An odd and very adult topic. Can excessive masterubation have side effects?

[quote name='MSI Magus']Probably nothing as bad as you, I feel bad even talking about it most of the time because I feel like im not really.....but at the same time I cant seem to get past stuff. Anyways I have really bad panic attacks in public and under pressure situations. Iv also been labeled(hate labels and believe in working on symptoms instead) with something called aspegers and suffer from some bad swing depressions. Its mostly the damn panic attacks though.

Iv gotten better though. Used to be that just filling out a form at someplace as stupid as the doctors office or walking into a McDonalds set me off. Now I can actually go to the mall(and even have made 2 cedar point trips where I only had a few bad incidents)and while this sounds like something a 5 year old would say I can fill out forms on my own for most things(still freak out if its really important such as the few jobs Iv went for). The pressure situations are what really mess me up worse then anything now, that and loud places.

Sucks too, I thought at first it was just people and not pressure situations....that would make things really easy but nope. Iv gone back to school and was so pissed because I was able to deal with speach class and political debates trying to get a political science degree. Put anytime pressure was put on for something like the first speach, a presentation or a test....BAM Im getting sick and stuttering.

Edit - let the flamming begin! Heh anytime iv talked about this iv had people like myke or im guessing this time registered will fill his shoes flaming me like I screwed their mom or something.[/quote]

I used to suffer from this anxiety issue a couple years back (I guess it's not fully gone, but it virtually is). If you wanna talk about it, lemme know

As for the rest of this topic...no comment

[quote name='c0rnpwn']I used to suffer from this anxiety issue a couple years back (I guess it's not fully gone, but it virtually is). If you wanna talk about it, lemme know

As for the rest of this topic...no comment[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the offer, I really appreciate it. Iv gotten good at dealing with it, and had about 8 years experience of people who dont understand it...so iv learned to live with it pretty well. I mean you kind of have to.

[quote name='jeremywoods']wow.. spit..

i thot only girls used spit..[/quote]
Which reminds me! I was watching a "movie" a mere 30 minutes ago... I'm beginning to wonder how much a human can really salivate... >.>

Well. It's definitely apparent that you might want to slow down on the whole masturbating thing. As the doctor in training explained, could do some damage to the pipes and I can only begin to imagine how painful broken pipes might be.

You just might have crossed that line into addiction. You need to fight the urge and cut back, it may not be an insanely bad thing to masturbate so much. But at the same time... It's kind of weird.

Just my two cents...

Edit: /reads through tags
Porkchop sanwiches... Wait! What?

[quote name='MSI Magus']Hows that work anyways? I had the site bookmarked awhile ago but gave up on it being finished. I understand patching for SNES games but how do you patch a CD Rom game for something like the PSX?[/quote]
The guy doing it builds the patcher straight into the patch so all you got to do is run it and point it to the appropriate files.

[quote name='Chacrana']Jeez, that's got to be a record. And not the one you want to set, either.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same... you're the fast food for girls in a restaurant business.

[quote name='anomynous']I did darthbudge[/quote]
thats why you dont have to masterbate then

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='anomynous']So did you stop?[/QUOTE]

Heh hell no., heh if anything I had a day last week I think I broke 30 for the first time in awhile. I did however stop myself from doing it all last weekend then had some marathon sex Sunday evening. That was the strongest iv ermmmm finished in quite some time.

[quote name='cindersphere']You are an interesting guy Magus.....and I am glad you live nowhere near me modern day Genghis Kahn.[/QUOTE]

*takes it as a compliment*
Thanks

Somewhat off topic, but...

[quote name='MSI Magus']feeling of disgust with yourself?[/QUOTE]

Am I the only guy in the world who stopped feeling guilty or disgusted after masturbating? I think it happened when I was around 14. I just don't feel bad about it anymore. I enjoy the post-orgasm feelings instead.

[quote name='Chuplayer']Somewhat off topic, but...

Am I the only guy in the world who stopped feeling guilty or disgusted after masturbating? I think it happened when I was around 14. I just don't feel bad about it anymore. I enjoy the post-orgasm feelings instead.[/quote]
I only feel guilty or disgusting when I miss the towel.

[quote name='Chuplayer']Somewhat off topic, but...

Am I the only guy in the world who stopped feeling guilty or disgusted after masturbating? I think it happened when I was around 14. I just don't feel bad about it anymore. I enjoy the post-orgasm feelings instead.[/QUOTE]

90% of the time I dont. Its only if I have a day where I spend a particularly insane amount of time doing it.

bread's done
Back