An odd and very adult topic. Can excessive masterubation have side effects?

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']Make sure to get the pages laminated.[/QUOTE]

Your just on today arnt you. Ok let me try one. Your CAGer name is the same as my girlfriends nickname for my wang. ;)

Magus needs one of those cones doctor use on dogs to keep them from biting their wounds...only he needs it in his pants.

[quote name='MSI Magus']Your just on today arnt you. Ok let me try one. Your CAGer name is the same as my girlfriends nickname for my wang. ;)[/quote]That's where I got the name from. I'm a big fan of your wang.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']That's where I got the name from. I'm a big fan of your wang.[/QUOTE]

Not as big as pookymeister ;)

hehe sorry bro had to, you know I love you but it was too good.

2 Times A Day Is Too Much For Me

10-30 Is Suicide. Seek Help. There Is Something Wrong With You (seriously).

It all comes down to you having way too much time on your hands. The more you find something to do the less opportunities you have to masturbate. Find something to do to fill up your time. I thought that I was some sort of masturbation addict before I got a hobby, but I'm also a teenager, so...

[quote name='Rocko']Actually, the more you masturbate, the more motile your sperm is, and therefore the higher chances you'll get a girl pregnant if/when you have sex.

So if your reasoning behind this is so you won't get her pregnant, stop.[/quote]

Is this true? No wonder I got my wife pregnant within a week of trying - TWICE! I always thought it was a combination of super sperm and bad luck.

You may develope carpal tunnel. Try using the other hand once in a while. It will feel like you are getting a wrap around.

[quote name='IbiteHRD']You may develope carpal tunnel. Try using the other hand once in a while. It will feel like you are getting a wrap around.[/quote]

Not after just 15-45 seconds ;)

Jesus, really that often? I might be able to do 5-6 a day tops. You must be really bored.

But anyway, I don't think it would really have any adverse physical effects. If you nor your fiance think it's a problem then it's not really a problem. I'd try my best to get it down to a couple times a day at least though, just so that you won't be the weird guy jackin it 10-30 times a day :p. Try to play video games more or something.

[quote name='Snake2715']You trying NOT to get the fiance pregnant. Is that the potency question has risen?[/QUOTE]

Not sure what you mean by this here. But yes it is a question. Does your semen become more or less potent from excessive masturbation or does it even stay the same. Im not asking solely because im concerned about knocking her up, its just an interesting thing thats popped in my head. Its not like im going to get the response of hey it makes your semen very potent and go "My god, I must never wank it again!"

[quote name='IbiteHRD']You may develope carpal tunnel. Try using the other hand once in a while. It will feel like you are getting a wrap around.[/QUOTE]

Actually I think im starting too. Doubt it has anything to do with the spanking it though, more to do with my computer chair breaking and spending a year where I played WoW and other PC games 12 + hours a day while circulation to my wrists were cut off by the desks wood.

Do people seriously jack off more than once a day? I guess my sex drive isn't as great because I can go a week without doing it once if I'm at least a little bit busy the whole time. I've never done it more than once in a single day, that seems strange to me. How do you produce enough sperm to be able to jack off 10+ times?

[quote name='Great One']I guess his strongpimphand isn't really that strong.[/quote]
....PIMPS DON'T MASTURBATE, THEY HAVE THEIR FEMALES DO THE ACTION

I GOT ONE PULLING THE TRIGGER FOR ME AS I GOT ANOTHER ONE TYPING. THEY BOTH SAY HI

*AND I'M ALWAYS CAP LOCKIN', SO DON'T TAKE THAT THE WRONG WAY

(Can I quickly point out the FFX tattoo, here? I want to make sure that everybody acknowledges that, and makes whatever connections they deem appropriate.)

Regarding your concern, Magus, I once read on WebMD that excessive masturbation poses no health risks whatsoever as long as you abstain from all sexual contact with the opposite gender. Therefore, you should tell your fiancée that you've found another (gesturing with your eyes toward the new ring on your hand) and leave her forever. Then, you can whack it all you want, and we will all sleep soundly.

Oh, and if you're looking for that WebMD page, they took it down a while ago because it was too true. In its place they put up a statement saying something like "SORRY 404 THIS WAS WAY TOO TRUE FOR YOU TO COMPREHEND. IT WOULD BLOW YR MIND BUD." So just trust me on this one.

damn, that is ridiculous - but why would anyone lie about that?

in any event, i think we've found the right man for lilboo

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Still think there is no fucking way this is true.[/QUOTE]

I would ask if you want me to proove it but I dont think ANYONE wants that. Even though iv lost weight from when that tattoo pic in my sig was posted im still about 50 pounds over weight....and lets face it even girls generally dont care to see a guy wank!

Seriously though its not hard. Before I met my fiancee twice an hour was pretty typical. 2 times an hour at 16 hours awake is 32 times in a day. And there were times back then whenever id hit days where I would toss in an extra time or two every hour that means I probally broke 40. I bet you probally use lotion or do it like most guys do, if so then ya there is no way you could that much....I mean when I used to do it like that it was only a few times a day because lotion takes time and makes a mess.

To the guy that mentioned if you would even be producing semen. Thats kinda the point of the topic. Again after a handfull of times I feel the orgasm and get all the pleasure......yet nothing comes out. You get less and less, and then it starts to get really liquidy then just poof nothing comes. Im again wondering if this means lower potency and count.

[quote name='Sleepkyng']damn, that is ridiculous - but why would anyone lie about that?

in any event, i think we've found the right man for lilboo[/QUOTE]

Is lilboo a girl? If lilboo is a girl maybe I can finally talk my fiancee into that threesome she promised me. I wouldnt mind prooving that I can ejaculate 30+ times in one day with the assistance of 2 woman.

See Id be happy, lilboo would be happy and superwoohoo would have his answer. Everyone wins!

Do you have to do it that many times to make sure you last a while with the g/f?

'Cause then it might make sense.

Still, your loins are fucked up.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']Only if I'm not in-between Brak and Moxio. Don't want to look TOO big by comparison[/QUOTE]

Oh you mean too big of a $$$$$$? Yeah you're probably right.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Where do you find the time to do it that many times?

You need a hobby.[/QUOTE]

As iv stated before it only takes about 30 seconds. Lets assume that its a full minute though and its 15 times a day its pretty rare that I break 20 anymore and 12-15 is probally the new average. Anyways that takes 15 mins a day. 15 mins really isn't that much time. Not to gross anyone out but iv done it today just like any other day yet look how much iv posted and thats on top of taking my dog for a half hour walk, eating twice, getting my fiancee ready for work, straighting the house, playing several hours of Etrian Odyssey 2 and pretty soon ill be heading out to the living room for a 2 hour Persona 3/excercise marathon(I walk at the same time as I play).

So several hours of gaming isnt a hobby? :)

[quote name='Moxio']Oh you mean too big of a $$$$$$? Yeah you're probably right.[/quote]Fine, we'll sit across from each other. You better bring a tarp, because I make a bigger mess than Gallagher.

[quote name='MSI Magus']As iv stated before it only takes about 30 seconds. Lets assume that its a full minute though and its 15 times a day its pretty rare that I break 20 anymore and 12-15 is probally the new average. Anyways that takes 15 mins a day. 15 mins really isn't that much time. Not to gross anyone out but iv done it today just like any other day yet look how much iv posted and thats on top of taking my dog for a half hour walk, eating twice, getting my fiancee ready for work, straighting the house, playing several hours of Etrian Odyssey 2 and pretty soon ill be heading out to the living room for a 2 hour Persona 3/excercise marathon(I walk at the same time as I play).

So several hours of gaming isnt a hobby? :)[/quote]

Well what I meant was, how do you find the time to get horny that many times? Most people have a cool down period. One of which usually leads you to do other things. Your a focused mofo.

Stop eating so many green m and m's.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']Is the "Circle Jerk Buddy" option coming to CAG 2.0?[/quote]
The only CAG Event where pictures are never requested and no one speak of that event EVER again.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Well what I meant was, how do you find the time to get horny that many times? Most people have a cool down period. One of which usually leads you to do other things. Your a focused mofo.

Stop eating so many green m and m's.[/QUOTE]

First LOL at the M&M comment. One of the better chuckles in the topic. Second though I dont know....I just dont seem to have that cool down.....half the time when I finish im still excited as hell and have to force myself to cool down. Only thing I can think of is that when I was in the car accident at age 12 the horse testicles they gave me to replace my lost ones effected my sex drive in some crazy way.

On a serious note. If this keeps getting out of hand it gets closed im requesting that if anyone seriously knows the answer to the posed question(does masterbating alot effect your semen count/potency pm me). Also requesting that if lilboo is a girl she messaged me about my proposal(jk heh).

[quote name='MSI Magus']Is lilboo a girl? If lilboo is a girl maybe I can finally talk my fiancee into that threesome she promised me. [/quote]

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

[quote name='shrike4242']TOTY 2008 candidate.[/quote]

Only thread I can remember reading straight through. Has to be the front-runner.

[quote name='Strell 2.0']Is that because lilboo likes to watch people chafe themselves and clean up semen (actually, after bout #7 or #8 you just puff air out)?

I think before posting an ignorant and bigoted comment like this you need to do your research.

Your little "mind game" has become a sub-cultural, ignorant, wildfire epidemic that you refuse to get a handle on because you're just as immature as the 10 year-old children you've unwittingly created, because just as they think they're grown up and cool, so do you, you immature idiot. How we as a gaming community grow out of this is by growing up as a community and refusing to allow this sort of behavior to continue.[/quote]

I don't post much, but I've seen Strell's comments throughout a number of threads I've read. I must say, your responses are always witty and somewhat smartass. I like it. Strell for President.

(Yes, this had nothing to do with the topic in hand) ;)

[quote name='MSI Magus']First LOL at the M&M comment. One of the better chuckles in the topic. Second though I dont know....I just dont seem to have that cool down.....half the time when I finish im still excited as hell and have to force myself to cool down. Only thing I can think of is that when I was in the car accident at age 12 the horse testicles they gave me to replace my lost ones effected my sex drive in some crazy way.

On a serious note. If this keeps getting out of hand it gets closed im requesting that if anyone seriously knows the answer to the posed question(does masterbating alot effect your semen count/potency pm me). Also requesting that if lilboo is a girl she messaged me about my proposal(jk heh).[/quote]

You were just kidding, right?

And I do actually agree with Strell. That was rather immature.

bread's done
Back