but nope. Iv gone back to school and was so pissed because I was able to deal with speach class and political debates trying to get a political science degree. Put anytime pressure was put on for something like the first speach, a presentation or a test....BAM Im getting sick and stuttering.

Edit - let the flamming begin! Heh anytime iv talked about this iv had people like myke or im guessing this time registered will fill his shoes flaming me like I screwed their mom or something.[/quote]

Jesus christ I can't believe I'm supporting your jack off marathons. Say thank you, say thank you to me and all the hard working CAGs and the taxes we pay to support your "addiction".

Before anyone shits on me for beating up on him think really hard. This guy is physically fine. We know he spends most of his day either playing video games or masterminding new methods of cock massage. Plus his fiance and the tax payers are footing the bill. Do you really want to feel sorry for him now?

Listen being a giant pussy doesn't give you the right to be a leech the rest of your life. How is it that a person so scared of filling out a form has the bravery to get a large tattoo? Seriously, I've gone from being annoyed by you to seriously fucking hating you. And I stand by calling you a LOSER. Mods if he can be as obscene as to detail his jerk off method, then I don't see why I can't call him a loser.

I hope you die. I hope you hit 40 jerk off sessions a day; stroke out in the middle of going for 41; and spend the rest of your life shitting in a bag and drooling out the left side of your face. Because at least then you wouldn't be lying about being disabled when you steal my tax dollars. Die, die, die, eat shit and die. Okay, I'm done here. Let the cock jokes resume.

my friend had almost the same problem, he was mastebating alot and it just happened one day the seman stopped and when he went to the docter like a minth later he said he was no longer to have kids!

Gotta love the ignore button. Would appreciate if anyone else would just ignore registered too. Id like to wait till rocko responds in hopes my wallaby friend can give a bit more detailed answer before this topic gets out of hand and closed.

Dude, you NEED to GET A JOB!!
Make no bones about it. Set a goal for yourself RIGHT NOW.
Go out and get a freakin job. The places below will deal with your issue.

McDonalds, Best Buy, EB games, Grocery Store Cart Collector. ANYTHING!
The last time I was at all those places the person helping me looked like they were having a panic attack as well.
Once you can handle that job, you will feel more confident to get a more important job. And so on, and so forth.

-Mike

Carpal Tunnel maybe, plus may eventually make it harder to get aroused later in life.

Edit: I wanted to add the tag Palmela Handerson to it, but tag line is full.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mm07']Once you can handle that job, you will feel more confident to get a more important job. And so on, and so forth.[/QUOTE]
I didn't realize we had a doctor in the house.

The fact that I can't add any more tags is criminal.

[quote name='mm07']
Dude, you NEED to GET A JOB!!

-Mike[/QUOTE]

We're on the right track.

How about a job giving handjobs? Obviously he has skillz and a passion for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MSI Magus']Ofcourse I wank at other peoples houses. You just rub it under their couch or bed or somewhere where they will never notice it:)

Heh kidding, iv done that in the past but 9/10 times I get off in the bathroom and thats not even most times at other peoples houses.[/quote]

Well I guess I shouldn't be surprised really. It just seems.. I dunno, strange to me. I've had sex at friends houses before and for some reason I see nothing wrong with that, but to jack it seems rude or something. I'm probably just weird.

I noticed a box of tissues in your FFX tattoo picture...I guess we all know what they're for :)

Seriously, ask your doctor or call a urologist. It might weird them out, but hey, its their job to deal with that kind of stuff!

[quote name='MSI Magus']it only takes me like 15-45 seconds to finish myself where most guys take several mins with lotion.[/quote]

You could actually finish off inbetween loading screens on a game? You sir...are a God.

On a more serious not there is this guy in the metal ward back home that is addicted to sex due to massive sexual trauma. Getting to the point the guy masturbated constantly and basically rubbed his penis off (infection). He wanders around the ward still stroking the area where is dick should be. He has an iron plate over the are so that the he doesn't hurt what is left of that area.

[quote name='cindersphere']On a more serious not there is this guy in the metal ward back home that is addicted to sex due to massive sexual trauma. Getting to the point the guy masturbated constantly and basically rubbed his penis off (infection). He wanders around the ward still stroking the area where is dick should be. He has an iron plate over the are so that the he doesn't hurt what is left of that area.[/QUOTE]

Your avatar makes it seem like your telling some kind of creepy camp fire story to kids. Im playing FES right now though and its good shit.

Addiction. You'll find you'll need to do it at any and all stimulus. Which might not always occur at an appropriate time.

[quote name='Rocko']Ah.

I read it in a book. And it does make sense.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for responding back. I guess this is one of those that I wont get a 100% definitive answers to until I go to a doctor. Might go in a month or two for a check up and if I do ill ask then.

[quote name='Rocko']For the record, it wasn't some fiction novel, it was a book written by doctors about medical questions.[/QUOTE]

O I believe you, and think your telling the truth. But just as I wouldn't have trusted the general consensus here I dont want to base my answer on something someone remembers reading in a book years before. Sure you can understand that.

[quote name='MSI Magus']Thanks for responding back. I guess this is one of those that I wont get a 100% definitive answers to until I go to a doctor. Might go in a month or two for a check up and if I do ill ask then.[/quote]

good idea.. and if your general practitioner gives you a weird look, you might want to ask for a referral to a urologist since they deal with this $hit all the time.

I skipped to the end and didnt bother reading through all the pages, so if this was said already, my bad....

I am currently in medical school here in chicago, and we did read a study on masturbation - the benefits and adverse effects.

Benefit - It keeps sperm production healthy, and the ejaculatory muscles strong for when you plan to impregnate.

Negative - Too much masturbation can lead to a low sperm count, and worn out terminal vesicles (pipelines within the testicles), that can lead to difficult impregnation.

Benefit - Masturbation releases endorphins, which calm the mind and relax the body.

Negative - too much endorphin leads to addiction, as such with drugs. No joke. Some people out there are addiction to masturbation.

Difference between having sex everyday (me), and masturbation everyday (you)?

Well, with sex, its a slower, longer process unlike masturbation. Masturbation usually is a short, and VERY strenuous process that applies stress on the penis that can lead to chaffing, dry skin, and even damage (hickie-like marks).

As with any strenuous activity, prolonged activity can lead to damage.

My opinion, from a medical standpoint of view, I think once every three days should be fine. Take your time. Call of Duty 4 isn't going anywhere, it'll be there when you get back.

Also, use some sort of lube to minimize the strenuous activity. And most importantly, have fun. Thanks.

Damn 10-30 times a day....... that means you do it at work/school? damn man...... you probably do it when you're eating and sleep too........ technically if you sleep 8 hours a night, that only leaves 16 hours a day, and if you do it 30 times a day, that mean every 30 minutes you rub one out..... damn man, how to do drive, run errands, etc.

[quote name='tokitoki50']I really don't mean any offense by this, but I'm not surprised someone with an FFX tattoo jacks it 10-30 times a day.
[/QUOTE]

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

[quote name='MSI Magus']Actually I do it in a very unusual way and it causes no chaffing even though I do it raw without lotion, spit or any other lubricant. Iv never known anyone to do it the same way and my fiancee said none of the guys she was with before me did.[/quote]

wow.. spit..

i thot only girls used spit..

[quote name='bostonfrontier']Damn 10-30 times a day....... that means you do it at work/school? damn man...... you probably do it when you're eating and sleep too........ technically if you sleep 8 hours a night, that only leaves 16 hours a day, and if you do it 30 times a day, that mean every 30 minutes you rub one out..... damn man, how to do drive, run errands, etc.[/quote]

AHAHHAHAHAHA this made me LOL

Man, I bet this dude jerks off while he talks to someone. That's why he always has his hands in his pocket....... speaking of which, I'd hate to ever have to shake his hand.......

I knew this girl that use to masterbate 5 times a day and she was proud of it. We played truth of dare and dared her to masterbate in front of everyone and she did...... I guess people that are so addicted to masterbation don't mind doing it in front of others as it turns them on.

[quote name='bostonfrontier']Man, I bet this dude jerks off while he talks to someone. That's why he always has his hands in his pocket....... speaking of which, I'd hate to ever have to shake his hand.......

I knew this girl that use to masterbate 5 times a day and she was proud of it. We played truth of dare and dared her to masterbate in front of everyone and she did...... I guess people that are so addicted to masterbation don't mind doing it in front of others as it turns them on.[/QUOTE]

So one person who whacks it a lot is considered the standard for all whackers?

Close minded.

And beating off is good for your prostate.

[quote name='bostonfrontier']Man, I bet this dude jerks off while he talks to someone. That's why he always has his hands in his pocket....... speaking of which, I'd hate to ever have to shake his hand.......

I knew this girl that use to masterbate 5 times a day and she was proud of it. We played truth of dare and dared her to masterbate in front of everyone and she did...... I guess people that are so addicted to masterbation don't mind doing it in front of others as it turns them on.[/QUOTE]

Ermmm I wouldn't wank in front of others.......maybe a group of girls if I thought there was a chance of something happening....but I wouldn't just wank on a dare or in front of a group of strangers or anything.

[quote name='MSI Magus']Ermmm I wouldn't wank in front of others.[/quote]

Well, that's a relief.

Honestly, I think you should take up oil painting. I predict that you will be our generation's Dalí.

Actually, if someone has the time to Photoshop a picture of Dalí, giving him one oversized, beefy arm with the Magus FFX tattoo on it, that would totally make my day.

I'm sorry, but this is hard to believe. This guy is a real Loser, he is perfectly content with his addiction, and, he has a girlfriend who is also ok with this. This guy has to be kidding. Maybe is just Cheapy fucking with us.

I think as long as you can rub one out without smoke shooting out when you bust a nut.....then you're fine.

But if you pop off smoke, steam, sand, or Folgers crystals......its time to give the raisins a break.

You're a one-man Bukkake machine

[quote name='Dee_Lucky']Sex is great and all, but its not as good as the real thing.[/quote]

Wait, isn't sex the real thing in this case? :whistle2:k

[quote name='MSI Magus']Your avatar makes it seem like your telling some kind of creepy camp fire story to kids. Im playing FES right now though and its good shit.[/quote]
It does seem like it kinda of does. Your avatar reminds me how much I want the innocent sin patch to be finished :(

repetitive motion injuries, my friend...repetitive motion!!

Here's some useful info about repetitive motion injuries :)

Repetitive motion injuries make up over 50% of all athletic-related injuries seen by doctors and result in huge losses in terms of cost to the workforce. Simple everyday actions, such as throwing a ball, scrubbing a floor, or jogging, can lead to this condition.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

I think it would be silly to have to get surgery from wacking off excessively. Maybe you should ease off before you hurt yourself :)

I'd probably do it as much as the OP if I could. I have to work and deal with the kids and wife when I get home. I'm lucky if I have time for once anymore.

And I do have sex with my wife. But she doesn't want it as much as I do.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Jesus Christ, stop caring about your sperm count. No kid needs a father who is constantly fucking his own hand.[/QUOTE]

Ok, I am just going through this whole thread now and my boyfriend and I are pretty much in tears laughing at this.

[quote name='chasemurata']Wait, isn't sex the real thing in this case? :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

I guess i'm the only one who remembers Rodney Dangerfields act.:wall:

[quote name='cindersphere']It does seem like it kinda of does. Your avatar reminds me how much I want the innocent sin patch to be finished :([/QUOTE]

Hows that work anyways? I had the site bookmarked awhile ago but gave up on it being finished. I understand patching for SNES games but how do you patch a CD Rom game for something like the PSX?

bread's done
Back