Animal Crossing 3DS XL bundle up for pre-order at GS

[quote name='SaII']How long will they have this as a special edition? 1 month, 2 months?[/QUOTE]
Probably until it's sold out.

so...when i get my 3ds with animal crossing on it, how do i upgrade the sd card and keep animal crossing?

[quote name='mdcreeper']so...when i get my 3ds with animal crossing on it, how do i upgrade the sd card and keep animal crossing?[/QUOTE]
3DS to 3DS transfer in settings.

SD card: simply transfer info from one to the other. the receiving card has to be formatted as FAT16 I believe (SOME ONE LOOK THIS UP PLZ CUZ IM AT WORK)

When complete go to store and look for previous downloads and animal crossing should be able to be redownloaded

so i do the system transfer, and then just take the bigger sd card out of my old 3ds and place it in the xl? the transfer wipes whatever was on the XL's original sd card right?

[quote name='Shadowmoses12']is this going to be rare because idk if im going to make profit or not? or else i might cancel it[/QUOTE]

Buy it to play rather than flip.

Its 50/50.
Nintendo never said it was a LE (but they never said that about the Pikachu one either).
It's pretty ugly so that may hurt some organic sales and thus keep stock high.
The fan base is a lot smaller than Pokemon so again may keep stock high.

[quote name='MrBoss']Buy it to play rather than flip.

Its 50/50.
Nintendo never said it was a LE (but they never said that about the Pikachu one either).
The fan base is a lot smaller than Pokemon so again may keep stock high.[/QUOTE]

They actually did say the Pikachu one was going to be limited.

[quote name='Shadowmoses12']is this going to be rare because idk if im going to make profit or not? or else i might cancel it[/QUOTE]

Buy it to play. To make a significant profit (after fees, possible taxes, gas, etc and so forth) you'll have to buy and hold for a long time.

[quote name='mdcreeper']so i do the system transfer, and then just take the bigger sd card out of my old 3ds and place it in the xl? the transfer wipes whatever was on the XL's original sd card right?[/QUOTE]

I believe so (SOMEONE CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG!!)

[quote name='MrBoss']Buy it to play rather than flip.

Its 50/50.
The fan base is a lot smaller than Pokemon so again may keep stock high.[/QUOTE]

I don't know if this means anything but the receipt from the preorder calls it >Nintendo 3DSXL AnimalCross LE<

[quote name='Gamer SDP']so gamestop's still the only place that has this up?[/QUOTE]

Someone earlier mentioned Newegg has it for preorder.

[quote name='Mint']I don't know if this means anything but the receipt from the preorder calls it >Nintendo 3DSXL AnimalCross LE<

Someone earlier mentioned Newegg has it for preorder.[/QUOTE]

Surprising that NewEgg didn't throw the normal sales tax plus paid shipping on the console. (3 day shipping costs money however - no tax is only applicable to most states)

[quote name='MrBoss']Amazon didnt list their stock yet so its always an option there.[/QUOTE]

No it's not. Amazon doesn't sell Nintendo hardware anymore.

nodeal.png

Love these limited edition handhelds, played my Fire Emblem 3ds for months then just sold it without the fire emblem game on Amazon for $200..exactly what I paid for it.

[quote name='Paladinion']Love these limited edition handhelds, played my Fire Emblem 3ds for months then just sold it without the fire emblem game on Amazon for $200..exactly what I paid for it.[/QUOTE]

What a waste, lol.

[quote name='Paladinion']Love these limited edition handhelds, played my Fire Emblem 3ds for months then just sold it without the fire emblem game on Amazon for $200..exactly what I paid for it.[/QUOTE]

"For months" ... since February.

You had to do a system transfer for to keep the game right?

[quote name='Gixxer']
tumblr_mbpt6umfty1qcyph4o1_500.png
[/QUOTE]

Am I the only one who actually wants it more because it looks like a PopTart? This thing is so dumb I might need to have it and I don't even want a 3DS!

[quote name='Kaiser499']Why is this thing $219.99?[/QUOTE]

3dsxl ($200) + Game ($35) - Bundle discount ($15) = $220

fucc all y'all complaining, like seriously, if you don't want it, don't buy it. I'm buying one because I'm pretty sure these will be rare, so good luck to you guys missing out!

[quote name='hpv']Am I the only one who actually wants it more because it looks like a PopTart? This thing is so dumb I might need to have it and I don't even want a 3DS![/QUOTE]

I'm naming my town Poptart when i get mine.

[quote name='YellowGameboyColor']fucc all y'all complaining, like seriously, if you don't want it, don't buy it. I'm buying one because I'm pretty sure these will be rare, so good luck to you guys missing out![/QUOTE]

I am sure it will be, but honestly, I don't mind missing out on ugly designs.

Does anyone know if this is going to be sold in stores or will it be online only? I tried to reserve in store at GS and BB and I was told I couldn't.

[quote name='yingfo'] I tried to reserve in store at GS and BB and I was told I couldn't.[/QUOTE]

Oh that's lame! That's what I was planning to do too.

Can't believe Newegg is advertising the device, if they're not accepting any more pre-orders. Good thing, I pre-ordered with them early.

Got a reservation down on this bundle for one simple reason..... All other 3ds colors look like ****. I want that luigi version but who knows when that's coming out!?!

[quote name='steverl22']Got a reservation down on this bundle for one simple reason..... All other 3ds colors look like ****[/QUOTE]

You must really love poptarts

I'm getting mine done tomorrow. My wife likes the look of it and it kills two birds (get her the 3DS XL and the game) with one stone. My son already has his reserved and I'll get mine reserved tomorrow too.

bread's done
Back